Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

McGlockenshire posted:

I fully expect to see freep die before the alt-right can stage a takeover.

You had me until here. There's no way the alt right doesn't murder and eat the freepers to supercharge the bile in their hearts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Frustrated, Armed With Ropes, Activist Group Plans to Pull Down Andrew Jackson Monument posted by freeper brucedickinson

the article posted:

A New Orleans activist group is threatening to pull down the city's most recognizable statue in response to what members claim are unreasonable delays in removing four other monuments honoring Confederate leaders and a 19th century white supremacist militia.

Take 'Em Down NOLA says it will attempt to topple the statue of Andrew Jackson during a protest later this month in Jackson Square. Legal delays have kept the other statues -- honoring Confederate President Jefferson Davis, Confederate generals Robert E. Lee and P.G.T. Beauregard, and a militia known as the White League -- standing nine months after the City Council authorized their removal.

Now, that's what was posted in the excerpt on freep. The full article goes into a bit more detail. To make it clear, this and other statues seem to be destined for the dustbin.

the article still posted:

A panel of 5th Circuit judges is expected to hear arguments Sept. 28 on whether to extend a court order that would keep the monuments in place while the suit challenging their removal goes to a full trial.

Plans to take down the monuments weren't helped after the original contractor hired to remove them dropped out after its owner said he received death threats. Interest from other companies was lukewarm when the city later asked for public bids.

Take 'Em Down organizers blamed the delay on both the courts — the 5th Circuit is considered one of the most conservative federal appeals courts in the nation — and a lack of aggressive action by the city. They said the city should have denounced or ignored the court order.

You stay classy, New Orleans.

I'm sure fr-:stare:

quote:

To: brucedickinson

Shoot them down like the savages they are.

5 posted on 9/16/2016, 7:09:03 PM by Lurker (Violence is rarely the answer. But when it is it is the only answer.)

Something tells me freeper dp0622 only learned about gradeschool mythical Columbus.

quote:

To: Lurkinanloomin

So he made one mistake.

Never been to NO. But if it was my home i would meet these ####s head on.

IF ONE OR FIFTY OF OBAMA’S SONS AND DAUGHTERS tried to take down a testament to Columbus or Vespucci here, they better have some GREAT mother ####ing health insurance!!

They’d need it.

7 posted on 9/16/2016, 7:11:11 PM by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

quote:

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego

When are these groups going to Africa and take down the tribal leaders of the tribes that sold their ancestors to the slave traders?????

8 posted on 9/16/2016, 7:11:34 PM by JBW1949 (I'm really PC....PATRIOTICALLY CORRECT!!!!)

Good question. We should all know our history, and this is important. Black Africans sold other black Africans into slavery. Facts are stubborn things. Facts can interfere with the half baked narratives which agitators and activists spew out.

10 posted on 9/16/2016, 7:13:15 PM by Dilbert San Diego

They're not even hiding it.

quote:

To: All

If ALL the signs of slavery and the Civil War were eliminated and gone, would y’all shut the hell up and get jobs??????

13 posted on 9/16/2016, 7:14:31 PM by JBW1949 (I'm really PC....PATRIOTICALLY CORRECT!!!!)

:psyduck:

quote:

The must have been inspired by ISIS, the Taliban, and the communists.

16 posted on 9/16/2016, 7:24:28 PM by Southside_Chicago_Republican (If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.)

quote:

To: JBW1949; All

No, they wouldn’t get jobs—destruction is their job.

This makes me so angry.
I’ve picnicked beside Ol’ Andy in the Square many times.
And sung Christmas carols with thousands of New Orleanians around that statue.
And attended midnight Christmas Mass in the cathedral there.
And visited the Cabildo to look at Napoleon’s death mask.
And admired the architecture and ornate wrought iron balustrades that were created by FREED LOUISIANA SLAVES WHO OWNED SLAVES THEMSELVES AND LIVED THERE IN THE FRENCH QUARTER around that statue.

No, these fools won’t get a job even after they destroy every last vestige of American history. Why would they? They don’t even take time to READ American history.

