Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

SocketWrench posted:

Given these people practically fellated Bush his whole two terms in office this is loving hysterical

Past and future mean nothing to Freep. There is only the present. Therefore, doing anything they don't like at the moment makes you a retroactive monster who will bring ruin to them all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
posted without context:

quote:

To: C19fan

I was once supposed to be on the cover of People Magazine. (Seriously!)

Brad and Angelina had some sort of something going on and I got bumped.

Such is life.

11 posted on 9/20/2016, 10:55:53 AM by Gamecock (Gun owner. Christian. Pro-American. Pro Law and Order. I am in the basket of deplorables.)

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

Along that vein, how did the OP manage to forget max_americana, who claims to be a Hollywood exec and the only person responsible for the Marvel Cinematic Universe being such a hit?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

SocketWrench posted:

Given these people practically fellated Bush his whole two terms in office this is loving hysterical

Who? You must be imagining things, Bush only had one term then it was Clinton who was the most liberal commie ever, then nothing else happened, then Obama did 9/11ghazi and was the most liberal commie ever.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
BOMB SUSPECT GETS $5.2M BAIL Man eyed in NY/NJ blasts charged in gunfight, awaits federal charges

quote:

To: Strac6

Hold that sum’itch indefinitely for psych evals. That amount is chump change to Religion of Peace manipulators.

2 posted on 09/20/2016 6:07:19 AM PDT by Psalm 144 (One party feigns virtue, the other flaunts its corruption. May God reward both as they deserve.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Isn’t he an enemy combatant?

4 posted on 09/20/2016 6:08:37 AM PDT by Helicondelta (Deplorable)

quote:

NO bail for him. He shot at police, tried to kill them. Planted bombs to kill the rest of us. Lock him up.

5 posted on 09/20/2016 6:08:45 AM PDT by tioga ( Not my monkey, not my circus.)

You know you've been reading Freep too long when your first reaction to something like this is "What, no bacon?"

quote:

To: Strac6; GOPsterinMA

Waterboard him until he gives up everything he has ever known.

Then Flay him alive and send his Skin back to ISIS as a Warning that this poo poo needs to stop!

7 posted on 09/20/2016 6:11:28 AM PDT by KC_Lion (Never Killary!)

quote:

To: Psalm 144

If they hold him for the psych evals, then you have to worry that the doctors will declare that he’s crazy (which he probably is....with his particular religion). I think whoever this judge is....if the guy walks away....is toast and will have to resign from his position.

However, I will point out....there’s not a single death from his act. Maybe some wounded folks....but no deaths. So other than attempted murder, there’s only a limited list of charges.

But it will be curious what happens once he gets to state prison. I doubt if he makes it more than two months before someone makes an attempt on him.

8 posted on 09/20/2016 6:12:16 AM PDT by pepsionice
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: 9YearLurker

Man, that must be some fine fried chicken!!!

13 posted on 09/20/2016 6:16:03 AM PDT by Gadsden1st
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Helicondelta

I wonder which associate of ValJar’s staff is going to bail him out, give him a “clean passport” and make sure the his facial recognition pattern is removed from DHS and TSA databases?

15 posted on 09/20/2016 6:17:42 AM PDT by jsanders2001
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Reno89519

Agreed, we give the possibility of bail to terrorists? Maybe Obama can bail him out and fly him out the country like he did the wife of the Orlando shooter, who not only knew and did nothing, but was involved and should be in GITMO

16 posted on 09/20/2016 6:18:58 AM PDT by Scythian_Reborn
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Sooth2222

Have you seen the feds do anything yet? I don’t think they will move on this guy. If they charge terrorism charges....he’s a terrorist, which seems to be what the feds want to avoid saying.

19 posted on 09/20/2016 6:23:41 AM PDT by pepsionice
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

To: pepsionice

“Have you seen the feds do anything yet?”

Nope. There is a clear contrast to be made here. It’s up to the president to classify him as an enemy combatant and send him to gitmo. Even the libs in NY will agree that letting the guy loose is not a good idea.

