Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Kashuno posted:

heh just like your posts :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

Yeah that whole "Black lasagna" or "poo poo lasagna" story was obviously made up, in fact a ton of goldmined threads are just completely bullshit stories.

hey, gently caress you buddy. i don't break into your house and tell your children santa clause isn't real. the world needs magic.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

jigglemaster7 posted:

no it smells surprisingly bad, the water masks legit 90% of the stink

What about when you poop so much that the poop breaks the surface like a poop island in the pacific ocean of your toilet

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

if you have too much fat in your diet you get floaters- err- poop icebergs

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Things don't get heavier because they are cold.

most things that aren't water get more dense as they get colder e: (poop is up to 75% water tho)

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

jigglemaster7 posted:

so if i had 1lb of feathers and 1lb of lead and forze the feathers it would be heavier than the lead

despite the fact that he said "heavier" we're talking about floating, so density matters not mass.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

"We need a couple more meters per second delta v to rendezvous with Watney!" the mission commander exclaimed.

Jerry Mumphrey grabs a baggie of baked beans and heads for the airlock, "tell my family I died a hero, but, uh, don't go into too much detail."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

That's it I'm starting a physics MOOC that teaches entry level college physics using human feces.

• Locked thread