Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless

Auron posted:

gently caress Red Squirrels, seriously they are the cunts of the rodent world and there's nothing redeeming about them except sometimes being cute. Story time.

I have a lot of squirrels in my yard, mostly gray, because I have a black walnut tree (gently caress these trees too btw, I'm cutting it down next year). Now I have a family of these poo poo head red squirrels living under my shed.These fucksticks rip up my grass, run up a tree and attempt to build a nest in the tree, but then flip the gently caress out and TEAR UP THEIR OWN NEST, dropping all the grass on my shingles. Not only are they cunts, but they are BI POLAR. They also chase all the cute, somewhat innocent gray squirrels away so my dog has nothing to chase but a lovely tennis ball.

So I caught one of these assholes last night in a live trap using a chocolate chip Teddy Graham dipped in peanut butter. I was ready to drop this furry nightmare in a 5 gallon bucket of water, or put a pellet through his bi polar brain…then he looked at me right in the eye. I couldn’t do it, I couldn’t end the life of this grass tearing, gray squirrel terrorizing shithead. I let him go and he proceeded to go back to his home under my shed and is probably loving up some gray squirrels or tearing up my shingles as we speak.

gently caress.
Gray squirrels are an invasive species and red squirrels are a native species being wiped out by them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

reactionary alt-right anti-minority pro-genocide squirrel opinions ITT

FactsAreUseless

http://www.columbia.edu/itc/cerc/danoff-burg/invasion_bio/inv_spp_summ/Sciurus_carolinensis.htm

FactsAreUseless

Bo-Pepper posted:

since humans are the most invasive species of all i think you should check your invasiveness privilege
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/ist/?next=/science-nature/are-humans-an-invasive-species-42999965/

FactsAreUseless

Although actually the question is pretty controversial. Unlike the clear-cut red squirrel issue.

• Locked thread