Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Outrail posted:

I can't remember where I read this, but an article indicated that the whole 'the higher up the better the cat's chances' thing came from flawed data. Basically low heights the cat just walks away (ok no surprise) and a few go to the vet, from medium heights some go to the vet and some die. From extreme heights most die and a few go to the vet and live. So the guy doing the study just uses vet data, and concludes that high altitude cats survive better because less of them go to the vet, ignoring those that are just dead and get scraped into a the rubbish.

I mean, by the 60km/hr logic you can shovel a bunch of cats out of a plane at 3000m and they'll have the same survivability as a cat that falls out of a 8 story window. Anyone have a Cessna we can borrow?

Cats do have different terminal velocities than larger animals and many smaller animals never make it to a high enough speed that they die from impact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
BTW China is like a goblin camp from The Lord of the Rings.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

P-Mack posted:

"My dad was a skydiver back in the sixties. There was a guy in his club that was a nut. He had the idea that he could test the axiom that “cats always land on their feet” from free fall altitude, where he would fall with them and observe their self-righting behavior. He had no interest in aiding their descent, just wanted to see how they behaved in free fall. In his plan, landing was the cats’ problem, not his. Scientific impartiality, or some such thing.

He took four stray cats up in a pillowcase for the jump. After exiting the plane, he turned the pillowcase inside out, releasing the cats. To his great surprise, all four cats attached themselves to his body immediately. With their claws. Given that cats have 18 claws each, he was punctured at least 72 times. More, probably, because he struggled vainly to remove the cats as he fell, but they were having none of it, and would reattach with even more conviction with every effort he made to pull them off.

Presently, he was out of altitude, and had to turn his attention to opening the chute. Let’s pause to do some math. A chute opening can generate as much as 3 Gs of force. The average cat weighs 8 lbs at 1 G. At three Gs, this becomes 24 lbs per cat. So when the chute opened, for a moment this guy had 72 razor sharp claws in his skin, each one being pulled down with a force of about one and a third pounds. That’s 96 pounds of cat. He was sliced to ribbons, basically.

All four cats hung on through the chute opening, although the skydiver’s shredded flesh allowed each one to slip several inches. Bleeding and in misery, the skydiver managed to make a safe, if rather rough, landing in a farm field.

As soon as he hit the earth, all four cats ran off across the field, leaving him to lie there bleeding from his hundred or so wounds. He was the only member of the skydiving club that was displeased with the results of his experiment."

Things that never happened for 400 Alex

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Grand Fromage posted:

[Advertisement for new pizza placing doing delivery]

Reply: i m a Chinese.In Chengdu Sichuan

Still lollin about your students gleefully yelling Mao at you hehehe

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Some poll type questions I did in Thailand:

-Favorite food (can't say Thai)
-Country you would like to visit (can't say Thailand)

In general in my classes I would say that for the speaking activities you had to lie. Of course for the country unit that leads to one girl saying she is from France then a guy pointing at her and saying "NO! U ARE FROM EGYPT HAVE BLACK SKIN 55555" and she goes hehehehe and I'm sitting there going good lord you guys are twenty years old.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
When I lived in China the foreigner shuttle bus driver employed by the school took a liking to me and would always come and find me at lunch to go to a noodle restaurant. I probably made five times the money he did and could not pay for one of those lunches once, because he was a cuboid headed chubby Heilongjiang Han and would turn beet red and scream at the top of his lungs if I grabbed the bill and started up toward the counter with it.

He also drove his half sized bus like a methed out mental patient and I'm sure he's probably dead or disabled from a traffic accident today.

All in all I think I was only able to pay for one or two meals the whole time I was in China.

raton fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Oct 1, 2016

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Apparently there are Burmese wumaos now lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/burma/comments/55be8f/some_misconceptions_about_burma_before_2010/d89dpn6

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I wish America would come up with an epic like the three kingdoms. Imagine if we retold the revolutionary war but Washington used his powerful magic to lull the Hessians to sleep then leapt off his boat on the Delaware and slew a hundred men before they woke. Man I'd ancestor worship the gently caress out of that guy. The Marquis de Lafayette could single handedly delay the march of Cornwallis's soldiers before the siege of Yorktown

Moby Dick

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
It wasn't oxidation that stripped the paint off of the clay man's, it was China breath

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Haier posted:

Hottest Female English Names by way of Wechat and Tantan - Shenzhen Edition:

1. Vivi (Winner by far. More Vivis than any other name.)
2. Angel/Angela/Angle (Very few people spell it correctly. Angle is most common)
3. Yuki (For a country that hates the Japanese, there are tons of Yukis)
4. CoCo (No idea why this is so popular, but this is hot right now)
5. Amy (Because it's easy and was in the first few names on the list they looked at)
6. Something with "baby" because of that plastic Kardashian wannabe Angelababy.