23 posted on 09/20/2016 6:33:16 AM PDT by Helicondelta (Deplorable)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

To: pepsionice

Trump, in his rally yesterday, was commenting that this terrorist will get the best hospital care, best surgeons, ‘room service’, the best lawyer, & then his trial will drag on and on until what he did is way back in the memories of folks and then he’ll get a ‘sentence’ that’s not commensurate with what he did. Trump said fair, but SWIFT trial and they need a harsh sentence if convicted. Unfortunately, when Obama/Lynch/ILLary et al can’t say the “T” word, much less enforce the rule of law, none of this will happen unless Trump gets elected and can make some massive changes. I expect this guy to to be out of the country in a flash .... it will be a “mistake”, just like giving the 800 folks citizenship who should have been deported .... DHS/Jeh Johnsonn boo boo .... no surprise there.

26 posted on 09/20/2016 6:40:50 AM PDT by Qiviut (In Islam you have to die for. The God I worship died for me. [Franklin Graham])
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

Wow, all the boogeymen are coming out to play on this one.

quote:

Soros will take care of him.

30 posted on 09/20/2016 6:55:03 AM PDT by rdl6989

quote:

I’m sure it was supposed to read Water Boarding, not Bail. Misprint.

31 posted on 09/20/2016 6:57:47 AM PDT by epluribus_2 (he had the best mom - ever.)

quote:

Who will be first to poser? Saudis? Soros? Iran?

32 posted on 09/20/2016 7:27:29 AM PDT by Organic Panic (Hillary Clinton, the elderly woman's version of "I dindu nuffins.")

quote:

To: Strac6; Psalm 144; Helicondelta; tioga; Arthur Wildfire! March; pepsionice; DCBryan1; Gadsden1st; ..

Why not just a beer with Obama on the WH Lawn?

Hussein Obama, America's FIRST Muslim President, can't be happy about the timing of these out of control terrorists. If the Muslim patriots would just wait a few months, Hussein could get Hillary elected and she would continue Hussein's agenda of flooding America with Muslims.

Hillary, who was going to jail for her Secretary of State/email scam was receptive when Hussein called.

Hillary's deal was simple: Hussein Obama would call FBI Director and the Att General to inform them there would be no indictment.

Hillary's part is simple: Keep letting in Muslims at an insane rate and continue other parts of the Muslim's destruction of America. Hillary stays out of jail, becomes President and Hussein Obama's Muslim terrorists get closer to ruling America.

Hillary and Bill are for sale to the highest bidder and always have been, expecially if it means staying out of jail.

34 posted on 09/20/2016 8:43:28 AM PDT by politicianslie (What would a terrorist do if he were made POTUS? : Exactly what Hussein Obama is doing)

quote:

Terrorists should NEVER be allowed out on bail. NEVER. This judge is deranged.

36 posted on 09/20/2016 9:06:25 AM PDT by Enchante (Hillary's new campaign slogan: "Guilty as hell, free as a bird!! Laws are for peasants!")

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
As usual, capturing the criminal isn't enough for Freep. They must suffer in the most horrible way their twisted minds can conjure up to sate their bloodlust.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Jagged Jim posted:

You know you've been reading Freep too long when your first reaction to something like this is "What, no bacon?"
Abyss, staring, etc. Too much freep does that.

From Did the Famous Sailor Sexually Assault the Famous Nurse? posted by freeper Kaslin.

quote:

Any American who looks at that photo today realizes just how different a time we live in.

If a man were to do that to a woman today, he would likely be charged with sexual assault, found guilty, be ordered to pay a serious sum of money to the woman, be sent to prison, be civilly sued and be labeled a sex offender -- effectively ruining much of his life.

She, on the other hand, would be regarded as victim of sexual assault and labelled a survivor, and would seek psychological counseling.

Let's play guess the website! Is it:
  • Brietbart
  • Fox News
  • Townhall
  • The Daily Caller
  • Newsmax, or
  • WND
The answer is.... author Dennis Prager writing for town hall dot com

quote:

To: Kaslin

If a man were to do that to a woman today, he would likely be charged with sexual assault, found guilty, be ordered to pay a serious sum of money to the woman, be sent to prison, be civilly sued and be labeled a sex offender -- effectively ruining much of his life.