17 posted on 9/16/2016, 7:33:34 PM by mumblypeg (Make America Sane Again)

quote:

To: mumblypeg

You are exactly right...My comment was more rhetorical than anything else...

Thy would just find some other topic to protest and riot about....

18 posted on 9/16/2016, 7:36:09 PM by JBW1949 (I'm really PC....PATRIOTICALLY CORRECT!!!!)

quote:

If these people really cared about slavery instead of virtue signaling, they could try to eradicate modern slavery. As in, you know, real slavery that exists NOW, in 2016, not American slavery that was eliminated in 1863, at great cost to the country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contemporary_slavery

From the above link:

quote:

India has the most slaves of any country, at roughly 18.4 million. China is second with 3.4 million slaves, followed by Pakistan (2.1 million), Bangladesh (1.5 million), and Uzbekistan (1.2 million). By percentages of the population living in slavery, North Korea tops with 4.4% (about 1.1 million people out of 25 million), followed by Uzbekistan (4% of its population), Cambodia (1.6%), India, (1.4%) and Qatar (1.4%)

American social justice types could dedicate themselves to freeing modern slaves. If they did, they might have some actual virtue to signal. But that will never happen.

22 posted on 9/16/2016, 7:49:20 PM by TChad

Chances are that freepers have never at any point heard the phrase "virtue signalling" before. I'd show them this, but I don't think they'd get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAmM872874A
(NSFW for naughty words and risque Kamen Rider figurine poses.)

I hope you enjoyed that little palate cleanser.

quote:

And of course, these easily led black activist idiots are directed by their white liberal democrat handlers.

Too bad they can't see what fools the democrats are making of them.

23 posted on 9/16/2016, 7:51:42 PM by W. (Trump's here to kick rear end or chew bubblegum, and he's all out of gum!)

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego

Correct! It’s a just a part of our history.

The DemocRATS have caused this vitriol against anybody who was supports the Rebels of the Civil War.

To me, it was just a part of history .. I just don’t get it.

33 posted on 9/16/2016, 8:53:49 PM by CyberAnt ("Peace Through Strength")

:psyboom:

quote:

To: DMZFrank

Jackson told the Supreme Court to f*** off, and killed tens of thousands of Cherokees who didn’t want to leave their land just so Jackson’s supporters could take it.

Typical Democrat.

37 posted on 9/16/2016, 9:09:08 PM by VanShuyten ("a shadow...draped nobly in the folds of a gorgeous eloquence.")

quote:

To: JBW1949

“If ALL the signs of slavery and the Civil War were eliminated and gone, would y’all shut the hell up and get jobs??????”

Not a chance! These worthless gibbsmedats would find yet another reason or two to complain about their lots in life, none of which would move any of them a microinch closer th being productive members of society.

41 posted on 9/16/2016, 9:43:44 PM by vette6387

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

quote:

The DemocRATS have caused this vitriol against anybody who was supports the Rebels of the Civil War.

To me, it was just a part of history .. I just don’t get it.

It was just history who cares, also how dare you sully the name of the White League

(did he seriously have a militia named the White League because jesus christ)

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I hate Freep so much sometimes :cripes:

And it's only page three

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

They're so angry about everything.

mind the walrus fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Sep 17, 2016

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
They really have moved into Pulsar of Pure Hate phase. Smaller but so much more concentrated and direct. They also don't seem quite as active overall but when they do get going it's just a stream of total rage anymore.

Oh and going for page 117 for election tears because video games.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Erghh posted:

They really have moved into Pulsar of Pure Hate phase. Smaller but so much more concentrated and direct. They also don't seem quite as active overall but when they do get going it's just a stream of total rage anymore.

Oh and going for page 117 for election tears because video games.

They're hatred's pretty periodic too.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

DemeaninDemon posted:

They're hatred's pretty periodic too.

And it's an election year entering the final stretch, so their hatred is escalating and will only get worse in the months ahead.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Gonnna run with page 83 for the bet. Seems a bit high but given the insanity so far the last few weeks could have a surge.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Tony Phillips posted:

Guess what page the thread will be on when the election is called for Hillary, and win a prize!

