Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

why is the one kid in the second row a giant.

also is it true, that you can just buy a bunch of lovely jeans in the US in bulk. then go to china and sell them for double. or some poo poo like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Accretionist posted:

SUB-DIVIDED FLATS, HONG KONG:

those looks like a post appolitic/dystopian slum. also that quality marill plush.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Farmland Park posted:

Chinese hurt feelings will never not be funny.

http://www.whatsonweibo.com/another-apology-to-china-anger-displays-nationalism-on-chinese-social-media/

According to some commentators, the sensitivity over “hurt feelings” sometimes becomes problematic. Last July, Japanese vlogger Kinoshita Yuka, known for eating large quantities of food on camera, came under fire after she posted a video of herself eating 137 bananas. Chinese netizens wondered if Kinoshita was eating bananas that originated from the Philippines, and if the 137 bananas were an allusion to China’s 1.37 billion population, as a revenge in reference to the South China Sea verdict. The YouTube video soon triggered another war of words between Chinese and foreign netizens, as many Chinese netizens viewed the act as a deliberate insult aimed at China . One comment read: “At a sensitive time like this, you release this video of you eating 137 Philippine-grown bananas to insult the Chinese, are you dumb? Do you think the Chinese are easily bullied?”

jesus. does chinese society go to the tumblr school of thought and feelings.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

I've always wondered about this, but how the hell do these guys get caught in places where there are 20 million people and no one gives a poo poo who you are? Like if you just show up to Random Third Tier City #12 and say your name is Wang Min, how the gently caress do the authorities catch these guys?

its one of those things where some sick gently caress could wipe out a village or two and the local authority wouldnt notice. Chinese stories always sound like poo poo out of Megacity 1. millions of people either doing awful back breaking labor(making products for fat fucks like us) for poo poo money or they are living boring petty consumerist lives and always outraged about bullshit. accidents and crimes happen every other day killing a ton of people in large numbers and people dont really care. the criminals(violent or political) are killed quickly and their bodies used by the state or sold to some loving weird dutch rear end in a top hat.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Beachcomber posted:

I understand they're just toeing the party line, but didn't the Dalai Lama in fact have slaves and serfs and punishments involving the gouging out of eyes?

i know the past ones were kinda lovely but the current one isnt that bad.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Haier posted:

Now they're just taking who they want:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...66087d7f44d877f

It goes on. You would think that billionaires are usually above the law, but not in CCP China. You would also think that a billionaire who knows he might be abducted would hire some loving personal security or wear an ankle monitor or something. He might also not even go back to China or Hong Kong, but LOL, nope.

drat. are they going maoist again? some dude on another thread said XI was trying to head back in that direction. i am sure the tankies are thrilled.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

jesus, is her/his face burned off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

Stolen from C-SPAM

Click through, all of this poo poo is loving gold

read his whole profile, basicaly he jerks off to mao and anything china does and quotes woke bullshit about how china will save us from racism and exploitation.

underage at the vape shop posted:

those things are strong enough to be risky for a kid right

in other countries, probably not. in china, probably acute level 7 cancer of the brain.

• Locked thread