Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Scratch Monkey posted:

"Oi you peasant gits! Dis iz ARE CUNTRY MATE!"

I have a time machine that can look forward into the future and I can tell you that once the Brexit actually happens this is what the countryside will immediately look like

And London will look like this

It's a lock

LOL if you think British remember how to make thatched roofs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

SocketWrench posted:

I'm not saying how it's being handled is right or wrong. But if this is what people have been seeing for a while now it's not hard to draw a line from that to people not wanting immigrants of any stripe. Hell, look up "Calais truck driver attacked" and watch the headlines roll. It just further feeds growing fears over the growing surge of immigrants.

Sorry but no, UK xenophobia is to do with a 20 year campaign against the EU and absolutely nothing to do with the migrant crisis. At most it mildly irritated parts of Dover that were already racist as gently caress.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
It's not about acceptance. Those that resort to rioting and violence feel that all rational courses of action have been expended. And frequently, they're not wrong.

Violence is the language of those who feel vulnerable.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Also sadists who feel insulated by privilege.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

SocketWrench posted:

Surely the answer is destroying property and attacking truck drivers and regular motorists. This will make people be more accepting of them...like freep does when they bash women and blacks and wonder why they don't vote Republican.

I'm not saying how it's being handled is right or wrong. But if this is what people have been seeing for a while now it's not hard to draw a line from that to people not wanting immigrants of any stripe. Hell, look up "Calais truck driver attacked" and watch the headlines roll. It just further feeds growing fears over the growing surge of immigrants.

Have you any idea what the living conditions for refugees in Calais are? You shut your eyes to the widespread abuse, and then act like you get to insult them when they act in desperation.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

RagnarokAngel posted:

Aren't all bombings intentional? I mean you don't carry a bomb and set it on accident like whoopsie doodle.
Ask Mark Hofmann about that...

Really looking forward to reading this thread on Nov 8th.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Muslim Mayor Throws Out First Pitch at Met Game posted by freeper angcat

That'll be London's mayor, visiting New York.

quote:

To: angcat

Too bad he wasn’t arrested when he left the field as being a “person of interest.”

3 posted on 9/19/2016, 7:43:55 AM by LS ("Castles Made of Sand, Fall in the Sea . . . Eventually" (Hendrix))

quote:

To: LS

It would say with confidence that the Mets Organization is tied into the Muslim Brotherhood.

4 posted on 9/19/2016, 7:46:33 AM by angcat (TRUMP!)

quote:

I'll bet he imagined himself throwing a grenade into a group of infidels.

6 posted on 9/19/2016, 7:48:23 AM by Gay State Conservative (Proud Member Of The "Basket Of Deplorables")

quote:

In 15 years we go from muslims killing over 3000 people in NY to muslims throwing out the first pitch in NY. Unfu**ing real!

9 posted on 9/19/2016, 7:49:49 AM by Right Brother

quote:

It all makes sense now. Those bombs were to welcome him to town.

12 posted on 9/19/2016, 7:53:29 AM by Texas Eagle (If it wasn't for double-standards, Liberals would have no standards at all -- Texas Eagle)

quote:

Do Muslim countries actually play baseball. Have they ever seen a baseball game.

15 posted on 9/19/2016, 7:56:39 AM by rovenstinez

quote:

I could almost hear CAIR and every terrorist cell within the five boroughs laughing with delight...

20 posted on 9/19/2016, 8:03:04 AM by MichaelCorleone (Jesus Christ is not a religion. He's the Truth.)

quote:

Holy crap.

I’ve been going to Mets games since 1968.

Doubt if I’ll go to another.

26 posted on 9/19/2016, 8:30:28 AM by CapitalistCrusader

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

It's common knowledge that the Finnish foreign minister is a FC Millwall fan, but I still think he should remember who he represents.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Nenonen posted:

It's common knowledge that the Finnish foreign minister is a FC Millwall fan, but I still think he should remember who he represents.

