Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

CyberPingu posted:

Kaep for Commish

Unironically this, just so the sock fines go away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

CyberPingu posted:

Drew Brees is 2 seasons off breaking the passing record...he should be in great

Yeah, Brees would be dragging almost any other team to the playoffs every season. It's taking one of the worst defenses in history to keep him down.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Chilichimp posted:

To be fair, I avoid watching the packers like the loving plague

Man, I hate the Packers as much as the next guy (Clay Mathews killed Harambe), but how can you like football and not watch their games? The best QB in football plays for them. At least watch to see him slowly get CTE until he actually convinces himself his relationship with Olivia Munn is genuine.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Grittybeard posted:

To be fair maybe instead of hurt too often you can call him hurt too badly right now to make a call. It's possible his career is flat over, although I'm sure he'll get back into shape enough to at least attempt a comeback. And he could be just fine eventually too, but that's a scary enough injury that it's not like "yeah he'll be back next year, just needs to get the rehab in."

It would own so hard if Sam Bradford worked out in MIN. Then they could trade Teddy Bridgewater to some QB needy team. Teddy has a lot of potential. I bet he's worth a first. KC could pick him up as heir to Alex Smith.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
I'm not sure why there is supposed to be a quarterback crisis when the Broncos just found this kid in the 7th and he seems pretty good :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

sean10mm posted:

I dunno about Brisket, he basically did as little as possible while the Texans self destructed, besides that one big run with his elite 5.0 40 lol speed.

Your overall point is spot on though.

When that happened everyone in the room turned to me and said "I TOLD you he was black!"

• Locked thread