Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

I think your answer to this is vastly more interesting than mine. Look at the past eight years, which has seen more deportation of immigrants, more convictions of whistleblowers, and the establishment and expansion of a domestic spy program that is so insidious and creepy, I'm kind of astonished that more people aren't actively furious about it. Clinton is NOT a better choice in any stretch of the term--she's going to continue our warpath through the Middle East, which I am very confident will only lead to more ISIS attacks on the West, more anti-American sentiment, and the erosion of our European support. Clinton will continue the War on Drugs, which is a policy that is at present filling our prisons with literal black slaves, is responsible for the decline and destruction of Mexico's sovereignty, and is expensive, immoral and otherwise just a loving buzz kill.

If wanting to maybe stop my country from engaging in behavior I find morally wrong is a "juvenile fancy" then maybe it's for the best. Your cynicism--and the cycnicism of the centrist left in general in America right now--has led to eight years of economic degeneration, thousands of death Libyans and Syrians, more private prisons, just as much torture, assassinations, and all that other poo poo everyone hated Bush for, and worse of all, it's given the common person absolutely nothing to show for it.

This is the status quo, and if it persists, I do think the consequences to the United States will be existentially dire.

Four years of Johnson puts a stop to our imperial appetite, for just a little while. Give the world a chance to breathe, and maybe we can clean our own house while we're at it. I'll stomach private prisons another term--if we're not filling them with non-violent drug offenders, that's a major, concrete and tangible outcome that could happen well within 4 years, possibly even within the first 100 days.

sir this is a mcdonalds drive thru window

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Madame, the retard masturbater interviews are being held down the hall. You'll recognize the door, it has C-SPAM written on it.

:kiddo:

you're adorable when you puff your cheeks and have a tantrum~ :h:

i just picked the one post that made you sound pretty dumb and deranged and you got dunked the gently caress on by Top City Homo pretty hard ngl, that quote of shame is immortalized for you but you went ahead and made a thread about it golly~

you're an idiot you see

bing bong bing, so simple

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i wonder how mad 8-bit scholar is gonna be after that one

:munch:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

reallivedinosaur posted:

i hope he's not as mad as you

sir this is a mcdonalds drive thru window

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

reallivedinosaur posted:

good work getting a job with the leading employer of 'trainables', im surprised they let one of you work the window so soon!

aww you're cute too~ :h:

c-spam is bad as its obvious from this meltdown of a thread and its gonna be a good day when it closes

also :gas: imo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

whoflungpoop posted:

I didnt realize you had buttons till I saw lepers thank you for doing the needful

e: oh and for the saurus too that creepy gently caress

:tipshat:

8-Bit scholar wasn't really ostracized, he's welcome to poo poo allover the gary johnson thread as much as he pleases and get dogpiled on for wrong opinions. Everyone gets dogpiled there, everyone. There's only 2 good threads and they're obvious. You chose to post in the bad threads and make bad posts hope this helps.

He was being contrarian and sounded like a loon in two posts and is still being dunked on by Top City Homo currently so you obviously couldn't handle it and tried to snipe at that dumpster fire subforum here :sad:

Hope this clarifies the meltdown going on here. I honestly won't do jackshit if you just stick to making bad opinions and get owned anyways instead of being a loony doomsayer.

Trump 2016~

turn on your monitor~ :h:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lord Binky posted:

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.

:trumppop:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Cool Vox article about CSPAM.

:vince:

can i use that line? that is a nice line imo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Dreddout posted:

Oh word? In that case I'd like to eat a fresh quarter pounder with a nice meltdown of cheese! :grin:

you got it :sun:

want fries with that?

8-Bit Scholar posted:

lol you're drunk on the stupidest power imaginable but hey, gotta fill that void somehow.

sir you're gonna have to wait your turn, this customer hasn't finished his order yet

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Finish sucking my dick first.

Sir that isn't on the menu. You seem like you have an healthy appetite, might I recommend ordering all the things off the dollar menu? I can also throw in a McFlurry if you'd like.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Suck my dick.

Sir, you can't proposition a McDonald's Employee. *points to a no solicitation sign*

I can also supersize your fries for .99 more, would you like to do that?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
"I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese and a large soda."

       \

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Write what you know.

Also suck my dick.

I can make your fries extra :salt: if you want, sir. You seem like the type.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Who What Now posted:

Yeah, he whined in D&D that "us comedians can't do stand-up at colleges because the students are just too PC!" and went on multiple rants about how hecklers are the scum of the earth.

lmao

what a big baby

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Our cock is 100 percent free range

shame its failing because your supply can't meet demand whatsoever

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

whoflungpoop posted:

did they probate you or just turn you down

:shrug:

Man Whore posted:

There is too much negativity here. I like some good wholesome ribbing but ya'll are gettin irl mad which ain't fun for no one

yea i had fun with the mcdonalds bit, its worn its welcome so :gas: imo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

omg lord of pie hi~

do you still have that list that the sanderistas used

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
jimmy fallon is a mess! :smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

whoflungpoop posted:

trump supporters were gross losers back when they were just racists and angry mastirbators but now they have to be pedophile defenders too because you cant tell if you've hit rock bottom unless you keep digging

there's a suspicion that trump won't release his taxes due to the fact that he possibly has a donation to NAMBLA

• Locked thread