Jesus christ that nose hair

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Somali community in Minn. fears backlash after stabbing suspect ID’d posted by freeper PROCON

the article posted:

Leaders of the Somali community in central Minnesota united Sunday to condemn the stabbings. They said the suspect — identified by his father as 22-year-old Dahir A. Adan — does not represent them, and they expressed fear about a backlash.

Minnesota has the nation’s largest Somali community, with census numbers placing the population at about 40,000 but community activists saying it’s even higher.

The community has been a target for terror recruiters in recent years. More than 20 young men have left the state since 2007 to join al-Shabab in Somalia; the U.S. considers the eastern Africa militants group a terrorist group. Roughly a dozen people have left in recent years to join militants in Syria. In addition, nine Minnesota men face sentencing on terror charges for plotting to join the Islamic State group.

quote:

To: PROCON

That “community” should not be here in the first place.

4 posted on 9/19/2016, 9:20:21 AM by Gaffer

quote:

To: The_Media_never_lie

The Somalis see themselves as victims and think that we should all apologize for putting them thru this.

6 posted on 9/19/2016, 9:21:42 AM by ClearCase_guy (Abortion is what slavery was: immoral but not illegal. Not yet.)

quote:

GO back to Somalia or CONVERT to CHRISTIANITY and ASSIMILATE!!!

10 posted on 9/19/2016, 9:22:38 AM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

Somali community in Minn. fears backlash after stabbing suspect ID’d

One can always hope.

14 posted on 9/19/2016, 9:22:53 AM by Mr. Douglas (Today is your life. What are you going to do with it?)

quote:

The motive of the Saturday attack is still unclear

Only to imbeciles.

16 posted on 9/19/2016, 9:23:44 AM by Mr. Mojo ("To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society." - Teddy Roosevelt)

This post also contains a screencap from Soylent Green for some reason that I don't fully understand.

quote:

All terrorist are mulsim!

18 posted on 9/19/2016, 9:24:03 AM by Leep (Just say no to half dead hillary and wrong lane kaine!)

quote:

Boo hoo. Control your thugs then. Don’t rampage through Mall of America like wild cattle.

19 posted on 9/19/2016, 9:24:14 AM by LS ("Castles Made of Sand, Fall in the Sea . . . Eventually" (Hendrix))

quote:

To: NorthMountain

Yes, this starts and ends with Islam. It is evil and anyone affiliated with it are guilty of its evil, whether at their hand or someone else’s. It is time to irradiate the cancer that is Islam, first from American, then globally.

26 posted on 9/19/2016, 9:29:11 AM by Reno89519 (It is very simple, Trump/Pence or Clinton/Kaine. Good riddance Lyn' Ted, we regret ever knowing you)

quote:

The REASON they fear a backlash is because THEY would go after whoever stabbed a muslim. They would assault anyone associated with such an individual without remorse and nothing short of shooting them all would stop them. For that REAS0N, they are expecting a like response from Americans.

27 posted on 9/19/2016, 9:29:53 AM by MeneMeneTekelUpharsin (Freedom is the freedom to discipline yourself so others don't have to do it for you.)

quote:

Somali community in Minn. fears backlash after stabbing suspect ID’d

Count on it you ignorant savages!

"Backlash" doesn't begin to describe it.

If your community can't clean up the killers among you, if you support them with your silence, expect sooner, rather than later, to be deported to the hell hole you came from and, hopefully, revocation of ALL your fraudulently obtained CINO (Citizen In Name Only.)

And quickly deported, along with all your underage and adult bastard killers.

SAYONARA!

35 posted on 9/19/2016, 9:35:08 AM by publius911 (IMPEACH HIM NOW evil, stupid, insane ignorant or just clueless, doesn't matter!)

quote:

I just want to know if the perp was admitted while St. Hillary was the Secretary of State.

If so, it’ll prove - IN SPADES - that Trump is correct that we are not vetting these people sufficiently
. It’ll also let him attack her mercilessly on the issue of letting in 100,000 MORE refugees (just from Syria - or wherever they are actually from).