I'm going to say a nice, round 100.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

mind the walrus posted:

its because they are sad lonely old fucks who will probably be dead in the next 20 years. all they have is impotent rage. and too be overly judegmental, i am sure a few freepers stood with wallace and friends.

McGlockenshire posted:

From Frustrated, Armed With Ropes, Activist Group Plans to Pull Down Andrew Jackson Monument posted by freeper brucedickinson

Now, that's what was posted in the excerpt on freep. The full article goes into a bit more detail. To make it clear, this and other statues seem to be destined for the dustbin.

You stay classy, New Orleans.

I'm sure fr-:stare:

Something tells me freeper dp0622 only learned about gradeschool mythical Columbus.

Good question. We should all know our history, and this is important. Black Africans sold other black Africans into slavery. Facts are stubborn things. Facts can interfere with the half baked narratives which agitators and activists spew out.

10 posted on 9/16/2016, 7:13:15 PM by Dilbert San Diego

They're not even hiding it.

:psyduck:

American social justice types could dedicate themselves to freeing modern slaves. If they did, they might have some actual virtue to signal. But that will never happen.

22 posted on 9/16/2016, 7:49:20 PM by TChad[/quote]

Chances are that freepers have never at any point heard the phrase "virtue signalling" before. I'd show them this, but I don't think they'd get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAmM872874A
(NSFW for naughty words and risque Kamen Rider figurine poses.)

I hope you enjoyed that little palate cleanser.

:psyboom:
[/quote]
like this. they are sad bitter bigots who know alot of the stuff the believe in are going out the window. sure they will probaly replaced by the alt-right but they were OG bigots, so they are pissed about that too.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
^^^ Always preview, my friend. Quoting someone that has a quote inside of a quote will always, always gently caress up the nested quote removal.

From Dem senator to Trump: 'Blood will be on your hands' if Clinton killed (Chris Murphy, Idiot-Conn) posted by freeper Zakeet

the article posted:

"Hey @realDonaldTrump, if you keep suggesting your supporters kill @HillaryClinton, someone will listen. The blood will be on your hands," Murphy tweeted Saturday morning.

Trump said Friday night at a campaign rally that Clinton’s Secret Service detail should have their guns taken away to "see what happens to her."

"I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons," he said. "Take their guns away. She doesn’t want guns … let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'd be very dangerous."

Democrats have reacted angrily to Trump’s comment, calling it an incitement of violence.

quote:

Somebody should explain to these Democrat drama queens that Trump's remark, if taken seriously, would actually help Hillary's handlers stuff her into the meat wagon when she has another minor medical event as she endeavors to power on ... something that, incidentally, is much more likely to happen than her getting gunned down!

1 posted on 9/17/2016, 10:24:08 AM by Zakeet

quote:

To: Zakeet

Aren’t leftist the one’s who commit most of the assassination throughout history?

4 posted on 9/17/2016, 10:26:08 AM by Leep (Just say no to half dead hillary and wrong lane kaine!)

Freepers:

quote:

Snowflake conjugational gymnastics. Meme... FAIL!

8 posted on 9/17/2016, 10:33:05 AM by orchestra ((And there were also two other, malefactors, led with him to be put to death.))

Projection projection.

quote:

Lefties/proggies continually project hatefulness and a desire to murder upon their opponents.

But it is they who are hateful and bloodthirsty. All see this. All know this.

9 posted on 9/17/2016, 10:33:14 AM by polymuser (Enough is enough!)

quote:

Let’s see, Democrats take guns away from ordinary people, who are murdered in drive-by, by Muslim terrorists and by vicious aliens. Is blood on THEIR hands?

22 posted on 9/17/2016, 10:49:55 AM by Redmen4ever

quote:

They can’t be that STUPID! Yet again, maybe their blind hatred and fevered bias prevent them from thinking rationally.

