Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
You're all kinda dumb tbh. I, on the other hand, am smart. AMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Just tell her you have a wife and kid and you can't relocate across the goddamn planet. They're not mentally disabled. You can talk to them like normal people.

This. Jesus, you're acting like she's a mainlander.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I don't know about cars, but Chinese and other international students were often mugged in the street, because they usually carried laptops and were perceived to be soft targets too. Also the way Chinese people carry around large amounts of cash freaks me out sometime.

Okay. Guess I'll be visiting Vancouver this winter. Any Canada goons know where I can buy a cheap paring knife or something?

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Please don't hit on the 12-year-old boy Haier.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Wait wait wait. What kind of subversive traitor bitch would pose in front of hated Japanese artwork? Not ever anime.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

peanut posted:

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Taiwan politician's funeral features 50 pole dancers - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-38528122

drat, that is peak China. PRC must be scrambling trying to top it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

etalian posted:

I'm sure Rene Chang would appreciate the idea

Why is he the lecher and not RoC?

• Locked thread