Let’s get the facts on this one, shall we!

37 posted on 9/19/2016, 9:37:20 AM by Ancesthntr ("The right to buy weapons the right to be free." A. E. van Vogt)

I love the contrast between "they're trying to become the victims" and "good, they should be afraid."

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
"Why won't you condemn the killers?" He asked of the community as it condemned the killer.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

The REASON they fear a backlash is because THEY would go after whoever stabbed a muslim. They would assault anyone associated with such an individual without remorse and nothing short of shooting them all would stop them. For that REAS0N, they are expecting a like response from Americans.

quote:

Count on it you ignorant savages!

"Backlash" doesn't begin to describe it.

Gee, I wonder why they'd expect a backlash! Must be because it's what they'd do.

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug
Since this thread is in the post-Malheur era (and since I skipped most of the old thread anyway), what was the general freep response and discussion like about the Bundy clan's awkward public insurr-edging session?

Clunk Tap It
May 1, 2014

jojoinnit posted:

"Why won't you condemn the killers?" He asked of the community as it condemned the killer.

They're obviously practicing some deep taquiera - :taco:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

sweart gliwere posted:

Since this thread is in the post-Malheur era (and since I skipped most of the old thread anyway), what was the general freep response and discussion like about the Bundy clan's awkward public insurr-edging session?

Cheerleading, conspiracy theories when it became evident what a fiasco it was (false flag!), and eventually "Malheur? What Malheur? God-fearing American patriots would never do this bad, poorly managed thing you describe. Must have been some excitable loonies with no connection to right-wing ideology."

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

sweart gliwere posted:

In looking for the quotes from then, I came across one of my favorites:

quote:

To: Mr Rogers

Are you a Nazi? If not, why not? You would make a very good Nazi.

284 posted on Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:56:57 PM by Responsibility2nd (With Great Freedom comes Great Responsibility)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 226 | View Replies]

But you didn't ask for that, you asked for some of these.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3599372&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=794#post454513439

quote:

This may be a false flag op for those who consider such things.

The Portland Oregonian/Oregon Live story on this includes this paragraph.

“Government sources told The Oregonian/Oregon Live that the militia also was planning to occupy a close wildland station near the town of Frenchglen. The U.S. Bureau of Land Management posts crews there during the fire season.”

The feds appear to be well informed and agents-informants are probably planted among the protestors in my estimation.

13 posted on January 2, 2016 at 8:36:59 PM PST by Nextrush (FREEDOM IS EVERYBODY'S BUSINESS, REMEMBER PASTOR NIEMOLLER)

quote:

Could be a false flag operation to justify Hussein’s attempt to thwart the 2nd Amendment.

39 posted on January 2, 2016 at 8:51:17 PM PST by SoFloFreeper

quote:

It’s a delicate situation. if it turns into a tragedy, we need to exploit it maximally.

141 posted on January 2, 2016 at 10:12:56 PM PST by RC one (race baiting and demagoguery-if you're a Democrat it's what you do.)

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

jojoinnit posted:

wounder*

unless something changed

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

There's nothing on Freep yet that I've seen, but in NC the governor has dropped his lawsuit against DoJ over HB2. I can't wait for Freep to find out about this and start their normal antics :getin:

Per NPR:
http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/19/494573314/north-carolina-governor-drops-bathroom-bill-lawsuit-against-u-s

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Twelve by Pies posted:

Gee, I wonder why they'd expect a backlash! Must be because it's what they'd do.

If only they could learn the love of white Christians who merely demand them be tortured for having the same religion as them. Because nobody Christian has ever done anything wrong.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Clearly they got to him and he is a secret homofascist atheist transmuslim.

E: Also, they seem incapable of conceiving of Somali Christians (they exist, if in small numbers) - not that it'd matter, really, whether they were talking about Somali Muslims or Somali Christians.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Mors Rattus posted:

E: Also, they seem incapable of conceiving of Somali Christians (they exist, if in small numbers) - not that it'd matter, really, whether they were talking about Somali Muslims or Somali Christians.

