Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not gonna practice writing because that's dumb though I could always build the website myself or just write the book. I'll probably spend it tracing Louis Royo female forms and thinking about dropping LSD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Naked is better, though.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
My social worker is late for his 3:00 appointment better call the manager (ya like never do that wtf is wrong with a bit of a wait)

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

instead wings maybe you should make frog legs -- cause those frogs are gonna be "hoppin" mad when you steal that painting :grin:

how can art be stolen. it is labour and love that is truly thieved.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
h3h3 i like to fry pigs myself especially when they have desecrated the temple that is my body

i am a hungry man however and im sick of the poo poo

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
a jerk but not the jerk is differetn

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

what are some good bars to go to, I havent really been back much in last few years.

go the only cafe and pick up your b00k on the shelf they have a copy waiting for you. or just head to Balfour books

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
therapist is late because of traffic is a valid excuse ding ding ding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

lol dude you like owned some guy in the china thread so hard the mods had to close it, like fukkin cops taping off a crime scene

pooner be nice to the robocops

• Locked thread