Anyone who thinks that Trump was trying to incite violence against Hillary, is a complete idiot.
They again, maybe they know the truth and are trying to head off a firestorm of facts and that Hillary and people like her are elitists and hypocrites.

23 posted on 9/17/2016, 10:51:15 AM by dhs12345

quote:

Cool. Soros is gonna have that b____ whacked so he can blame it on Trump.

And don’t kid yourself into dismissing they aren’t considering it.

24 posted on 9/17/2016, 10:52:52 AM by BAN-ONE

quote:

Tried to make a comment at the hill but it told me I don’t have sufficient privileges. Must be cuz I’m white hetro. How Racist!

Just had a thought though. Trump pulled the MSM birther announcement stunt and also made the hilda without gun protection statement on a Friday.

Just like Comey did.

Little way of telling Dem/MSM to “Have a Nice Weekend”?

40 posted on 9/17/2016, 11:25:47 AM by Pollard (TRUMP 2016)

quote:

Are democrats planning a MLK style hit on faltering Clinton? This is too much projection

60 posted on 9/17/2016, 1:00:36 PM by JudgemAll (Democrats Fed. job-security Whorocracy & hate:hypocrites must be gay like us or be tested/crucified)

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Sep 17, 2016

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

TheFuglyStik posted:

Call it a wild hair up my rear end, but calling page 327 based on this.

Are these The Price is Right rules? How does this work?

I'm gonna say page 328

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Drive-By Muslims and the Vicious Aliens would make a good punk band.

Flowers For Algeria
Dec 3, 2005

I humbly offer my services as forum inquisitor. There is absolutely no way I would abuse this power in any way.

Page 99.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

quote:

Cool. Soros is gonna have that b____ whacked so he can blame it on Trump.

Do they seriously think Soros has more money than everyone else in the country combined and can buy whatever he wants?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

OptimusShr posted:

Do they seriously think Soros has more money than everyone else in the country combined and can buy whatever he wants?

Soros is the spy movie villain that has endless resources and unlimited power to take down nations.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
Freep still hates black people with the fire of a thousand suns and Lord Trump-sama can still do no wrong.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

quote:

To: Lurkinanloomin

So he made one mistake.

Never been to NO. But if it was my home i would meet these ####s head on.

IF ONE OR FIFTY OF OBAMA’S SONS AND DAUGHTERS tried to take down a testament to Columbus or Vespucci here, they better have some GREAT mother ####ing health insurance!!

They’d need it.

7 posted on 9/16/2016, 7:11:11 PM by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

He's not kidding, this baby can go 15MPH! Imagine that hitting your ankles, ouch!

MaxxBot fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Sep 17, 2016

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

McGlockenshire posted:

Are democrats planning a MLK style hit on faltering Clinton? This is too much projection 

60 posted on 9/17/2016, 1:00:36 PM by JudgemAll (Democrats Fed. job-security Whorocracy & hate:hypocrites must be gay like us or be tested/crucified)

Pardon?

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

DemeaninDemon posted:

Soros is the spy movie villain that has endless resources and unlimited power to take down nations.

Prior to this year, he was countered only by his good guy counterparts, the Kochs, but now they are gopey rhinos and so all is lost.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
A representative sample from Trump: CNN panelists 'mostly losers in life' posted by freeper Berlin_Freeper

This is one of two back-to-back articles talking about Trump bad-mouthing people on twitter today, a beloved pastime of his. Freep started growing very uncomfortable having to defend him getting off his leash a while ago.

I'm just going to sum this one up using this (poorly cropped, sorry) image of all the replies to just one post in that thread.

e: Fixed thread reference

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Sep 17, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ Just amazes me the more horrible Trump acts the more it's everyone else's fault/everyone out to get him.

Pontius Pilate posted:

I'm gonna say page 328

Nah, to be a proper shitheel you need to bid 1 lower.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Sep 17, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

MaxxBot posted:

He's not kidding, this baby can go 15MPH! Imagine that hitting your ankles, ouch!