Runner up: Shirley/Shirly

I am curious to see what the male names are, but I am not wasting swipes just to check it out.

Shirley is probably the easiest word in English for someone with Mandrin mouth to say.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Yeah that was actually in retrospect a great thing considering the astronomical rate of artifact destruction during the cultural revolution.Taiwan has better museums anyways.

Taiwan also has some people capable of appreciating art and culture, which is a plus in my book.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Came across this one again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pnQ6XbcxWw

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I remember posting some china.txt in FYAD back in the GBS 1.0 days and it seemed like some people were not sure if I was making things up or not

Turely with rise of Glorious Chinar become famourse

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Grand Fromage posted:

I'd say I average two street poo poo sightings a month if I'm including both active ones and human turds left behind.

Anyone have first-hand experience with car maintenance here? I can imagine what it's like but I was thinking about it the other day as we passed three abandoned cars in the ring road on the way to work. I've pretty confident I've seen more disabled and abandoned cars in a couple years here than my entire life previously and I don't know why.

Probably stolen / stripped and abandoned. If you go through an autotheft hotspot in the US (near a port that organized crime has a good hold on) most of the cars you see on the side of the road are from that. Of course in the US they get towed in in fairly short order, in China probably they're as likely to get restolen and sold for metal weight as they are to see official intervention.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Grand Fromage posted:

I do see the stripped ones around and they almost always have advertisements for second hand cars on them, oddly.

lol

Supposedly in NYC if you wanted a decent bike for cheap you'd talk to a Chinese food delivery guy and the next day you'd have a $1,000 bike for 100 bucks with the old paint job obscured by tape wound around the frame. The delivery guys were the biggest domestic market for stolen bikes so they all knew a thief with a regular supply of stolen bikes that he wanted to offload.

I don't know if that's still the case given that almost all of the Chinese delivery guys use electric bikes now.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Hallway smoker man is quintessential Central Kingdom IMHO

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

The Great Autismo! posted:

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-city-hall-chinese-flag-1.3789155

They are now unironically raising Chinese flags in front of Vancouver city hall.

Canada, you should be embarrassed

It's to celebrate the founding of the PRC too

:chloe:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Haier posted:

My Dear Goons,
I can sleep easy tonight knowing I finally found that Sixhead I've been looking for. Fiveheads are too common, and I've been looking for something more to give me the "boost" I've been wanting. I swiped right. Goodnight.

Even the bowlcut can't save u girl

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

McGavin posted:

My Chinese name is Yizhi. Which one of the following English names is better?

I just got to know some Chinese have ridiculous Foreign names. So before I intitule my name I need local speaker's help.
1.Alice(It's the original one, I like Alice in Wonderland. Anyway, when my 50-year-old tutor said his grandmother had that name I felt like choosing a new one).
2.Reol(How about this one?).
3.Shadowler(I'm afraid it has bad meaning).
4.Yizhi(my chinese name, is it hard to pronouce or sound werid?).
The above names occur to me, I just can't make up my mind, please choose one you like best and your reason or your other recommendation.
Thanks a lot.

One of the people I worked with in Thailand had a student whose nickname (which for a Thai person is your name for basically everything other than filling out government paperwork) was Turd. Usually you hear the same nicknames over and over so I wanted to know where she has gotten that. It was a truncation of her surname (not an uncommon way to make a nickname) which was Turdsak. He said he didn't have the heart to tell her. She pronounced it exactly like it's spelled.

Later when I was bartending in NYC the manger hired two Thai girls who could barely speak English and didn't know how to bartend. This is for a nightclub with high volume in Manhattan. It was because he had a huge Asian fetish. One of the girls told me her name was Birdy which was a translation of her very common Thai nickname "Nok" (which means bird). She was awfully excited that I knew her actual name was Nok but still I had to pass along the word that neither of these girls could be made into passable bartenders in any reasonable period of time. Sorry Birdy.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Also I ran across a person named Feyonce in NYC and upon trying to pronounce her name ("Fee-yonce?") was curtly told "It's Feyonce, like Beyonce, with an F."

