Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Robot Pride posted:

doesn't trump want to put boots on the ground in iran? how exactly does the instability in libya or syria impact americans at all? it doesn't? ok, thanks

your cliched copypasta brings strong credibility to your arguments

when has trump ever called for boots on the ground in iran? pretty sure you made that up

trump is the anti-war candidate, i know that's totally counter to your programming, but it's just the way it is

e: http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_War_+_Peace.htm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

"I would listen to the generals," Trump said

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Robot Pride posted:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/06/05/trump-generals-dont-know-much-theyre-not-winning-isis/

Trump: Our Generals ‘Don’t Know Much Because They’re Not Winning’

loving LAWL

those would be the guys he says "YOU'RE FIRED" to

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Robot Pride posted:

except you can't do that as president

time to learn how the gov works

he is commander in chief of the armed forces

time to learn how the gov works

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

the washington post can write hit pieces all day, the US president is still the commander in chief of the armed forces

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Obama and Hillary's foreign policy were responsible for the power vacuum that created ISIS, Trump said as much and is 100% correct.

e: and he never said the "founded" it, he said Hillary should be team MVP for ISIS, if it was a baseball team.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

"" posted:

Jatras, as Robert Spencer’s Jihad Watch blog reported, summarized the report saying that if the U.S. and its proxies kept aiding al-Qaida, the Muslim Brotherhood and other “rebel” groups fighting the Syrian regime of President Bashar al-Assad, a jihadist state would arise in the country.

Several months later, ISIS declared itself a state straddling the Syria-Iraq border.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/2012-pentagon-report-warned-obama-was-creating-isis/#X070hXWaiOJDjRpB.99

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
those were personal home servers though, with no classified government data on them, according to hilldawg

in which case what happened was destruction of evidence

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Robot Pride posted:

public figures use the same procedures

a corporate CEO of say, General Electric, doesn't just throw old hard drives out in the dumpster for someone to pilfer

public officers usually have to archive for however amount of years to stay in compliance with various reporting laws

if it's their home private server and they are hiding financial data on it, then destroying the evidence, that would be a crime

you don't think martha stewarts home computers were subpoena'd for her case?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
taking a brave stance in support of irreperrable systemic corruption itt

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
im sure anyone would have shoved a cigar up fatty ding dongs snatch, it depends what the definition of "is" is

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
giving huma access to her email was criminal in itself

being "too big to charge" isn't close to the same thing as not doing anything criminal

president trump will have her in front of a jury

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Robot Pride posted:

because i'm totally sure that every person in america would readily give up their personal data that could include chat transcripts of spousal arguments or sexual pics/talk, embarrassing e-mails from children/other family

yeah, man, feel free to hand over your machine with pics of your wife's pussy on it so the lab techs can jack off to them and send them to their friends because i'm sure there would be ZERO chance those poo poo birds would copy them off or leak them

you trust the government that much?

If they have a warrant it really doesn't matter if i "trust them" or not. I am legally bound to comply, and if i destroyed evidence I would certainly face new charges for that.

I get it, you think certain people should be above the law. Too big to fail and all that.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Robot Pride posted:

i'm not willfully handing over a private computer to the gov and this has nothing to do with how much money you have or what position you hold.

sorry if your spine is so weak you bend over and suck heel on command

lmao at mr anti-government man hillary supporter here

if cops show up at your door with a warrant you got no choice but shut up and let your lawyer handle it

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Um have you heard about laws? The state has the monopoly on violence. Hope your philosophy winds up working for you

he's a freeman on the land. a citizen of the seas or whatever

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
hmm this guys hiding something

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
what good would it do? he's a bad rear end and he would fight the cops to his dying breath to stop them getting a hold of his personal hard drive - he aint no coward!

he somehow thinks this is a right and just thing to do, despite claiming to have had security clearance for 20 years

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Jose Oquendo posted:

Has anyone been able to find that actual post and not just a screen cap?

yes i have a link to it i will pm you

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
we should reward a remorseless criminal with the highest office in the land because of the dumb petty stuff this yoyo is talking about

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Robot Pride posted:

you do know that trump has convictions and hillary doesn't right?

like what?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

so his father got a fine that he paid?

im cool with that

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
do you know what the word citation means?

whether you were illegally parked or committed first degree murder, you get a citation

I'm starting to wonder if you're really a big wheel gov insider with 20 years of clearance after all

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Lemming posted:

In addition, the rights of all people, including women, are important to me, which is why I'm voting for the person who will stand up for those rights: Donald Trump, who is a violent rapist, according to a deposition given to a court of law by the woman he raped.

lets see this deposition

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
im sure its totally real and super legitimate

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Robot Pride posted:

the jeff epstein child prostitute party child that just filed in ny

lol

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Lemming posted:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html

His lawyer would go on to claim it wasn't rape because "you can't rape your spouse."

thats not a deposition thats a daily beast article

i guess you didn't read their "correction" at the end

thedailybeast posted:

Update 7/28/15 9:50 AM: Ivana Trump released a statement Tuesday morning to CNN.
“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.”