No joke, I would buy one of those if it could reach basic road speeds where I live

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

In case anyone wants to relive a little past glory here is page 594 of the old freep thread the day gay marriage was legalized. A very fine vintage but actually starting on page 585 or so might be a better idea since this came down right after they got their confederate flags taken away from them and also right after SCOTUS upheld the healthcare subsidies which made for good schadenfreude appetizers.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

SocketWrench posted:

No joke, I would buy one of those if it could reach basic road speeds where I live

You could probably find a moped that looks like this pretty easily.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Axetrain posted:

In case anyone wants to relive a little past glory here is page 594 of the old freep thread the day gay marriage was legalized. A very fine vintage but actually starting on page 585 or so might be a better idea since this came down right after they got their confederate flags taken away from them and also right after SCOTUS upheld the healthcare subsidies which made for good schadenfreude appetizers.

Thank you for this :yum: I needed that pick-me-up. Tasty, tasty freeper tears.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Jagged Jim posted:

Individualism is destroyed in the Marxist brainwashing factories which teach lies and misinformation and embed “hate” for any thing Christian or American. It is the Marxist/Fichte move to destroy Free Will in children to erase all concepts of true history so they can insert lies and misinformation —exactly like in 1984.

Fichte? Like, one of the German idealist/theologist philosophers? Jesus. I thought accusing the public schools of being Gramscian was obscure. Neither Fichte had anything to do with Marx, and while both, primarily the elder, drew upon Hegel, which is what I assume they dislike him for via association with Marx, the elder was a shithead nationalist, and the younger outright demanded Christian theocracy.

Edit: Also, wanna add this thing I drew for the old thread to the OP?

Tiberius Thyben fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Sep 18, 2016

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
^That picture was the winner of the old thread, by the way.

When I Said All Trump Supporters Are White Supremacists, I Meant It (Barf Alert)

I love how one of the best ways of baiting racists is simply to call them racist. It's like they just cant help but prove you right when they respond.

quote:

To: servo1969

You mean a view from a Leftist regressive, that would joyfully send us to camps, that not news from the other side.

3 posted on 09/17/2016 4:40:10 PM PDT by heights
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

IJEOMA OLUO

Sounds like a disease.

4 posted on 09/17/2016 4:40:21 PM PDT by dynachrome (When an empire dies, you are left with vast monuments in front of which peasants squat to defecate)

We got a badass over here!

quote:

yeah, well this dago is gonna give him an opinion from this side that he wont soon forget, for as long as it’s allowed to stay up on twitter or facebook or wherever the #### i find him.

I have my own writing style.

5 posted on 09/17/2016 4:40:34 PM PDT by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

quote:

Didn’t Hillary just give a speech to the BLACK WOMENS AGENDA, asking black women to do their “BLACK GIRLS MAGIC” and vote for her?

10 posted on 09/17/2016 4:41:44 PM PDT by Toespi

quote:

Dear Ijeoma Oluo;

Does that include the blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Indian subcontinent, Pacific Islanders, and others that support Trump? Have you really thought this through? No, you are just part of the mindless cheerleaders and Useful tools that the Democratic Party has bought.

11 posted on 09/17/2016 4:42:17 PM PDT by Robert357 (D.Rather "Hoist with his own petard!" https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1223916/posts)

quote:

Should be on top of the list to be deported.

12 posted on 09/17/2016 4:42:21 PM PDT by Flavious_Maximus

quote:

An opinion from the other side.

She needs to leave.

13 posted on 09/17/2016 4:42:24 PM PDT by Hacksaw (I haven't taken the 30 silvers.)

quote:

To: 2ndDivisionVet

Not only stupid but butt ugly too.

14 posted on 09/17/2016 4:42:54 PM PDT by beethovenfan (I always try to maximize my carbon footprint.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Do not need to look at or read anything from this smug, self-righteous, entitled, pathetic, ill-informed, racist piece of work.

17 posted on 09/17/2016 4:44:00 PM PDT by Mjreagan

quote:

To: Fungi

internet yeller

Oh, she's "high yeller" alright.