I'm pretty sure I could have been more subtle with my :stare: as response.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ceciltron posted:

http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/vancouver-councillor-called-on-to-resign-after-chinese-flag-raising

Remember how Vancouver had a Chinese flag-raising ceremony?

5000 years of The Red Guards.

What a retard

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

bongwizzard posted:

I'm just very sensitive about people defaming incredibly pleasurable act of getting nice and toasted and wandering around in the woods.

That's not the issue. The issue is the adventure pants, nerd themed t-shirt, gumbrown hiking shoes, the loving Subaru Forester.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

A Pinball Wizard posted:

ok but wtf does this even mean

It's from the Economist so it's going to be Ted Nugent quality blathering and hand waving.

Still though China is a dumb country

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Crosspost:

Cool article from Joshua Wong, the face of Hong Kong's democracy movement, on his recent arrest and deportation upon entering Thailand (after being invited to give a talk at Chula, which would be like being invited to give a speech at Beijing U):

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/07/thailand-joshua-wong-deportation-hong-kong-demosisto

The article is really masterfully written, it's a political weapon in the guise of a newspaper article that I think is subtle enough to reach across the aisle and make a few converts. Smart guy writing it.

raton fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Oct 8, 2016

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Haier posted:

RIP the Mongolian.

She started deleting me from Wechat and asking for friend confirmation. I tried adding her again and she did and she said that this is what she does to guys she likes, seeing if they will add her again and can't be without her. I was like "WAT? That's childish as hell." Since she had my friend request in her friend section, she would say a bunch of poo poo and delete me so I couldn't reply, add me at will, say a bunch of poo poo, and then delete me. I told her to get hosed, so she blocked me. Then she unblocked me, told me I was a bad man for being divorced and that I abandoned my poo poo head of an ex-wife and it was all my fault or something. I double told her to get hosed, and she blocked me again.

She shows up unannounced at my house at midnight last night and barges in when I open the door (no peephole), and strips naked and gets into my bed and says she's super tired and needs sleep. I'm standing there chatting with my normal friends on my phone and sending video to them of crazy Mongolian girl in case things go really sour and I need evidence. They're laughing at me and telling me to build a wall around her. I tell her she can't do this and she should leave, and she says she'll go to the police and report me as a spy or that I am doing something illegal. I knew this would happen eventually. Thanks, Uncle Xi.

I've actually been sick these days, and I was in the process of brushing my teeth and getting ready to go to bed when she arrived, so I started crashing around and making tons of noise, turning on all my lights and doing whatever in my own house. She's sighing and trying to "sleep." She tells me to come to bed. I eat rice pudding and blow my nose loudly.

I know this is a battle I can't win, and I am running a fever and beginning to sweat profusely. I crawl into bed and pull the blanket over and she rolls over and touches and me and complains I am soaked in sweat. I told her she can sleep in her own bed if she doesn't like it and she loudly sighs and takes my hand and puts it on her brown Mongol titties. Even if I wanted to, I had zero energy to get it up, so I told her so and rolled over to sleep and try to break my fever. She jams her face into mine and told me she wants to kiss me and I was thinking I was going to get bit. She didn't bite me, but instead gave me this weird series of kisses on my face and shoulders and then complained I was salty from sweating like I ran a marathon.

Then she said this -
Her: "I came here because you told me not to. Anything you want me to do, I refuse to do it. Anything you don't want me to do, I will do it."
Me: "That's dumb. I don't like that."
Her: "I AM SORRY. DO YOU WANT ME TO CRY? WAIT A MOMENT. I WILL CRY."
Me: "You're stupid and immature, and you should listen to what people say and respect that."
Her: "I am the type of girl that if she says no, it always means YES."
Me: "What?"
Her: "I came here to torture you and bother you. I know you're sick. I thought it would be fun to see you angry."
Me: "For crying out loud..."
Her: "I am wet. You will gently caress me? I don't want you to gently caress me."
Me: "We're not having sex ever again."
Her: "I said don't gently caress me..."
Me: "I get it. You want me to rape you or something."
Her: "Yes."

Anyway, she actually fell asleep soon after and so did I and she woke me up like 500 times kissing my shoulder and then set her alarm for 06:30 and used Snooze until like 08:00. She also woke up at like 3am and took a huge dump for some reason and because she woke me up I had to pee and after I walked into Mongolian Genocide in the bathroom and cursed her ancestors.