Mainly due to greed IMO. Our society has turned wicked due in part to greedy lawyers and people with narcisstic disorders.

3 posted on 9/20/2016, 5:05:54 AM by jsanders2001

quote:

"One reason might be that she was a Jewish refugee from Hitler's Europe, and, unlike feminists in America, she knew real evil."

There's the money shot right there. Not this psuedo-assault micro-aggression that sends today's precious snowflakes running to their 'safe spaces'... REAL evil.

The ability to recognize it has been coddled out of our self-esteem and trophy-rich youth.

10 posted on 9/20/2016, 5:14:30 AM by Mr. K (< a href="https://imgflip.com/i/1adpjl">< img src="https://i.imgflip.com/1adpjl.jpg" title="made at im)

quote:

and, unlike feminists in America, she knew real evil.

When one hasn't really had serious threats to deal with, I suppose one makes up all kinds of paper tigers and straw men to slay. Instead of actual warriors, now we have SJW's, which are produced at universities instead of boot camps.

14 posted on 9/20/2016, 5:19:56 AM by ecomcon

quote:

To: Netz

It will stop when the re education camps that were once our great universities are shuttered, fumigated, cleansed of all the America hating vermin and repopulated with true educators.

15 posted on 9/20/2016, 5:23:18 AM by prov1813man (While the one you despise and ridicule works to protect you, those you embrace work to destroy you)

quote:

But as a someone who surely attended college and probably graduate school, he sees the darker side, saying, "Is it possible that thousands upon thousands of people over the last seven years have come to the Sarasota waterfront to unwittingly pose in front of a giant depiction of a sexual assault?"

Yup. It takes college to generate this kind of idiocy.

43 posted on 9/20/2016, 8:16:47 AM by zeugma (Welcome to the "interesting times" you were warned about.)

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

quote:

prov1813man (While the one you despise and ridicule works to protect you, those you embrace work to destroy you)

If he trusts his enemies so much more than his allies, why does he want to commit genocide?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Unreal! Donald Trump Jr. Comes Under Fire for Comparing Muslim Refugees to Skittles posted by freeper bobsunshine.

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/778016283342307328?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

To be clear, the controversy is over the ratio, not the use of Skittles. From a much better article than the one freep used,

NPR posted:

The post by the Republican presidential candidate's son immediately went viral. It earned the support and praise of many Trump supporters, who worry that an influx of refugees poses an existential security threat. It also drew condemnation from many who viewed the tweet as a flip, dehumanizing way to address a humanitarian catastrophe affecting more than 13 million people.
[...]
Others were more direct in their response, posting graphic images of Syrian refugees and writing, "Not a Skittle

And, as the Washington Post pointed out, the bowl of Skittles would have to be awfully large for Trump's analogy to be accurate: The odds of being killed by a refugee in a terrorist attack are about 1 in more than 3.6 billion, according to a recent Cato Institute study.

Of course, we all know that freep is not bound by the constraints of reality.

quote:

To: bobsunshine

I pray he stands by this statement and does NOT apologize for it. All this PC crap has got to stop. If they don’t like the analogy, too bad.

11 posted on 9/20/2016, 8:15:20 AM by econjack

quote:

The left is probably way more pissed about stealing the symbol of Trayvon Martin than they are about the truth being relaying in Trump’s message. Symbolism over substance for the left.

16 posted on 9/20/2016, 8:16:27 AM by CatOwner

quote:

To: Carpe Cerevisi

Ben Shapiro, a #NeverTrumper but a brilliant intellect postulated we give the left far too much credit intelligence wise. Case in point Steven Hawking, high IQ, great mind for astrophysics but you ever hear him comment on social\philisophical things..a blithering idiot. Like one level above imbecilie. We have to taunt and think away past them like they are the emotional level of a 14-year-old girl...which they are. What Eric Trump did here, and their predictable and infantile reaction. We have to debate and treat them like children.

30 posted on 9/20/2016, 8:25:29 AM by pburgh01

quote:

Not sure why they are upset with Trump. Its an old analogy used many times before and basically is a good anaolgy to the situation.