Differentiating between populations or questioning their motivations would force them to acknowledge them as human, robbing Freep of what they really want: a faceless enemy to hate and destroy to make up for their insecurities.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken

Mors Rattus posted:

They're not just black, they're AFRICANS, and migrants. Of course they're all terrible according to Freep.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

sweart gliwere posted:

Are you only interested in Freepers? You can join us in the Bundy specific thread if it's your jam.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

sweart gliwere posted:

There's not a lot of discussion about it in general, maybe a thread every few days, usually with less than twenty replies. If you want more coverage of the Bundy case, the thread here on SA is hidden in C-SPAM for some reason.

Now, for those not really familiar with the issue, the Bureau of Land Management has had the audacity to worry about things like making sure the land isn't overgrazed and proper environmental protections are in place, etc, etc. Locals are upset about this because they don't like that there's reduced local control over local land, leading to the perceptions that their concerns aren't being listened to. Some of their grievances have actual legitimacy, but what the Bundys did has nearly zero local support.

Another thing to know is that outside of the Portland metro area and the college towns of Corvallis and Eugene, Oregon is deep deep red. The trial itself is taking place in Portland.

From the oregonstandoff keyword:

There's this conspiracy theory that, well,

quote:

To: Nextrush

The tyrant wants these lands for themselves and their overlord international profiteers.

I despise DC.

3 posted on 9/13/2016, 5:58:56 AM by combat_boots (MSM: We lie to you sheep at the slaughterhouse to keep you calm during slaughter)

This is an interesting and unexpected take on it...

quote:

Have they yet accepted and respect the authority of the US government? No sympathy for the Bundys while they reject the US yet want all our privileges. Until they accept the jurisdiction of the US, maybe they should go to GitMo?

4 posted on 9/13/2016, 6:04:55 AM by Reno89519 (It is very simple, Trump/Pence or Clinton/Kaine. Good riddance Lyn' Ted, we regret ever knowing you)

quote:

To: Reno89519

The Hammond ranch in Oregon is PRIVATE property adjacent to a wildlife reguge. The US government has engaged in harassment for decades because the refuge managment covets both their private property.

14 posted on 9/13/2016, 10:40:13 AM by Valpal1 (If the police can t solve a problem with violence, they ll find a way to fix it with brute force)
The Hammonds were why the Bundys chose to come to Oregon. They started fires on their land that went wild and spread to adjacent refuges, set up artificial ponds that interfered in normal water flow, and other stupid things that ended up causing both environmental and logistical problems. You know, in addition to the whole arson thing. They were put on trial and were convicted, and were scheduled to turn themselves in when the occupation started.

quote:

To: Valpal1

Bundy is in a kangaroo court. He embarrassed the Government by not allowing them to kill him and steal his property[land] earlier. They will make up for it this time. He, at this point, is a walking dead man. While it is true that cannot give him the death penalty, they can and will lock him away from the public eye for decades and decades. Then, as they did with Jim McDougal, they will drug test him and that will be the end of him.

15 posted on 9/13/2016, 10:50:31 AM by sport

quote:

If I was on that jury he’d not get a guilty vote from me for anything.

2 posted on 9/16/2016, 4:46:59 AM by Gaffer

The confusion between Black Lives Matter and the Bureau of Land Management has been a continual source of hilarity.

quote:

Anyone see the BLM thugs being held without bond in federal jails after terrorizing and burning American cities?

Nope. Not a one. They even get taxpayer money now.

Too bad Ammon has the wrong skin color.

7 posted on 9/16/2016, 5:04:53 AM by Regulator

quote:

Eff the jurors.

They're just a herd of government sheep, who will chant "four legs good, two legs better!", right on cue...

11 posted on 9/16/2016, 5:33:09 AM by kiryandil (Hillary Clinton is not sophisticated enough to understand the Bill of Rights, either.)

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Sep 20, 2016

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From White House: US Is In A ‘Narrative Fight’ With ISIS posted by freeper maggief.