She woke up, said nothing to me, got dressed, forced a hug on me, and left. I told her to never contact me again. I blocked her. She didn't come back tonight. I am sure she will try again, but I am not opening my door. LMAO.

Edit:
Screenshot from a Wechat video of her plugging her phone into her powerbank right after barging in. My lights were off and my USB charger thing was making my room glow blue.

Just roll with the punches and recreate this scene imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HEoqLdy10Q

raton fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Oct 8, 2016

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Haier posted:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/philippines-president-duterte-orders-us-forces-out-after-65-years-do-not-treat-us-like-doormat-1585434

:lol::lol:
Duterte gone full retarde. The Chinese populace hate the Philippines. If you want a country that will treat them like "little brown brother" scum, China is top on the list. LMAO.

I just read that as the usual Tropico-esq island fascist trying to bump up his bank account score and picking the country that has no standards to move money to because he doesn't want to micro manage.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60MJAP6eKqQ

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

:staredog:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Naw see that would be appropriation and that's racist.

Actually isn't Vietnamese food inherently problematic because it appropriated French cooking techniques and dishes and made their own?

Calling Vietnamese food fusion food is really misleading IMO. It's just Vietnamese food and sometimes they make a sandwich. The influence of the frogs on Viet cooking is almost always grossly overstated.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Blistex posted:

*anyone else notice that Canada/US born Asian women overwhelmingly have "News Anchor/Radio" quality speaking voices?

Asian girls from California often have a particular accent that I find really grating. It's different from but related to the standard California girl accent, which is also grating.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nanomashoes posted:

Posted in a /lit/ discussion of Zizek:

I appreciate it when these bogan retards head their screeds with "the left" or "liberals." You can just skip everything they wrote after it because there isn't going to be an original thought in it and the thoughts that are there will all be patently retarded strong daddy fanfic.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The first state owned Chinese company upon which state bonds were based, to go bankrupt and not recover, was liquidated about a week ago. Other Chinese companies have failed in similar fashion but none that were tied so directly into the state banking system.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/metals-producer-chinas-first-state-owned-company-liquidate-bankruptcy

There were a lot of questions about whether or not the company would be allowed into bankruptcy and a lot of questions now have to be resolved about what it means when a publicly/privately owned business concern dies in China.

Of course any regular reader of this thread already knows that what will happen is all the middle to small guys being burned alive for the sake of a few majority holders, but the business world is going to have to wait a few years to find this out, and the associated governments are going to have to wait a few more years after that to get used to denying it.

raton fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Oct 11, 2016

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Vegetable posted:

What the gently caress, how is "Do butterfly wings have colours?" a valid essay question? How do you answer that other than saying just "yes"?

It's actually not a bad prompt. Butterfly wings (and a lot of bugs) aren't actually pigmented the way other animals are but instead use some kind of refraction prism or some poo poo to produce color in another way. So it's potentially a question about what color is and what it means to have color, and there are opportunities there to draw comparisons to philosophers and things like that and spin something interesting out of a seemingly stupid question.

Of course according to the graders it probably has a right or wrong answer and that's that.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

RedTeam posted:

Yo Haier I've been readling your posts for like three or four threads but I don't think I ever read what you actually do for a job in china.

Haier said he's in his early 30s and that's more than old enough to know that if aren't the human equivalent of wet white bread placed on a paper plate some human being on the forums will take an undying grudge to you and seek to ruin your life the minute he gets ahold of your identity.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rjQY64e9T8

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

UltraRed posted:

Wow, what do you really do in that situation. it looks like he can get on until he actually tries. that thing is bookin'.

I doubted it was China at all at first because the guy was trying to do something instead of just watching what he started go to frution from the side of the road with two knuckles up his nose.

What you do is cut a steeper angle across the circle so you can jump in instead of repeatedly underestimating where your tractor is going to be and as a result just tail it in a smaller circle than the one it's tracing

Also you probably don't hop out of your tractor to haggle over fruit prices while it's running and in gear on the side of the road

raton fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Oct 12, 2016

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

nomad2020 posted:

This is one of those problems where the correct solution is to just let the universe do it's thing. Stop traffic if you're an overachiever.

Never do that.

Sorry, too white, already leapt into self propelled tractor

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

JacksAngryBiome posted:

There are some Chinese grad students in my lab who spend lunch chewing loudly with their mouth open and wetly smack their lips with each bite. It is loving disgusting.

Is this a cultural thing? All of China? Areas of China? Just these guys?