21 posted on 09/17/2016 4:45:35 PM PDT by ROCKLOBSTER (RATs, RINOs......same thing.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

Been asleep, have you? All those black church members in Deroit Applauding Trump and the pastor heaping honors on the man.

Then, the total shell-shock of the L.A. Times reporter finding blacks, Jews, hispanics in his campaign HQ. working for the man. Ditto for New York.

And I note you have cut off all comments. A mark of cowardice, eh?

25 posted on 09/17/2016 4:47:19 PM PDT by plangent

quote:

IJEOMA OLUO

Other races around the world have, basically, this reaction whenever our professional negroes, yet again, go down this tired, rutted road to nowhere.

Dunno about y'all, but the ol' race card has about as much effect on me today as it did 20 years ago .. absolute indifference.

(a dollar says Ijeot is another ridiculous made-up african 'name')

28 posted on 09/17/2016 4:47:41 PM PDT by tomkat (America OR Hitlary .. can't have the former AND the latter)

quote:

Says someone who is for white genocide and likely cheered OJ Simpson on.

29 posted on 09/17/2016 4:51:03 PM PDT by VermithraxPejorative (HILLARY NEEDS TO ANSWER FOR DEMOCRAT JUDGES SOFT ON CRIME/REPEAT OFFENDERS)

quote:

IJEOMA OLUO, Is that someones name or a eye chart?

34 posted on 09/17/2016 4:56:19 PM PDT by Donglalinger

quote:

This is the kind of person that wants to send anyone not toeing the line of the Party to the camps.

36 posted on 09/17/2016 4:59:39 PM PDT by Fred Hayek (The Democratic Party is now the operational arm of the CPUSA)

quote:

To: dynachrome

I was thinking the same.

Ebola Obolo.

37 posted on 09/17/2016 5:00:04 PM PDT by TXBlair (We will not forget Benghazi.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

An opinion from the perennially brain dead.

38 posted on 09/17/2016 5:00:20 PM PDT by Lent

quote:

She’s free to move to Africa.

Guess the air conditioning works better here.

Wonder why.

42 posted on 09/17/2016 5:17:00 PM PDT by Regulator

quote:

When I said that the stupid son of a bitch that wrote this article could go to hell, I meant it.

48 posted on 09/17/2016 5:24:05 PM PDT by sport

:toot:

quote:

I’m a racist! YAY! Can hardly wait to tell the wife and family, of course I’ll have to do that in Spanish.

51 posted on 09/17/2016 5:33:36 PM PDT by Caipirabob (Communists... Socialists... Democrats...Traitors... Who can tell the difference?)

quote:

Who knew magilla gorilla could write?

52 posted on 09/17/2016 5:34:11 PM PDT by Caipirabob (Communists... Socialists... Democrats...Traitors... Who can tell the difference?)

quote:

To: dynachrome

Very African name, like my last girlfriend from Bahia before I settled down. Her name was like a song when she spoke it. It was like they sang when they spoke to you, she would actually croon Portuguese but maybe that was some sort of local seduction thing I think, haven't heard to many other people speak of it or they didn't get close enough with bronzeada Bahianas enough to learn. drat that worked well. Much magic, such wow...

Funny thing, being Southern, democrat laws would have prevented much of my dating history had republican not fought to get rid of them.

54 posted on 09/17/2016 5:44:52 PM PDT by Caipirabob (Communists... Socialists... Democrats...Traitors... Who can tell the difference?)

quote:

Well Ms. Ugleo if you want to see what causes a “white supremacist” attitude, look in a mirror.

59 posted on 09/17/2016 5:52:53 PM PDT by lewislynn (Ryan is the other half of the reason Romney got creamed by a negro with a Nobel)

quote:

To: Impy

Racist, Stalinist, sexist Plantation slave.

62 posted on 09/17/2016 6:02:38 PM PDT by fieldmarshaldj (Resist We Much)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 61 | View Replies]

quote:

...and when I said this had to be a 'roid who wrote this I meant it!