It's a poo poo article from the Daily Caller. First, the quote they included in the article:

quote:

When it comes to ISIL, we are in a fight, a narrative fight with them, a narrative battle

... and then the rest of the quote:

quote:

and what ISIL wants to do is they want to project that they are an organization that is representing Islam in a fight and a war against the West, and a war against the United States. That is a bankrupt, false narrative. It’s a mythology, and we have made progress in debunking that mythology.

Of course, freep and an unfortunate majority on the right side of the political spectrum don't understand how important it is to get messaging correct, so we shouldn't be surprised to have them intentionally misunderstand and butcher quotes in the name of their own narrative.

Stay clas-:suicide:

quote:

To: maggief

That is one of the gayest things I have ever heard

2 posted on 9/19/2016, 11:40:07 AM by al baby (Hi Mom)

quote:

Yeah. The narrative is we have a black racist anti-American Marxist in the White House who views ISIS as just another tool to destabilize the west and speed the advent of a new socialist state without borders - THAT is Obama’s narrative.

10 posted on 9/19/2016, 11:46:13 AM by ZULU (Donald Trump is the biggest threat to the New World Order since Barry Goldwater)

quote:

You can be sure of one thing. The devils that want to destroy us have no idea what a “narrative battle” is. They do know what jihad is.

11 posted on 9/19/2016, 11:46:58 AM by all the best

quote:

WTF is this babbling human being going on about?

14 posted on 9/19/2016, 11:52:39 AM by chris37 (How do you make Republicans turn on their own candidate? Sneak up behind them and say "Boo".)

SMART PEOPLE THAT USE BIG WORDS ARE BAD

quote:

To: Alberta's Child

Belly-gazing language, indulged in by ideologues who have no idea how to run a nation.

21 posted on 9/19/2016, 12:08:22 PM by Jamestown1630 ("A Republic, If you can keep it.")

quote:

I am sure the people getting stitched up in the Minn. muzzie slashings and New Yorkers getting glass and shrapnel dug out of their bodies are failing to hear the narrative that obumnghole espouts. And we wonder why the world shakes their collective heads at leadership of a once great nation as the US.

23 posted on 9/19/2016, 12:11:52 PM by redcatcherb412
... so did freep miss the whole thing where the international community gave Obama a loving Nobel Peace Prize for not being GWB? This "nobody respects the leadership of the US" bullshit is infuriating.

quote:

Democrats don’t understand what it means to produce a physical result in the physical world. In reference to capitalism .... they don’t understand what a product is outside of being something they can regulate. In war ... it’s nothing physical to them .... all narrative. People who become leftists are just not consciously connected to the physical world. They then further mistake the imaginary for the spiritual. It has always been this way, and it’s why they aren’t phased by actual measurements. In spiritual terms, they are ‘identified with their minds’ ... that is ... there is not a primary reality outside of and separate from their inner picture, which is uquestioned. In short they are deluded. Can not know God this way. Can not in fact be good .... other than in a blind squirrel way.

24 posted on 9/19/2016, 12:14:50 PM by tinyowl (A equals A)

Okay, I giggled.

quote:

Obviously we need to do saturation bombing with hashtags.

25 posted on 9/19/2016, 12:18:28 PM by omega4412

quote:

The sad part is that to some degree I think they really believe this.

30 posted on 9/19/2016, 1:01:55 PM by 2 Kool 2 Be 4-Gotten

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

quote:

Holy crap.

I’ve been going to Mets games since 1968.

Doubt if I’ll go to another.

26 posted on 9/19/2016, 8:30:28 AM by CapitalistCrusader

Good. We don't want you at the games anymore.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

I always wondered what they thought of the Bundys being a perfect example of someone trying their dreams and failing miserably. Now I know that they understand absolutely nothing about it.

