Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
clinton voters are craven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

LegoPirateNinja posted:

oh god what if bill's bimbos are hillary's sloppy seconds

i'd be way more likely to vote for her if this were the case

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Now that I'm voting trump I'm a radical conservative, in that we need to be bounced back to hunter gatherer days and start over from there.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
i can't believe anyone falls for this dog and pony show any more

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Roylicious posted:

Well if you think that corporate interests are that ingrained then it really does not matter whatsoever who is president.

If all billionaires and F500 companies were aligned on who the best candidate for them would be then I might agree but that's not remotely true at all.

Actually, since they have bought both parties, they are free to use the stage of national politics to play out their petty internecine squabbles. So no, it doesn't matter.

Vote Trump.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

reallivedinosaur posted:

bill needs our help guys

2016. We're obviously going crazy, let's stop whining about it and sack up. Vote Trump.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
This rigged system is poo poo.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Not even loving trying any more

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Insulting.