65 posted on 09/17/2016 6:06:55 PM PDT by glennaro

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Ha ha. "Yeah, well, you're black!!! Checkmate"

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

(a dollar says Ijeot is another ridiculous made-up african 'name')

All names are made up you loving clod!

quote:

Dear Ijeoma Oluo;

Does that include the blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Indian subcontinent, Pacific Islanders, and others that support Trump? Have you really thought this through?

This Freeper does have a correct point though, even if not in the way he means it, since people can be tricked/lied to and "FYGM" isn't exclusive to whites either.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Multiple people injured in Chelsea explosion (NYC)

Here we go...

quote:

The Amish are at it again. After a bomb was placed along the route of a 5K in Jersey. This one was at 23rd and 6th in NYC. Allegedly placed in a trash can.

1 posted on 09/17/2016 6:12:09 PM PDT by NYRepublican72
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: NYRepublican72

Native Americans still pissed that Manhattan was sold for beads, I tell ya!

2 posted on 09/17/2016 6:14:00 PM PDT by Extremely Extreme Extremist (TRUMP THAT BEYOTCH!)

Didn't even make it to 5 posts before I :catstare:'d.

quote:

I thought you were going to say Chelsea Clinton exploded!

4 posted on 09/17/2016 6:15:54 PM PDT by Only1choice____Freedom (As long as America's tolerence of failure is not overwhelmed by a desire to succeed, we will fail.)

quote:

To: Only1choice____Freedom

"I thought you were going to say Chelsea Clinton exploded!"

She lost her temper with reporters, whipped out an Uzi and went postal. It's hereditary.

10 posted on 09/17/2016 6:19:38 PM PDT by clearcarbon

quote:

You’d have to scramble hazmat and quarantine teams for that event.

21 posted on 09/17/2016 6:28:53 PM PDT by Noumenon (We owe them nothing: not respect, not loyalty, not obedience.)

quote:

As I asked on the other thread....

Was Bill Ayres or Bernadette Dohrn sighted anywhere near the scene?
9 posted on 09/17/2016 6:18:49 PM PDT by 2nd amendment mama (Self defense is a basic human right!)

quote:

To: clearcarbon

Webb’s kid would call up one of the mechanics on retainer to do the dirty work.

I can’t see her doing anything related to work anyway.

12 posted on 09/17/2016 6:23:26 PM PDT by wally_bert (I didn't get where I am today by selling ice cream tasting of bookends, pumice stone & West Germany)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Extremely Extreme Extremist

Friends of Obama’s...

14 posted on 09/17/2016 6:25:34 PM PDT by Eric in the Ozarks (Baseball players, gangsters and musicians are remembered. But journalists are forgotten.)

quote:

Fox News only ones covering it...local NY stations all have sports, cnn/pmsnbc showing the POS tyrant who presently occupies the WH speaking to the racist CBC...

24 posted on 09/17/2016 6:30:41 PM PDT by God luvs America (63.5 million pay no income tax and vote for DemoKrats...)

I wish there was an expanding :catstare: like that Ironicat one

quote:

Hillary exploding would be far more dangerous. I’m happy to see her implode.

28 posted on 09/17/2016 6:35:17 PM PDT by Freestate316 (Know what you believe and why you believe it.)

quote:

Trump just won his second term... again.

29 posted on 09/17/2016 6:35:29 PM PDT by bryan999

quote:

To: bryan999

“Trump just won his second term... again.”

I don’t know about a second term but if it really is/was Muslims They just delivered NY state to Trump. If the bomb in NJ was Muslims NJ is Trumps as well.

33 posted on 09/17/2016 6:38:00 PM PDT by Fai Mao
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

quote:

Breaking Statement by Hillary Clinton:

“If this incident results in a backlash against the resettlement of Muslim terrorists into the USA, then the terrorists will have won.

“I am therefore calling on the Obama Administration to increase tenfold the bringing of young Muslim men from the violent areas of Syria into the USA through secret airlifts to unidentified locations in the USA.

31 posted on 09/17/2016 6:36:01 PM PDT by Meet the New Boss

quote:

25 injured.

