Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

A Pale Horse posted:

I think all freedom loving people regardless of which side of the fake political spectrum they're on would agree that people voting for an authoritarian retard deserve public shaming at the very least. Left/Right is a distraction, the only thing that matters is whether you want to live in a dystopian police state or not. Baby Orange Hitler will certainly try to get you there if that's your thing, but don't expect others to be happy about it or respect your decision.

A Pale Horse posted:

Good, I'm glad of it. I don't care who you vote for, vote for Johnson or Stein, write in your mom, scrawl dickbutt in poo poo across the ballot, just don't vote for the man guaranteed to ruin literally millions of people's lives.

A Pale Horse posted:

Are you haveing some sort of breakdown?

jesus christ lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Moon Atari posted:

Trump strategy all along seems to be to establish cred with the fringe right, simultaneously destroying all credibility with the majority, including mainstream republicans. I know people on both sides of politics want to believe that Trump is actually a master strategist playing the public like a fiddle, but its becoming very apparent he really is just an idiot. People kept saying that once he won the primary he would start appealing to the majority, instead he failed to even visit swing states, has fired multiple campaign managers, following a series of ludicrous blunders he is solely responsible for. Much like his business 'success' his political career is nothing but hot air.

The real humour will come at the end. So far he has drawn enough attention to his finances to assume that his wealth is almost entirely an illusion made up of conning a small group of investors into massive debt through the power of his brand. His campaign will destroy that brand while simultaneously draining his finances severely, leaving him relegated to reality tv and conspiracy radio, still a millionaire but massively reduced such that people no longer confuse his self-importance with actual importance.

source your quotes please

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

I feel like the idea of Trump not meeting "what is required of a presidential candidate." comes up a lot, and I'm not sure what people think is required of a Presidential Candidate aside from the age and citizenship stuff, and whatever other details.

Roylicious posted:

Yeah really any idiot that is 35 and US born is good enough really :downs:

i think his point was it's not quantifiable, but way to be a douche about it

most of the things they say about trump were true of obama, particularly with foreign policy

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

Roylicious posted:

To be honest I'm more willing to believe the attorney general and the Department of Justice and the FBI and all the other various senate commissions on this than random GBS posters.

If there was evidence then she'd be indicted but she wasn't because there obviously did nothing criminal.

And I would *absolutely* wipe any data that wasn't being subpoena'd because like was already said screw them having all my personal info that they don't need.

they used the mens rea defense meaning she did commit a crime but she did not do so knowingly nor had intent to do so iirc

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008
i mean im not agreeing with it, i thought it was bullshit because of how careless she was but that's what the fbi director/doj plant said

im still not sure why a doj guy should run the fbi instead of an actual agent but whatever apparently that dumb poo poo is more common than i realized in our lovely government

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I hate yankees
Apr 29, 2008

My Q-Face posted:

Because the FBI works for the DOJ. That's like saying I can't understand how the DoD runs the military and not someone who is actually in the Army.

well yeah but my point was you don't see a lot of companies make john from marketing their ceo because john has no idea how to run a company, so it's kind of dumb to make a lawyer the head of the fbi because then they'll do dumb poo poo like comey did

• Locked thread