35 posted on 9/20/2016, 8:33:19 AM by 48th SPS Crusader (I am an American. Not a Republican or a Democrat)

quote:

I like Trump but his son is even better. What a future he has in politics.

40 posted on 9/20/2016, 8:40:06 AM by IC Ken

quote:

The leftists need to stop dancing around the issue! It is repugnant that some are beginning to tell western civilization to “get used to it!” [islamic terrorism]

The left better get their heads out of their global elite “ash” before the people take matters into their own hands. Americans will not accept this.

66 posted on 9/20/2016, 9:16:35 AM by Lopeover (2016 Election is about allegiance to the United States!)

quote:

To: WENDLE

I love his analogy too.

I'd take it a step further. The liberals are starving for demographics because they have birth controlled/aborted their futures. They'll take their chances with poison skittles.

72 posted on 9/20/2016, 9:28:49 AM by Theophilus (Jesus is King of kings and Lord of lords.)

Oh, also, Donald Trump Jr's tweet comparing Skittles to refugees has caused a furore on social media. In a new development, the man who took the photo of the Skittles has revealed himself to be a former refugee.

https://twitter.com/courtenlow/status/778034648790147073?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

And, of course,

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Sep 20, 2016

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
If I had a bowl of Syrian Refugees would you eat a handful of Syrian Refugees if I told you that three of the Syrian Refugees were poisoned?

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

If I told you that there were three poisoned skittles, and offered you a bowl, how likely would actual poisoned skittles in that bowl be?

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Ooo, using a copyrighted image is a bad idea there. It'll unfortunately probably not get anywhere but legally speaking, that's a very clear case of copyright infringement.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

xthetenth posted:

If I told you that there were three poisoned skittles, and offered you a bowl, how likely would actual poisoned skittles in that bowl be?

Grape Skittles are worth the risk.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Mors Rattus posted:

Ooo, using a copyrighted image is a bad idea there. It'll unfortunately probably not get anywhere but legally speaking, that's a very clear case of copyright infringement.

Trumps are kind of used to walking all over small business/artists/cheating people.

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
Just for those who might be curious, the political board of an SEC-centric football forum is a pretty fascinating read:

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/

You can peruse threads like:

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/remember-bernies-new-house-after-dropping-out-heres-stontears/65529315/

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/queen-hillary-is-awol-today/65527758/

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/does-hillary-have-that-wonky-eye/65527176/

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/my-fellow-centipedesbrothers-want-to-maga-too/65518697/

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/media-showing-how-bias-dishonest-they-are-you-starting-to-question-history/65526189/

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:catstare:

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

Jagged Jim posted:

If I had a bowl of Syrian Refugees would you eat a handful of Syrian Refugees if I told you that three of the Syrian Refugees were poisoned?

Eating it would be perfectly safe because everyone knows refugees are actually venomous

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: WENDLE

I love his analogy too.

I'd take it a step further. The liberals are starving for demographics because they have birth controlled/aborted their futures. They'll take their chances with poison skittles.

72 posted on 9/20/2016, 9:28:49 AM by Theophilus (Jesus is King of kings and Lord of lords.)

Best part is apply that thought to humanity. All the different colors, and I know ten percent are poisonous, so the best solution is to throw them all out rather than risk it

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Now let me tell you how regulation is Satan's work and carcinogens are a lie taught to you by the global-warming-controlled atheist scientific NWO.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Drone posted:

Along that vein, how did the OP manage to forget max_americana, who claims to be a Hollywood exec and the only person responsible for the Marvel Cinematic Universe being such a hit?

I didn't even know that crazy person still posted. Sure enough he does:

Occupy Wall Street, 5 years later.

quote:

9/18/2016, 7:56:26 PM · 6 of 10
max americana to The_Media_never_lie
Yup. They’re mostly BLACK people which scares the hell out of lily white libtards. 99% my rear end. It was Soros creation right from the get go.

Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

lunatic Freeper posted:

To: Strac6; GOPsterinMA

Waterboard him until he gives up everything he has ever known.

Then Flay him alive and send his Skin back to ISIS as a Warning that this poo poo needs to stop!

