Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Number_6
Jul 23, 2006

BAN ALL GAS GUZZLERS

(except for mine)
Pillbug
Used to say "goddamit can't you act like a human being" a lot, when I didn't conform to expectations of obedient child behavior. Which didn't really bother me much when i was a kid but people today tell me that was inappropriate/insensitive.

When haranguing me about my report card in 3rd or 4th grade; "People who make A's will rule the world. People who make B's will starve." At the time I thought he was being kinda insane over elementary school grades but I see what he was going for.

I won't go into the darker more damaging stuff because that wasnt' really about words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
"I love you, son."

edit: sorry misread thread title

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
if i had a kid id tell them the boogie man is their real dad

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
"I tried to kill myself so you and your sister would get the insurance money to have more toys."

Implying it was our fault. 7 year olds really know how to deal with that info and respond to it.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

"I tried to kill myself so you and your sister would get the insurance money to have more toys."

Implying it was our fault. 7 year olds really know how to deal with that info and respond to it.

Did you ask him how he managed to gently caress that up. I mean for real, talk about dropping the literal ball there dad.

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

KomodoWagon posted:

Did you ask him how he managed to gently caress that up. I mean for real, talk about dropping the literal ball there dad.

I stopped asking him about anything years ago, as the man will lie about the most innocuous, pointless things, makes arguments that a five year old would find moronic, and seemingly stopped maturing at about age 14.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
When I got my first motorcycle, he said "remember: no dicks on the back seat; you're not a human being, are ya?"

RGBRIOT
Apr 19, 2009

"Beauty, packaged for a digital world."

Sup fellow fatherless goon. :hfive:

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
my dad used to like doing characters and lil comedy bits, he had this character that was a goof on Antonio banderas that called Antonio Pendejo that was this super effeminate over the top gay hispanic guy, he'd put on this goofy frilly Spanish lookin shirt my mom bought him once and these cowboy boots with his jeans tucked into them and he'd do this goofy castanet dance and talk about sucking "los peenos" and general weird gay Spanish poo poo

Anyways I invited a friend over in h.s. and he was gay, like very obviously gay, all swishy and stuff. I assumed incorrectly that my parents would be totally respectful and nice. My mom was just fine, but my dad shook Zack's hand, then immediately bolted to his room to change into his Antonio Pendejo costume and came out into the living room and launched into every part of the bit including some new jokes like asking if he could give Zack 'la cabeza'.

Zack waited until it was all over, then when we were alone he cried and left. I'm just glad he never told anyone about it.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Gatekeeper posted:

my dad used to like doing characters and lil comedy bits, he had this character that was a goof on Antonio banderas that called Antonio Pendejo that was this super effeminate over the top gay hispanic guy, he'd put on this goofy frilly Spanish lookin shirt my mom bought him once and these cowboy boots with his jeans tucked into them and he'd do this goofy castanet dance and talk about sucking "los peenos" and general weird gay Spanish poo poo

Anyways I invited a friend over in h.s. and he was gay, like very obviously gay, all swishy and stuff. I assumed incorrectly that my parents would be totally respectful and nice. My mom was just fine, but my dad shook Zack's hand, then immediately bolted to his room to change into his Antonio Pendejo costume and came out into the living room and launched into every part of the bit including some new jokes like asking if he could give Zack 'la cabeza'.

Zack waited until it was all over, then when we were alone he cried and left. I'm just glad he never told anyone about it.

im sorry but :roflolmao:

e: I am so soory

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

"......"

:smith:

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
<pointing at my dick after walking in on me exiting the shower and laughing> "Your going to have sex with that tiny thing??"
Me: :(

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
"hi hungry I'm dad"

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Jesus...

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
"Take out the drat trash"

Also calling me a wuss for refusing to go up rickety osha violating scaffolding .

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
this thread is headed for the comedy goldmine!

i never got over when he said that to me....

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
my dad was pretty cool, he did say "son. i'm going to kick your rear end for selling cocaine to my mistress"

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
My dad was like the Red Foreman of my social circle growing up, only genuinely very abusive lol. I'll see friends from high school who will tell stories of his antics to this day like he is some sort of comedy legend but it took me a long time to get the point where I could look back on it in a positive light. He would commonly tell me "You're a oval office, just like your mother". This all sounds really awful, and it was, but gently caress me if the man doesn't have impeccable timing.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
My dad had a good sense of humor. In middle school some friends came over for the first time, Doug and Chaz. We were on the living floor playing with a Commodore 64 while he was in his easy chair reading and hasn't said a word. After an hour or so he puts his book down, stands up, and says "I'll be back in few minutes, I have to take a Chaz." Doug started cracking up and then he said "Oh don't worry, I'll be sure to wipe my Doug."

I'm not quite sure what the worst thing he's ever said to me, I guess calling me an idiot or something.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
My dad must be literally the nicest person the world. I see calling a son or daughter an idiot as abusive but actually from what I see it's pretty much normal and I need to harden up.

Sibilant Crisp
Jul 4, 2014

op your avatar makes me uncomfortable, why would you think of Laura in this way

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
When I was 5: "You bastard."

I guess he didn't stop to realize the logical implications of that statement.

At my brother's wedding when I was 24, in his speech to the groom: "I'm proud to call you my only son." Everyone turned and stared.

Seriously though, my dad is a pretty cool guy. My friends and I all love him to death, and at 78 he still smokes cigars and wisecracks.

schmuckfeatures fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Sep 16, 2016

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Well, my dad just called me a couple hours ago to tell me that a mutual family friend died this morning, so, you know.

gently caress.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I stopped asking him about anything years ago, as the man will lie about the most innocuous, pointless things, makes arguments that a five year old would find moronic, and seemingly stopped maturing at about age 14.

lol ur mom hosed a 14 year old

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Nooner posted:

lol ur mom hosed a 14 year old

So did everyone's mom. Ask your girlfriend/wife/future-mom-to-be to learn the horrible truth.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
my dads dying words to me were im gay and a cuck then he said lol, like literally said the letters and died ):

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
my dad got mouth and throat cancer in his mid 40s, and by 48-49 he had no bottom jaw left, just a feeding tube in his belly for cans of ensure and a methadone pump in his chest. He smoked marlboros in his nostrils and wrote lil notes on a teeny whiteboard to communicate

I hadn't talked to him for a while and then found out he was sick so I drove up to visit him, and when I got to his pad he was out cold on the floor. Turns out he had slapped fentanyl patches all over his rear end and poured a fifth of ketel into his feeding tube and went down like a big fuckin heavy thing. I woke him up and helped him into his lil deathchair and he shoves a ciggy up his nose and grabs his blackboard

"told u i was hardcore"

made a funny gurgling laugh sound then went to sleep

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
"suck the poo poo out of my rear end in a top hat"

my favorite internet dad said that

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
My father talking about my retarted little sister.
"She`s not even human. Just a animal making GBS threads and pissing all the time".
Thats the one thing i will never forgive him for saying.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I am the walrus.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I'm the juggernaut bitch!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

your operating system is a piece of poo poo, bithc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

my dad did a wicked rant against gay marriage earlier today, it was pretty crazy

chill out old man

• Locked thread