Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.
No one should shame sluts. We would encourage them instead! Sluts are great. We should applaud their slutty ways and urge them toward new ways of expressing sluttiness. You have a guy friend who's feeling down? Offer a handjob! Or you could just let him feel your boobs. Sluttiness doesn't have to be all about sex, you see. We can encourage more casual expressions of sluttiness -- micro-affections, if you will. In conclusion, there is so much more territory to explore, when it comes to sluttiness. Don't stop the next sexual pioneer from sailing the slutty seas. Thank you and God bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Oh wait, i didn't read your post. You went like on a weird sexist tangent I'm not cool with.

How is it sexist?? Sluts are great!

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

GORDON posted:

I was reading the other day about a military wife who had cheated on her husband while he was deployed for six months with over 60 men. It was actually in the court documents. Is there ever a limit when slut-shaming is ok? Asking for a friend.

Don't you want her to be slutty with you too? Why would you shame her?

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

GORDON posted:

Well what if she gets off on the shame?

Kink-shaming is the thread down the hall.

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

Gaunab posted:

women are naturally sloots because biologically they want to have many cawks in them to increase the chance of having an offspring :biotruths:

Who cares why they do it, just that they do a slut on me.

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

Gaunab posted:

this why sloots sloot so much. they know a beta like you will be there to provide for them after they're used up by chad

I ain't providin' poo poo, dawg. I just wanna slut.

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

Guy Goodbody posted:

I was with you until you started telling women to gently caress every sad man they know

But I'm sad and I'd like a slut friend who would do anything to cheer me up.

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

Away all Goats posted:

as a former horny teenage boy, thank god for sluts

That's the spirit!

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

we need a slut pride parade

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

aren't sluts inclusive by nature, though?

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

nobody speak posted:

THOSE THAT CANT DO TEACH CREEPER LOLOLOL

#DUMPSTERSLUTPRIDE

and those who can't attract, slut #circleoflife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016