Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
What's the bed-bug situation in china like? Guessing it's pretty hellish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

How bad are the water shortages in China right now? Anything you've noticed day-to-day?

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

This tcm talk reminds me of that employer who said drinking water is bad and the employee who believed him

Jesus Christ how are these people still alive

Are western style hospitals something people go to in China?

Do people actually get beta blockers or just some tcm root when they have high blood pressure?

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

i work for an online retailer that sells a lot of chinese imported items, and i've been wondering why the word "Fashion" is on Every. God. Damned. Box. somehow?

is the google translation hosed or what, do they honestly think a cheap little microSD spy camera is fashionable??!?

it's baffling how often they use the word as branding on the box, do they have like a list of "HOTT" english words or something?

oh and don't even get me started on the shoddy china > english google translate manuals these products come with, good god. i've spent many hours literally debugging these gadgets with my hands in order to write a legible manual, the translated ones are so hellish and usually the only feedback you get when doing something is an LED flashing a few times in red or blue. and the manual will say something like "WHEN CRIMSON LED CLOSE, PLEASE CONTINUE PLAY, IS GOING." ahh yes hmm that makes things easy thanks for the amazing quality assurance, china!

would anyone be willing to manually translate a picture of a tidbit of one of these manuals, just so i can see if the chinese instructions are equally as retarded as the auto translated ones?

:)

:(:(:(:(

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

its also cool when our chinese suppliers play the "never lose face" card and we end up arguing about useless poo poo for 10 minutes until they finally, oh finally, give an extremely simple answer with just what i was wondering about.

gently caress this poo poo is second hand shortening my life span, im not even in china!

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

guys living in china: how is the certain shortening of your lifespan from the insane pollution china suffers from worth it in the end? do you blast those 100 dollar xiaomi air purifiers and gangbang multiple poorly fitting bootleg 3M masks on your face?? im pretty sure chinese rice/wheat/corn etc is heavily polluted by ground waste water seepage lol, no way to hide

just seems loving stupid when you could live in switzerland or germany or sweden or norway, you know, good places Lol

edit: forgot about the stunted chinese girls that look like children, Lol. thats probably a big draw. Plunge on!!

AEMINAL fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Dec 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

hell even if you're a reeeal loser fucktard there's still Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain.. etc, beats china for sure if you give a drat about your personal health

• Locked thread