I also love that they have no comprehension as to what ISIL's goal is or how they get recruits and play right into their hands by demanding random people get oppressed enough to lash out.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Yinlock posted:

(did he seriously have a militia named the White League because jesus christ)

Jackson did not have a militia named the White League, rather, the White League was analogous to the early KKK (essentially every former Confederate state in the immediate aftermath of the Civil War set up their own private militias to keep African-Americans "in their place,") and responsible for the Colfax Massacre in 1873 where 150 African-Americans were rounded up, put in a church which was lit on fire, and when they ran out, shot. So, real upstanding Southern folk there.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

BUG JUG posted:

Jackson did not have a militia named the White League, rather, the White League was analogous to the early KKK (essentially every former Confederate state in the immediate aftermath of the Civil War set up their own private militias to keep African-Americans "in their place,") and responsible for the Colfax Massacre in 1873 where 150 African-Americans were rounded up, put in a church which was lit on fire, and when they ran out, shot. So, real upstanding Southern folk there.

I can see why Freep would be horrified to see the statues honoring their heroes torn down and mystified as to why black people might be offended.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken

Geostomp posted:

I can see why Freep would be horrified to see the statues honoring their heroes torn down and mystified as to why black people might be offended.

Criticising the Confederates, who were a bunch of loser rear end in a top hat racist crybabies, is tantamount to sacrilege, especially if the critic is *gasp* AaaaafricanAmish. Hell, even those :airquote:people:airquote: should be made to respect and honour those great heroes of racism. But hey, as soon as anyone not white shows any sign of pride in their own heritage, it's all racism and it's being forced down their throats by jackbooted isla-homotransnazis, along side their cocks that they're apparently made to chow down on every day.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: Valpal1

Bundy is in a kangaroo court. He embarrassed the Government by not allowing them to kill him and steal his property[land] earlier. They will make up for it this time. He, at this point, is a walking dead man. While it is true that cannot give him the death penalty, they can and will lock him away from the public eye for decades and decades. Then, as they did with Jim McDougal, they will drug test him and that will be the end of him.

15 posted on 9/13/2016, 10:50:31 AM by sport

Isn't it amazing that the government has so much power they can kill Lavoy with his hands up surrendering without issue but can't blast Bundy like 3 minutes before when no one but the government was around and could just set up a lie like they somehow plan to in court. It's like the government is so powerful it's weak and so smart it's inept....HOLY poo poo, the government has the same attributes as God!

TheFuglyStik
Mar 7, 2003

Attention-starved & smugly condescending, the hipster has been deemed by
top scientists as:
"The self-important, unemployable clowns of the modern age."

SocketWrench posted:

Isn't it amazing that the government has so much power they can kill Lavoy with his hands up surrendering without issue but can't blast Bundy like 3 minutes before when no one but the government was around and could just set up a lie like they somehow plan to in court. It's like the government is so powerful it's weak and so smart it's inept....HOLY poo poo, the government has the same attributes as God!

It's fun to pose the three attacks this past weekend against Pulse with the same train of thought. Three attacks, zero fatalities other than one of the attackers, but Freepland sees them as being covered up. Guy uses one of their favorite toys to off about 50, and suddenly it's a false flag.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary posted by freeper Trump20162020

the article posted:

Bush, 92, had intended to stay silent on the White House race between Clinton and Donald Trump, a sign in and of itself of his distaste for the GOP nominee. But his preference for the wife of his own successor, President Bill Clinton, nonetheless became known to a wider audience thanks to Kathleen Hartington Kennedy Townsend, the former Maryland lieutenant governor and daughter of the late Robert F. Kennedy.

On Monday, Townsend posted a picture on her Facebook page shaking hands next to the former president and this caption: "The President told me he’s voting for Hillary!!”

quote:

To: Trump20162020

Sour grapes. I wonder if he thinks this will make his Jebbie something other than what he is.

4 posted on 9/19/2016, 8:48:35 PM by EagleUSA

quote:

If true, it will prove what we’ve believed about him all along... he was here to destroy the GOP and Conservative movement from within.

6 posted on 9/19/2016, 8:48:53 PM by fieldmarshaldj (Resist We Much)

quote:

To: Dr. Bogus Pachysandra

You beat me to it. I am now regretting less my vote for Perot in 1992...

