Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

:trumppop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Rasta_Al posted:

Hillary is under investigation because of her lies, but she hides all that under the guise of willful ignorance.

Lies upon lies. A pyramid of lies if you will.

Hillary is a liar but that's not why she's under investigation. She's under investigation because she's Hillary Clinton and republicans will generate a scandal over literally nothing. Look at Benghazi ffs.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Lots of people lie, most don't face years of investigation over every aspect of their life, truthful or not.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

notZaar posted:

Hilary Clinton will wage the War on Memes.

And win.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Hey retard private citizens don't have to follow FOIA. People with government jobs are held to a higher standard so maybe don't talk about your pussy farts on official government communications.

Hillary followed FOIA.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Boomstick Quaid posted:

I don't think deleting work related emails and not turning them over willfully to the government is following FOIA but we're dealing with paint chip eaters from CSPAM so let's go slow

lol be more bitchmad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Roylicious posted:

I don't have subsidized healthcare, I said my premium went up.

Learn to read wow.

have you tried not being a poor waste

• Locked thread