Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

GRANNY SUGASLUTZZ posted:

The op's pathetic yet bewilderingly narcissistic existence is a very convincing argument for making post-partum abortions legal imo

A mother should have the right to terminate their child's life indefinitely, and vice versa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
No one wants Hillary, not even her own party. She just happens to know all the dirt, where all the bodies are buried, all the corruption. And this is the last time she can possibly even try to be president, she's already falling apart at the seams. So in the little corrupt government mafia, it's her turn, to stroke herself by being first woman president.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Quantum Finger posted:

i can't believe anyone falls for this dog and pony show any more

Its better than tv

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Uh, she's a woman that did things. It clearly states that

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I'd be all for a Machiavellian gangster lord as president if their agenda wasn't "Sell out Americans for personal profit"

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Roylicious posted:

HRC aside I have no confidence that the Dems have the guts to really get anything done in the face of a hostile GOP in Congress. Obama was elected with a fairly clear mandate on several things and proceeded to get barely even token legislation through because of the GOP.

Lol. Ok. Obama is a sell out and a global corporation / wall street rear end monkey. It has nothing to do with the GOP. It's cute that you believe in things though.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
gently caress Obama trying to ram through the TPP and vetoing the 9/11 bill

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I mean this poo poo at the end just shows what he's all about.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Roylicious posted:

I dunno he's ramming through a lot of cool things. FDA regulation of vape stuff, ending "antibacterial" crap, setting aside tons of land and water for nature/fishing preserves, various other stuff.

Truly historic. I feel bad I never voted for him now

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
"Down with Big Vape"

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Roylicious posted:

Odds are things are more complex in DC than just the President sitting back with a grin and enacting shadow government policies.

He ain't sitting back. He played a ton of golf

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Some staffer is having a Lmao. Because they honestly give 0 fucks about the Hillary puppet

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I don't understand why young people wanted Obamacare so much when it just redistributed wealth from the young and healthy to the old and sick

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Yah but I'm getting a policy thats like 30% worse for 50$ a month more now

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Roylicious posted:

Same haha. No don't get me wrong that bill sucks. I just don't think it's 100% on Obama.

Yah its the huge buttfucking corporate system he's spokesperson for

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
The middle east is a festering crater, the economy is stagnant with the weakest recovery in American history, the banks are still out of control, domestic surveillance is crazier than ever, race wars are imminent, and I still barely can see a doctor, but gays can marry

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
"As a Republican I believe the failings of America is mostly due to the Tea Party, and Obama was a good president"

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Wait, why do you have Obamacare if you're some balling rear end financial guy lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
I don't have subsidized healthcare either but I'm self insured through the Obamacare marketplace because I work for a "small" business that offers health insurance for 400$ a month

• Locked thread