Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

NotWearingPants posted:

the all y'all demographic

A Bernie supporter hating Southern Blacks? What is this, the primaries???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

:tipshat:

8-Bit scholar wasn't really ostracized, he's welcome to poo poo allover the gary johnson thread as much as he pleases and get dogpiled on for wrong opinions. Everyone gets dogpiled there, everyone. There's only 2 good threads and they're obvious. You chose to post in the bad threads and make bad posts hope this helps.

He was being contrarian and sounded like a loon in two posts and is still being dunked on by Top City Homo currently so you obviously couldn't handle it and tried to snipe at that dumpster fire subforum here :sad:

Hope this clarifies the meltdown going on here. I honestly won't do jackshit if you just stick to making bad opinions and get owned anyways instead of being a loony doomsayer.

Trump 2016~

turn on your monitor~ :h:

Cool Vox article about CSPAM.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Moon Atari posted:

It's already succeeded actually. Trump conceded Obama was born in America, which after years of arguing he wasn't in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary makes him look, once again, like an idiot who can't stop running his mouth only to have to backpedal soon after. At this point every second statement from trump is an apology or correction. Saying Trump started the birther movement is a bit of an exaggeration, but he was its highest profile member and was the main party behind the long form birth certificate argument after everyone else had given up (and of course years after Obama's long form birth certificate had first been put on public display). More importantly, Trump's birtherism is evidence of his extreme lack of credibility and conspiracy ideation to all but the alex jones fringe. Drawing attention to it is an obvious strategy.

Saying Trump started the birther movement is a bit of an exaggeration, because Hillary's 2008 campaign team started it.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Moon Atari posted:

The real humour will come at the end.

Please don't try and pass yourself off as an expert

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

They're super serious!

No One Is More Furious with Donald Trump Right Now than the Fed-Up Press

http://www.pajiba.com/politics/no-one-is-more-furious-with-donald-trump-right-now-than-the-press.php

The weird disjointed writing is because the article is full of embedded tweets like this:

https://twitter.com/jonfavs/status/776807418802036739

https://twitter.com/jonfavs/status/776808477222068226

I feel like the idea of Trump not meeting "what is required of a presidential candidate." comes up a lot, and I'm not sure what people think is required of a Presidential Candidate aside from the age and citizenship stuff, and whatever other details.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Robot Pride posted:

I'd rather have Hillary than a psychotic goofball that the rest of the world laughs at...look at this poo poo...he pretends to be his own publicist to brag about women, then admits to it AND THEN GOES BACK AND SAYS HE DIDN'T DO IT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8CzncS4w5A

Trump is the biggest retard liar ever in a major election.

Actually him pretending to be his own publicist is really funny, and a reason to vote for him.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Roylicious posted:

Not quantifiable is not the same as 'it's hard to define so it doesn't really matter' which is what was being insinuated. "I'm not sure what is really required or why people care about it :shrug:" is what was said. Maybe a good qualification should be 'not easily trolled by comments making fun of physical quirks like small hands.'

At least Obama had been in public office before.

It's fine for people to care about different things in their preferred president. Heck, you should probably vote based on your preferences!

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Nonsense posted:

Romney - 500 generals endorse

Trump - Under 90 endorse

Hillary - CIA endorse

I wish the CIA, Bush Foreign Policy team, and Henry Kissinger wouldn't endorse Hillary.

It's bad optics.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Roylicious posted:

Sure but let's not pretend like any rear end in a top hat could do a good job because all that's really needed is some conviction and pluck.

I think conviction and pluck would be two great traits for our next president, actually.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Knight posted:

A campaign is a preview of how a candidate will run the office. I would write-in George W. Bush before I would give Trump a chance, after watching his campaign. It's not a decision.

Well a vote for Hillary is a vote for W, so you will get your wish kemosabe.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Knight posted:

I thought Hillary was more of the same of Obama, but if Hillary is W, too, then it's all W's all the way down.

It's as if Obama, once separated from skin color and party affiliation and the minor details that make one half of the country loathe him instead of the other, has basically pursued the same ends as W.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Roylicious posted:

All I know is I'm getting my options straddles ready for Election Day :cheerdoge:

I'm eager to find out how my investment advisor doesn't have any hedges planned for election day because they just can't forsee anything leading to a sudden panic.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Please everyone, vote for Trump. It's my suggestion.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

There are entire whole candidates who have not raped people, but they believe in a tax plan that people don't like.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

It's kind of neat to think that in our lifetimes we're going to see a great power completely collapse and disintegrate under the weight of its own irony.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

opus111 posted:

lmao loving hell:

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ite-supremacist

btw she'd have got paid £240 for that column, which is like $320ish?

Hillary Clinton rules because the democratic party platform speaks more to me than the republican one. IM loving EXCITED.

reallivedinosaur posted:

this article doesn't give even one reason why "hillary rules"?

Yeah, this.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Roylicious posted:

It's a dumb article but to be fair there are multiple paragraphs illustrating what the author likes about Clinton, starting with "Clinton is pro-choice" and ending somewhere around "shrewd, savvy, tough politician."

Sharing (hopefully! she only recently decided Gay Marriage is ok!) the same political views you'd expect of any major Democrat running for office is definitely a 'totally rules' feel.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

How could Obama have ever managed to pass legislation in the face of the GOP? As you can see from the past year, they're just an unstoppable, unbreakable juggernaut.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

How could Obama have stood up to the Tea Party? Why, he'd have to be smarter than a dipshit hotel owner to pull off that feat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

cuck cuck im gay posted:

I didn't say I put my faith in the Supreme Court. I said if Romney were president, the makeup of the Supreme Court would have been obviously different, and we'd still look like backwards idiots re: same-sex marriage.

How would Romney change Obama's first term appointments?

• Locked thread