Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
ive hosed a couple girls who had chlamydia and didnt catch it so try having an immune system i guess lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
condoms are tools of the patriarcy and moral panic propaganda free the dilz

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Omg the dude with the golden penis lol. :jerkbag:

sorry a bunch of sex negatives scared you into wrapping up my dude

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I wear condoms even when I'm not having sex. I don't want to ruin spontaneity or continuity. You never know sex can just pop up anytime and you don't want 30 seconds of 2 minutes to be fishing a sun-baked expired condom out of your glovebox to put a few millimeter piece of latex between you and what may/may not be a person who is for whatever reason oblivious to having clamidia. :shrug:

haha your alright kid

Gaunab posted:

Lol at bragging about that

you on the other hand have obviously never lived in a city during a chlamydia epidemic and dont know ehat its like to be the only one smiling while everyone else is experiencing painful urination or whatever the symptoms are

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Mange Mite posted:

You know you can have an asymptomatic infection that you can pass to others and it can still make you sterile

mnt dew made me sterile in high school and yeah dude when you get checked out they give you a dose whether you caught it or not

• Locked thread