7 posted on 9/19/2016, 8:49:30 PM by BigEdLB (Take it Easy, Chuck. I'm Not Taking it Back -- Donald Trump)

quote:

"Senile Dementia."

Worse than that it is a betrayal, at a minimum, of 80% of all Republicans.

Read my lips; No more Bushes.

11 posted on 9/19/2016, 8:50:32 PM by William Tell

quote:

Comment #13 Removed by Moderator

quote:

I always knew he was a rat. If he dropped dead tomorrow I would be pissed because his “New Taxes” would help pay to bury his goat smellin’ rear end!

15 posted on 9/19/2016, 8:51:09 PM by Randy Larsen (Trump, or no more republicans)

quote:

Comment #17 Removed by Moderator

quote:

I support that man’s career he was a great American. I hope this isn’t true. If it is then it’s unforgivable but he’s old and feeble.

If the Bushes vote Hillary they all need to rot in hell.

28 posted on 9/19/2016, 8:56:08 PM by Williams (Deplorable Me)

quote:

To: Catmom

“Which means the rest of the family is, too.”

Put the pieces together.

Barbara Bush goes on national television and says, “I don’t understand how a woman could vote for Trump.

One of the Bush Twins tells the NYT that she went to lunch with the president of Planned Parenthood.

Now, GHWB has a Kennedy tell the world that he is voting for Hillary.

52 posted on 9/19/2016, 9:06:00 PM by Timpanagos1

quote:

I was very late realizing the Bush clan were traitors to our side but my first inkling was when the matriarch Barbara attacked Sarah Palin. Since then they have all gone down hill in my estimation and this if it is true is just another confirmation and a new low for them.

57 posted on 9/19/2016, 9:10:11 PM by xp38

quote:

Comment #60 Removed by Moderator

quote:

What a loser. I knew he threw the game to Clinton and nominated that commie Souter on purpose.

67 posted on 9/19/2016, 9:15:35 PM by Luke21

quote:

He is voting for a pro death candidate but Barbara and Laura Bush have both come out as pro-death.Who does stand up for the little babies being aborted everyday.

108 posted on 9/19/2016, 9:50:19 PM by fatima (Free Hugs Today :))

:siren: NEW :tinfoil: WORLD :tinfoil: ORDER :siren:

quote:

Trump is a threat to his beloved New World Order.

109 posted on 9/19/2016, 9:53:46 PM by Hugin (Conservatism without Nationalism is a fraud.)

quote:

Comment #116 Removed by Moderator

quote:

To: coon2000

I don’t doubt that he would vote for countess. She will carry on with his ‘New World Order’ aka one world government. The one that Nimrod tried to establish, the one the Antichrist will rule. I seem to recall that a woman rides this beast system, and that it hates her. That woman is figurative, but I always wondered if a person fills in the part we do see. I hope she looses the election.

143 posted on 9/19/2016, 11:28:13 PM by PrairieLady2

Yup, it's Hillary's turn to be the Antichrist.

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Sep 20, 2016

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Hail Satan then!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Everyone has a new world order plan. Why do they assume people benefiting from the current system even want a new order?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

McGlockenshire posted:

Yup, it's Hillary's turn to be the Antichrist.

Nothing so lofty, just the Whore of Babylon.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

fool_of_sound posted:

Jesus christ that nose hair

They will keep growing until they form a full hitlerstache.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

mind the walrus posted:

Everyone has a new world order plan. Why do they assume people benefiting from the current system even want a new order?

Hulk Hogan benefited from a new world order.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

"Senile Dementia."

Worse than that it is a betrayal, at a minimum, of 80% of all Republicans.

Read my lips; No more Bushes.

11 posted on 9/19/2016, 8:50:32 PM by William Tell

Given these people practically fellated Bush his whole two terms in office this is loving hysterical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

mind the walrus posted:

They believe that The Party from 1984 is real and that they want power solely for the sake of having power. Of course this is also projection.