Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
"Get a load of this broad! She's sendin' fuckin' classified emails all over the place, ya know!? And meanwhile, her husband's dickin bimbos left and right! And did you get a load of her foundation and the Saudi's? I mean, come on, am I right? Sad! Cuck! Pepe!"

"Secretary Clinton, your response?"

*Hillary swoons before trying to discretely vomit behind podium. She claws her way upright once more.*

"It.....It's *URK* my turn."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Has anyone mentioned Hillary's IT drone asking Reddit how to wipe info from email servers using the same username he uses for everything else because lol

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

Hillary is a liar but that's not why she's under investigation. She's under investigation because she's Hillary Clinton and republicans will generate a scandal over literally nothing. Look at Benghazi ffs.

Hillary 2016: I'm a liar, but so are you

Also paging StonetearX2 to the thread for some storytime

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

"No, Madam Secretary, we can't make the entirety of Egypt have a 'gym accident.' Most of them don't even go to gyms."

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

Lemming posted:

Clinton knew that she'd be running against Trump in 2016, so she went back in time to 1993 and made someone write a book which included information from a deposition from one of Trump's divorces where it's revealed he raped his ex-wife. I can't believe how evil Crooked Hillary is!

She's never going to bring this up, because that means Bill's hosed up sex stuff is fair game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

So apparently Hilldawg's phone banking system allowed literally anyone to register an account and make calls on behalf of her campaign, access names/addresses/phone numbers of everyone in the database, and enter new data. And 4chan used it as their personal playground for six hours.

Jesus loving Christ trump is going to win lmao

• Locked thread