7 posted on 09/20/2016 6:11:28 AM PDT by KC_Lion (Never Killary!)

I love how he thinks this would do anything other than a) simply embolden ISIS and b) serve as confirmation for everything they have said--that Americans are butchers who hate Muslims.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Alter Ego posted:

I love how he thinks this would do anything other than a) simply embolden ISIS and b) serve as confirmation for everything they have said--that Americans are butchers who hate Muslims.

They WANT to be butchers who hate Muslims.

Hell, Freepers want what ISIS wants. To gather all Muslims under one global Caliphate and declare war on the West. That way the lines are clearly drawn and the Enemy is in one place to be destroyed.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Neo_Crimson posted:

They WANT to be butchers who hate Muslims.

Hell, Freepers want what ISIS wants. To gather all Muslims under one global Caliphate and declare war on the West. That way the lines are clearly drawn and the Enemy is in one place to be destroyed.
Not to mention the subjugation of women and gays being murdered!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

DemeaninDemon posted:

I didn't even know that crazy person still posted. Sure enough he does:

Occupy Wall Street, 5 years later.

Wow, he musta been watching one I wasn't where the crowd being gassed was pretty much all young white people.

Alter Ego posted:

Considering "liberals" figuratively did this with the last two presidential elections it didn't make him any less a conservative dickhead that pulls straight R every time

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Sep 21, 2016

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

McGlockenshire posted:

From Unreal! Donald Trump Jr. Comes Under Fire for Comparing Muslim Refugees to Skittles posted by freeper bobsunshine.

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/778016283342307328?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

To be clear, the controversy is over the ratio, not the use of Skittles. From a much better article than the one freep used,

You left out the best part:

A Wrigley Spokeswoman posted:

"Skittles are candy. Refugees are people," a spokeswoman for the candy's parent company, Wrigley, said in a widely distributed statement. "We don't feel it's an appropriate analogy. We will respectfully refrain from further commentary as anything we say could be misinterpreted as marketing."

They ceded the moral high ground to the confectioners.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I have a bowl of M&Ms. They'll melt in your mouth and not in your hands. Freepers, however, will have a melty anywhere. Do you still take an M&M?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Odds of being killed in a terrorist attack in the US: 1 in 3.6 billion

Odds odds of dying from tainted food in the US: 1 in 106,300

Better stop eating anything, ever. :derp:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
The key is to hang with Van Halen as they refuse to have brown M&Ms

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

FIRST TIME posted:

Odds of being killed in a terrorist attack in the US: 1 in 3.6 billion

Odds odds of dying from tainted food in the US: 1 in 106,300

Better stop eating anything, ever. :derp:

John Oliver did a thing on this over the one dipshit that did the same but with peanuts. Taking the entire refugee population we let in since sept. 11 2001 there were three that turned out to be terrorists of some sort and thye didn't do anything here. the numbers were 1 in 261,000 based off that info. Then he listed off all the poo poo you have to go through to even be let in as a refugee, the whole process taking up to 24 months as the FBI, Hmeland Security and a shitload of other federal agencies and a few foreign ones look up every shred of info on you, finger print you and interview you and test you and only when all that bullshit is over are you let in, so the odds a terrorist from ISIS is going to sneak in that way is effectively zero

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Sep 21, 2016

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

This didn't get enough love in the USPOL thread.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

SocketWrench posted:

John Oliver did a thing on this over the one dipshit that did the same but with peanuts. Taking the entire refugee population we let in since sept. 11 2001 there were three that turned out to be terrorists of some sort and thye didn't do anything here. the numbers were 1 in 261,000 based off that info. Then he listed off all the poo poo you have to go through to even be let in as a refugee, the whole process taking up to 24 months as the FBI, Hmeland Security and a shitload of other federal agencies and a few foreign ones look up every shred of info on you, finger print you and interview you and test you and only when all that bullshit is over are you let in, so the odds a terrorist from ISIS is going to sneak in that way is effectively zero

And even then you might not necessarily get to america. They might drop your rear end in Iceland or another country accepting refugees.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

RagnarokAngel posted:

And even then you might not necessarily get to america. They might drop your rear end in Iceland or another country accepting refugees.