Ironically, Ivana says a story based on her own words in a divorce deposition are “totally without merit.”
In further irony, Trump is distancing himself from his lawyer.
“Mr. Trump speaks for Mr. Trump and nobody but Mr. Trump speaks for him,” a campaign source told CNN.

lmao, in even further 'irony' the daily beast is ridiculously terrible

do better

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Robot Pride posted:

This is a great quote from Trump about Epstein (convicted pedophile that served time in federal prison):

this guy has several major sexual assault allegations from different people

wow sounds like we're in for quite the october surprise lol

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

guidoanselmi posted:

as a child of immigrants who will be profiled and interned after a trump win, i still think the country & world would be better off in 10 years if he wins as opposed to clinton winning.

lmao if you think that going to improve after a war with Syria inspires more and more attacks at home

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

opus111 posted:

lmao loving hell:

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ite-supremacist

btw she'd have got paid £240 for that column, which is like $320ish?

This article doesn't give even one reason why "hillary rules"?

That is the worst written bullshit, a grade 5 teacher would give that article a D at best.

One day society is going to miss having a competent and honest press.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
obama had control of both houses and sucked

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Roylicious posted:

I hope the 9/11 veto gets overridden if he does it. Saudi Arabia sucks.

Although Obama has kind of a point that it then sets a precedent and opens the USA up to lawsuits from foreigners. Solution to that is maybe stop doing illegal war things though!

It sets a "precedent" how? Obama is full of poo poo, he supports the Saudis, and that's all there is to it.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Roylicious posted:

I dunno he's ramming through a lot of cool things. FDA regulation of vape stuff, ending "antibacterial" crap, setting aside tons of land and water for nature/fishing preserves, various other stuff.

Maybe look up the definition of the word there guy. If the USA says 'we can sue SA in private for their actions against us' then what prevents European countries from jumping on that wagon and suing the USA for causing the refugee crisis or whatever else?

The law prevents that already. The US doesn't have to entertain lawsuits from foreign nationals or governments.

If you want to sue the USA in a saudi court, well that's already possible and lovely little tinpot dictators convict US officials of "crimes" all the time.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Roylicious posted:

Look he's not the most amazing president ever but it's kind of silly how people get so gung ho one way or another. Like being normal has just disappeared from the political scene and if you're not decrying Obama as a Muslim sell out terrorist corporatist you clearly must be shilling or something.

Drove past someone the other day who was sitting by his minivan which was covered in 'MICHELLE OBAMA IS A TRANNY' stickers shouting about Muslims. That isn't a good look.

the status quo is not a good thing and should not be something we support

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

bill needs our help guys

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
obama wasn't a very good president if he has to fall back on weak excuses like not having a filibuster-proof majority

kind of a dink

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
obama might not even be born in the united states, according to a HRC staffer i know

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Roylicious posted:

I didn't vote for him but please educate yourself on the political process because this thread is full of people who apparently think the executive has way more power than the office actually wields.

He had TONS of public support for healthcare reform. Unfortunately half the country was also screaming 'MUSLIM COMMUNIST' at him. Do you not remember the media repeating "DEATH PANELS" over and over again? He had no way of knowing in 2008-2009 that the GOP would lie and filibuster despite concessions from the Dems before the fact, and he had no way of knowing that pursuing cross-party relations at that point would be fruitless.

He should have realized that afterwards and taken a harder stance on future negotiations but that's a different issue.

there was huge public support for heathcare reform

there wasnt support for milquetoast bullshit scheme that forces people to buy insurance and still leaves millions without coverage

he probably should have been a better president

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Roylicious posted:

I'm mostly just laughing at him for complaining about Chinese people who bought a multi million dollar property that taxes are getting paid on getting cheaper insurance rates than he does, even though in all likelihood they generate more tax revenue than he does. Obv the healthcare bill sucks but saying I'm what's wrong with America just because I'm not jumping on the rabid Obummer train?

What gives you the impression I'm a leftist? Because I don't hate Obama or because I don't like the tea party?

because you're an idiot and may as well be writing opinion pieces for the daily beast

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Roylicious posted:

"Those drat CHINESE just come over here and get cheaper insurance than I do with MY TAX MONEY even though they are way richer than I am :argh:"

stop being such a worthless piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Roylicious posted:

I think you might be having a stroke? It really is amazing that just because I don't vehemently hate Obama for things that aren't even really under his purview I'm suddenly incapable of being conservative.

p sure nobody cares if you're conservative or liberal, that's why they are just calling you a piece of poo poo

• Locked thread