Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ITs almost time to "take a load off" and "relax" and "take 'er easy" for 2 whole days!

I'm takin' the ole slampiece up to he city of my birth the glowing jewel that is San Jose right after work cause an uncle I havent seen in probably 5 years is in town and my parents are drivign down from Redding to see him also and I haven't seen my sister and brother in law since Christmas time so it will be a nice fun get together and my dad's side of the family finally gets to meet teh ball and chain. I dont really know what we are going to do other than a big lunch on Sunday, probably jsut chill out and maybe try and find a bar that i wont get stabbed in by a Mexican cause ESSJ -- does anyone know if El Baron Rojo is still open? that place def looked like a place i would get stabbed lol

OH yeah AND GOONA EAT ME SOME LA VICS!!!! :D

What is everyones big weekend plans???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

bradzilla posted:

I'm gonna smoke weed, jack off while shitposting and watch football op

that sounds pretty badass. If I wasnt going to SJ I'd probably do the same only dirnk instead of smoke w33d, but to each their own

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Taima posted:

La Vics is good but only if you hit it w/ the orange sauce

well loving DUH my man, the burrito is basically just an excuse to eat a gently caress ton of orange sauce

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

literally this big posted:

I'm working as a campaign manager on a local election, so my next weekend is in approximately two months. Smoke a lot of weed for me, bradzilla.

gonna -- FEEL THE BERN? :grin:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

King of Bees posted:

I'm making some wings tonight and then stealing the Mona Lisa.

instead wings maybe you should make frog legs -- cause those frogs are gonna be "hoppin" mad when you steal that painting :grin:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
labor f love is what i call it when i pork ur mom cause she is so fat it involves a lot of labor lol get it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Stryder posted:

dammit, now I wanna go to La Vic's for lunch. AND I have Loverboy stuck in my head. you're a jerk.

what are some good bars to go to, I havent really been back much in last few years.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ArmZ posted:

im gonna take a load off... ONTO YOUR FACE

pfft, yeah, right, like youre just going to somehow find me on the road, get into my car, and rub one out on my face while I am driving, okay, suuure :jerkbag:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I can never remember that second line so the first one is just repeated in my head and I hate it and everyone..

lol dude you like owned some guy in the china thread so hard the mods had to close it, like fukkin cops taping off a crime scene

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Almost have way done drat can't wait to get out of the office even though all I've done today is post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm not gonna lie, hella do not feel like driving the 5 hours to get up there, but these things must be done

• Locked thread