Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I can't smell your posts, but yeah, they are poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I mean like 9 years man. How are you not contemplating suicide if this is the best you can do after 9 years?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

That would make it even heavier!!

Things don't get heavier because they are cold.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Do you idiots honestly not understand the difference between mass and weight?

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

It doesn't really matter unless we chuck the poop into another planet.
You honestly don't. That's funny as hell.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

I see what you're trying to do, but I'm gonna rise above it, much like a floating poo rises above the water.

I'm not trying to do anything. I've already done it. Make you look like an idiot. That poo poo has already occurred.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

I'm happy you believe that. Peace be upon you.

Don't get all butthurt about it.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

I am of the opinion that an object's weight doesn't change when it's placed in a different fluid under the same gravitational field, but it all depends on the instrument you use to measure it.

Just so you stop embarrassing yourself, weight is a measurement of the force of gravity.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

jigglemaster7 posted:

Gravity acting on a object on earth is 9.8m/s right? so if you freeze it it increases to 12m/s. simple physics idiot

That's the rate of acceleration of an object in freefall in earths atmosphere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

notZaar posted:

Oh OK, so you do understand it. You just weren't following the conversation.

I was. You just didn't understand the words you were using. It's cool man. Not everybody can be expected to know science from the 7th grade.

• Locked thread