Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emoji
Jun 4, 2004

max4me posted:

:quote is not edit

VVVV I thought it was a mod, though it wasnt gassed

Most likely the topic got to close to sounding racist.

Its like that time I went to a korean bath house with two of my friends. we are all weirdos one of them was even this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReRQVxWEVuQ

Anyway we go have a nice time get naked do the korean bath house thing.

God we were trolls next to some of those naked men.

Anyway I am back at another friends house they are having a party and I get asked about said Korean bath house trip.

Well I start talking about how the most interesting part of the experience was just yelping "bath house in LA"
which will quickly tell you that there is a subset of bathhouses that are basically meeting places for homosexuals. Their reviews were hilarious

While I was saying this people were rotating in and out of kitchen freaking out that I was gay bashing. I believe this was because there was a homosexual relative attending. So even thought I never said one bad thing about homosexuals.

and calling me homophobic is just plain wrong cause I went to a loving bath house with my friends (one of whom is in his mid 30 and never had a girlfriend) I think shows that I dont have the homophobia.

So these threads seem to set people off and have them over react.

I don't really understand your post but I went to the famous Korean LA bathhouse known as Wi Spa and some closeted creep kept following me around when I was clearly moving to avoid him and eventually tried to reach for my thigh so I loudly told him to gently caress off and drew attention to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

max4me posted:

I believe we have been to the same place.

No imagine you are asked about your visit and you mention that part about being harassed, and people jump on you for being a bigot.

Thats the problem with these threads is everyone just loving primes to slam that report button. So poo poo regardless of context leads to mods taking unneeded action.

Well I reread your post and you never said anything about being harassed there which would seem relevant, but yea you probably did sound like a real weirdo because gay bathhouses (which would be overflowing with gay sex supplies and AIDS flyers in the lobby) are already a known separate thing from public bathhouses since forever, so there really was no reason to even bring it up (I mentioned my experience because it was funny/pathetic/unexpected because any kind of advances are strictly forbidden at places like Wi Spa which has facilities for families and kids, as if the guy had the retarded misconception that it was a gay bathhouse). And nobody really uses the term 'homosexuals' repeatedly or thinks 'I went to a loving bath house with my friends (one of whom is in his mid 30 and never had a girlfriend) I think shows that I dont have the homophobia' proves anything.

So yea re-reading your posts you do actually actually come off as homophobic (even in your posts themselves) which usually manifests itself as incredible awkwardness when talking about gay poo poo, using 'homosexuals', etc. So in conclusion you are either closeted or homophobic or just incredibly sheltered/awkward since you didn't immediately just drop the subject or turn it around after getting the first weird expression to your comments.

• Locked thread