Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

quote:

WRONG. you NEVER apologise for going hard at the gym. The correct response is "HEY FUCKHEADS, I LEAKED SOME SWOLEJUICE ON THE FLOOR BACK THERE BETTER GET ONE OF YOUR TWINKS TO GO MOP IT UP BEFORE IT MAKES SOME BITCH GROW A COCK"
Who gives a gently caress about vomit, the gym PAYS some loser MONEY to get a bucket and mop and clean that poo poo up. If more people vomited from training then we would be a swoler society.

is that how you conjugate swole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Jim Barris posted:

personally I like that now it's fairly common parlance to describe ratty trashy people as 'ratchet'

wretched

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

amityville anus posted:

I sometimes get confused when i hear people in public talking about 'trap' with little context but a lot of preconceptions. I know it's music now but ' trap house' paints at least two different scenarios in my head.

a trap house is where you buy drugs

trap and trapping also means prostitution

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Alan Smithee posted:

fam is said by shithead millenials and shithead gen y people who dont realize they are becoming dads in realtime

are these different groups now

• Locked thread