Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
anyone have that sweet picture of that native lady and her kid being pushed across a muddy south american pasture by a line of riot police?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
when aliens show up we're gonna protest the right to self-determination and boy are our faces going to be red when they tell us that doesn't appear to be a real thing in human history

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

i am not entirely clear what is going on here

:ohdear:

it is juxtaposing a foodie doc on beijing's taste for rustic chinese delicacies, noting the surging cost of rare ingredients with a news story about chinese rustics resisting beijing's police actions, the curator leaves it up to the observer to draw their own conclusions

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
it is provocative and liberating while allowing for enough liberty for the observer to leave to rejoin the machine that hungers for pungent mushrooms, i declare this OP art

dookifex_maximus fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Sep 16, 2016

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

sweet, i'm glad its our rape machines destroying the earth and not knockoffs made by some counterfeiting slime

haha they got a half mill, didn't a guy get 3 mill for banging his teacher in cali?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

AugmentedVision posted:

Because, while I don't have any say in what happens in GBS, I'd love to see it be less of a Stormfront-style alt-right hellhole.

gotta drive out the demons, bring back lf

first SA, next the world

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
100% glad the mods ban all the most egregious of "hilarious" "ironic" racism, i took a probe recently for one of the less spicy n words and i'm hella cool with that

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i dunno if we can really blame the neighbor, remember when china accidentally poisoned a bunch of american dogs with poison dog food? china just kinda randomly poisons all kinds of stuff all the time

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
what the gently caress that's barbaric, if i want to kill some cats i just use car exhaust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Raserys posted:

Where's that post about the grandparents being dumped on the side of the road after trying to sell off their granddaughter

:lol: owned

• Locked thread