Terrorist attack in NYC

Second bombing in tri-state area today.

CLOSE ALL MOSQUES

49 posted on 09/17/2016 6:43:23 PM PDT by Rome2000 (SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES)

quote:

To: Fai Mao; All

they’ll never admit it was Muslims, they will blame white Trump supporters.

62 posted on 09/17/2016 6:51:03 PM PDT by Shadowstrike (Be polite, Be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Shadowstrike

I agree they’ll but Muslims will claim responsibility for the attacks so it won’t work

63 posted on 09/17/2016 6:52:49 PM PDT by Fai Mao
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 62 | View Replies]

quote:

To: ozzymandus

They know another Muzzie attack would be the coup de grace for Cankles.

72 posted on 09/17/2016 6:59:29 PM PDT by MNDude (God is not a Republican, but Satan is certainly a Democrat.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 66 | View Replies]

quote:

To: bryan999

I hope this changes the dynamics of this election!

82 posted on 09/17/2016 7:08:20 PM PDT by Busko (The only thing that is certain is that nothing is certain.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

quote:

Trash cans are favorite bomb planting locations for terrorists, particularly Mudslimes. Looks like NY just became a battle ground state.

89 posted on 09/17/2016 7:15:41 PM PDT by libstripper (oHillary is willing to risk her own life to protect her secretive nature. She would rather go to her)

quote:

I thought you were going to say Chelsea Clinton exploded!

Cool was she near her Mom?

97 posted on 09/17/2016 7:22:12 PM PDT by WhirlwindAttack (Crooked politicians solution. "Got rope?")

quote:

To: Sasparilla

“...I thought you were going to say Chelsea Clinton exploded...”

God forbid. Two HAZMAT teams would be fatally poisoned, meaning five more would have to be called. If it was the Witch, all of the eastern US, would be hopelessly contaminated for three generations.

101 posted on 09/17/2016 7:29:15 PM PDT by libstripper (oHillary is willing to risk her own life to protect her secretive nature. She would rather go to her)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

quote:

Obama’s fault.

106 posted on 09/17/2016 7:32:34 PM PDT by Oldeconomybuyer (The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money.)

quote:

To: Semper911

CNN now spinning that Chelsea is a gentrified area with large LGBQTXYZ population and that might be the reason it was targeted.

112 posted on 09/17/2016 7:44:01 PM PDT by Rebelbase (Bill and Hillary for ADX Supermax!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 110 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Rebelbase

CNN now spinning that Chelsea is a gentrified area with large LGBQTXYZ population and that might be the reason it was targeted

Because everything points to the victimization of their select groups. Couldn't just be terrorism aimed at Americans.

121 posted on 09/17/2016 7:50:21 PM PDT by Semper911 (When you want to rob Peter to pay Paul, you'll always have the support of Paul.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 112 | View Replies]

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Wait, I thought blacks were "amish". Make up your loving minds freep! :mad:

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

MizPiz posted:

Wait, I thought blacks were "amish". Make up your loving minds freep! :mad:

We are. BLM is an ISIL offshoot for them, remember.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Thank you for having the fortitude to handle this one. I've cut down on my drinking and my ability to tolerate freep has been impacted. There are some things that I can only handle by not being able to think about it.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Neo_Crimson posted:

You could probably find a moped that looks like this pretty easily.

There are reverse trikes...but from everything I've read they're really complex and the front end has lots of issues that still bug up with no real fix

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

They're saying this was an intentional bombing, so this is probably the last nail in the coffin for Hillary's campaign. There will be no Freeper tears in November, but instead Freeper gloating.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

The Haitian posted:

They're saying this was an intentional bombing, so this is probably the last nail in the coffin for Hillary's campaign. There will be no Freeper tears in November, but instead Freeper gloating.

What was the first nail

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Nobody died. This isn't the major terrorist attack that would allow Trump to scare people into voting for him. We're fine. We're fine. We're fine. :derp:

e:

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Sep 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

The Haitian posted:

You're an idiot.