Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

if anyone willingly votes for Donald Trump they should be violently and publicly murdered because they are obviously too stupid or too evil to live. I'm sure that's what you meant to write op, no need to thank me for correcting you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

leftists seem like violent bigots, speaking as a centrist.

i;m sure some are, but what does that have to do with me or what i wrote or was that just an interesting non sequitur?

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

I guess I should have rephrased that to you sound like a violent bigot, its just that opinion you have is shared with a lot of leftists I know.

I think all freedom loving people regardless of which side of the fake political spectrum they're on would agree that people voting for an authoritarian retard deserve public shaming at the very least. Left/Right is a distraction, the only thing that matters is whether you want to live in a dystopian police state or not. Baby Orange Hitler will certainly try to get you there if that's your thing, but don't expect others to be happy about it or respect your decision.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Man Whore posted:

Everyone who's voting non-third party already feels shame though

Good, I'm glad of it. I don't care who you vote for, vote for Johnson or Stein, write in your mom, scrawl dickbutt in poo poo across the ballot, just don't vote for the man guaranteed to ruin literally millions of people's lives.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Are you haveing some sort of breakdown?

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

like, I'm pretty sure gary johnson is some sort of crypto sex pervert, but even if he were to rape ten people a day for the rest of his life he'd still ruin way less lives than donald trump will if elected president

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

i meant dookifex but im sorry for your travails friend, i hope you recover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

its a sad day in any democracy when the libertarian candidate is the best choice

• Locked thread