Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Seems like a concept Sony could get behind.

Start of small, a Costanza movie, all about George getting his job with the Yankees. Kinda defines his origin, gives you a sense of where he's coming from- and leaves you saying "hey! I want more of this!"

Next we can maybe try an Elaine movie? Something romantic that shows off that shes, you know, a girl.

Not sure who to cast here but I suggest relative unknowns so we keep it cheap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

We get to the end of the Elaine movie and the audience is cheering it's loving mind out and chilling in the theater afterward. They're saying to themselves drat! I wish we could see George and Elaine together! On the same screen!

Then it hits. A little extra scene. At. The. End. Of. The. Credits.

The gently caress?!

There it is- the apartment! And someone's unlocking the door! It's about to open and BLACK!

SEINFELD
COMING 2019

• Locked thread