Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

JaucheCharly posted:

Much like chinese developers running out of money, this thread is running low on funny.

That article makes me chuckle and then cry because like 60% of LA's housing/apartment construction is being bankrolled by Chinese developers. They're adding something like 20,000 units to Downtown alone in the next 12 months. I think it'll make it 30,000 in a 3 year window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

I've always wondered about this, but how the hell do these guys get caught in places where there are 20 million people and no one gives a poo poo who you are? Like if you just show up to Random Third Tier City #12 and say your name is Wang Min, how the gently caress do the authorities catch these guys?

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Ceciltron posted:

My fiancee's mom has a fresh glass every day. Buys it from this goat truck guy and brings it home, boils it and drinks it. I'd be more concerned over the conditions/feed of the goats, but hey, goat milk is decently nutritious so, more power to 'em.

At least she boils it first.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Jeoh posted:

i hope that this is the vietnamese century where they invade asia and introduce good and tasty fusion food to the rest of the ork camps

Naw see that would be appropriation and that's racist.

Actually isn't Vietnamese food inherently problematic because it appropriated French cooking techniques and dishes and made their own?

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

How can i finish if you won't post the pics?

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

China is now puffing out its chest and warning President Trump against a Trade War. They're not going to buy iPhones, Boeing planes, American cars, or corn!

I would think that banning iPhones would spawn Tianemen 2.0, but that's just me. Imagine no iPhones and no luxury cars? I mean forget the massive amounts of food they have to import and how cheap corn is.

:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

caberham posted:

Glass the north.

Oh and Iverson needs a better agent. Instead of taking a taxi they could have taken an uber

Uber wasn't around then.

• Locked thread