Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Rude
Aug 21, 2009
Anyone know why Angel Opportunity closed the last thread?

The China thread is one of the few consistently entertaining threads in this forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Rude
Aug 21, 2009

quote:

cupping, slapping and hitting, getting warmed by moxibustion

To be fair, cupping, slapping and hitting also get me warm when I moxibate and I think it's a good thing.

Saint Rude
Aug 21, 2009
Can someone please repost Sheep-goats' (I think?) comment about how China is akin to an Orc camp? Tia.

Saint Rude
Aug 21, 2009

Sheep-Goats posted:

"When asked 'What was China like??!?!!?' my response is 'Like a goblin camp from the Lord of the Rings.'"

You were probably looking for a longer quote by someone else involving an Uruk Hai wondering if the behavior of his kind is beneficial for his "wretched progeny" but I don't have that at hand. Probably it's in the op somewhere in the last China thread which has to be near the first page of GBS Graveyard.

I don't have archives, which sucks.

Saint Rude
Aug 21, 2009

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Rude
Aug 21, 2009

hakimashou posted:

Germans just like lining other people up.

Lol

• Locked thread