It's normal in China to smack your lips and chew with your mouth open. I'm willing to bet there are some Mainlanders who think it is impossible to eat without making a bunch of hideous noise. The women are better than the guys but that's sometimes like saying Otis Toole was better than Henry Lee Lucas.

There was a Chinese run pulled noodle place near my apartment in Queens which was in the middle of a minor Chinatown. Tons and tons of no-English FOB guys and girls there. The noodle place eventually relocated to a larger space but initially it was one table and a bar along the outside windows. I loved to eat there but there was always a chance someone would sit down who was so loving disgusting that I'd have to carry my noodles away to another seat. A lot of the time I'd be starting on my noodles and the prototypical Booger From Revenge Of The Nerds But Chinese would come in and go up to the counter and start screaming his order to the lady who was two feet away from him. It was like a race at that point to get my noodles eaten before he could sit down and loving ruin it.

One time I was in there eating and a ~24 year old guy was playing five second bursts of Justin Beiber videos at full volume to his gelled hair buddy and I made an overly loud comment about that being "girl music" to the girl I was in there with and he got super pissed -- he didn't do anything of course but he looked absolutely furious. Another time a 45 or so year old guy sat just to my right and started making sounds with his noodles like he was boiling ping pong balls and guacamole in his face somehow so I started imitating him and making pig sounds and he got pissed off too. I went in there knowing this poo poo was likely but sometimes it was just so egregious that I'd lose it.

There was a Vietnamese place nearby too and they had tables for four along the edge and three big round tables for eight down the middle. They did a great job and their prices were really good so they were at 70% capacity pretty much every hour they were open and I probably ate in there more than a hundred times. The only issue is that they were very insistent that if you came in on your own you had to sit at one of the round tables that would be the singles space -- like they would flat out tell you No if you asked to move to another table and tell you to go back to the round table if you moved on your own. The longest span I had with not eating there was when I came in one day and was waiting for my food when they sat a big slob of a Chinaboy down near me. I'd ordered some bun which takes a little while to come out, the pho comes out almost instantly. This fat gently caress ordered the pho and just started loving horking it, sucking a fist sized ball of noodles up and then dropping it down his face back into the bowl, and after a while I had to move to another table and despite the place not being super busy at the moment and me having been a weekly regular for years they started right away with the "You go back to table!" poo poo and I nearly lost it at them. I remember pointing at the guy and saying "I can't take it! It's disgusting!" Didn't come back in for a few months maybe -- there was another Vietnamese place within shouting distance and the food was 90% as good so I shifted to there.

raton fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Oct 13, 2016

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Once when I worked in China they had a big dinner for all the schools staff in a hotel dining space. During the dinner a guy seated about two feet away from me leaned back over his chair and spat a huge yellow oyster looking wad of phlegm right onto the beat up red carpet, then just turned back to the table and continued eating.

One other thing I saw at that meal that I'd never seen before was people smoking while they ate and drank, kind of all at once, so it was just this random selection of cigarette smoke, Harbin brand beer, or Chinese food getting shoveled into their gullet at any time. I'm sure someone will reply to this and say "no they do that in other places" and maybe they go but as usual with that comment and China the difference is the degree to which China takes it. I mean taking a loving drag while you're chewing and your other hand is searching out your weird little glass of beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Koramei posted:

I mean I find it gross too but you guys realize there's really nothing actually wrong with chewing with your mouth open right? It's just cultural differences.txt. For all the mocking of Chinese people's dumb hangups, this is basically the same thing.

e: exception being if they spit on you while they're doing it which is legitimately rude as gently caress

No there is something wrong with it. It's how children eat if they don't know better. It shows a lack of either care for those around you or a lack of development in basic eating habits. I can put up with Japanese people dutifully slurping noodles but with Mainlanders it's full bore bodily process on display and amplified without concern for others. It's loving orcish and gross and it's not just with noodles. The lip smacking, tipping your head back so you can yell around the food in your mouth like some kind of deranged strangling crow, slurping loving coffee instead of drinking it, snot gargling &c goes way off the charts all the time and it's literally like eating next to loving pigs.

Koramei posted:

I'm with you on the dumping thing but how is it harder to have a conversation with your mouth open than with it literally shut and unable to speak

Are you serious?

You eat for a while. Then talk for a while. You do not talk at the exact moment your mouth is eating. This is something I was taught when I was six.

raton fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Oct 13, 2016

• Locked thread