Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Robot Pride posted:

i don't understand what the problem is with people fighting for democracy in syria and libya is

were you a gaddafi fan or something? you bros with assad? should these people not be fighting for a better future?

If you somehow went back to 2003, would you be for Iraq part 2 or against?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Lol that mentalist didnt answer my iraq q because he/she knows what it would say about them. Man, if you cant even be honest with yourself, just give up on life.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

lmao loving hell:

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ite-supremacist

btw she'd have got paid £240 for that column, which is like $320ish?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

The one saving grace is that shes getti ng slaughtered in tbe comments.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Roylicious posted:

What else needs to be said? What are you another college drop out restaurant worker who thinks he knows everything?

stop being such a piece of poo poo.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Roylicious posted:

The Tea Party is partially to blame for the GOP being dogshit but Obamacare sucks for various factors not just because Obama is a shill.

This is like when people keep being hysterical about Obama taking yer guns even though more firearms have been sold under his administration than any other.

I don't think you really have any need to write your opinions down after your vile comments earlier; nobody will take them seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Roylicious posted:

Sorry you're all a bunch of impoverished goons I guess. Ya'll are really angry about that.

Maybe go back to school and get a better job?

You go so out of your way to sound reasonable and smart but you're revealing what you're really like and it's quite nasty - which is saying something for this forum.

• Locked thread