Nope, that was for all those specifically referred to the US. Getting into Iceland is easier

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Icon Of Sin posted:

poo poo, "bowl of skittles" shouldn't be bolded either...it reads like a Kit Kat sentence

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Icon Of Sin posted:

That's goddamn horrifying.

I want to make sure all freep aficionados are aware of Prester Jane's thread on Authoritarians. This recent post is a great summary. The "inner narrative" list sounds very familiar...

Prester Jane posted:

Projected Inner Narrative of all groups:
  • "We are a tiny minority (representing a silent majority) fighting against a world controlled by evil."
  • "The Us Government is used by the evil ones as a proxy against us."
  • "We will all be destroyed if we do not rise up."
  • "The World would be paradise if the evil ones (and their proxy the US government) were destroyed."
  • "We possess the only true source of morality."
  • "We are on the verge of a 2nd Civil War."

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Icon Of Sin posted:

For one wild moment there, I thought the guy on the left was John Kerry and I was like :psyduck:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From NCAA Wants Men in Women's Restrooms & Locker Rooms posted by freeper PROCON

The article is from the American Family Association so that should tell you everything you need to know.

Freep takes the mature, level-headed route.

quote:

To: PROCON

I pee on all your toilet seats ...

2 posted on 9/20/2016, 7:29:21 PM by 11th_VA (It's all gonna change once Trump's president)

quote:

Obama is using the presidency to rub America’s nose in poo poo.

...and our own countrymen voted him into office twice.

9 posted on 9/20/2016, 7:43:44 PM by Eddie01 (Democrats are the Liquidate America Party)

quote:

People say I shouldn’t watch the NFL, boycott it and watch college instead, because it is somehow less politically correct or corrupt...

Pretty soon I am just going to have to put on a blindfold and lock myself in my house...

10 posted on 9/20/2016, 7:44:02 PM by rlmorel (Orwell described Liberals when he wrote of those who "repudiate morality while laying claim to it.")

God'll fix it!

quote:

quote:

To: Bullish

Where does this insanity end?

Oh, you know when it ends.

When HE finally Returns, not before, IMHO.

22 posted on 9/20/2016, 8:26:09 PM by PROCON ("Lock Her Up! Lock Her Up!")

Yeah, and there’s a lot of reasons to destroy the wicked these days.

34 posted on 9/20/2016, 10:08:52 PM by Bullish (I'm on a mission to make Hillary Clinton feel DEPLORABLE on Nov 8th.)

quote:

The NCAA is using its influence to make sure men can use the same restroom or shower as women and girls.

Inside of every liberal is a totalitarian screaming to get out.Now they are making it impossible for normal people to even have a decent $hit? Eff all of them.Take the NCAA to court and make them pay millions.

40 posted on 9/21/2016, 3:16:08 AM by Candor7 ( Obama fascism article:(http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/05/barack_obama_the_quintessentia_1.html)

quote:

To: HollyB

“How did we get this way”

All I can think is, the PC crowd pounded constantly while all we wanted to do was live our lives.

So a little bit of giving in here, a little bit of shrugging there — all in the name of ‘equality’ or ‘fairness’ or simply to shut them up. But it was never enough..and it never will be enough.

Throw in the fact that the village idiots were raising the kids and many were okay with that.

We are the proverbial frog in a pot.

41 posted on 9/21/2016, 3:22:56 AM by Heart of Georgia (#neverhellary ... but then, I'm just an uneducated hayseed)

quote:

With all the crap that North Carolina is taking, how is it possible that Hillary Clinton is competitive in that state?

42 posted on 9/21/2016, 3:39:14 AM by Haiku Guy (The 2nd Amendment immediately follows the 1st because some people are hard of hearing...)

Well, freeper Haiku Guy, I'm glad you asked! Snippets from this post in the USPOL thread:

iospace posted:

So, PPP released a North Carolina poll today with a treasure trove of HB2 questions: http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_NC_92116.pdf

So, base questions (questions 26-35 in the poll):
  • Do you support or oppose House Bill 2? 33% support, 47% oppose, 20% not sure
  • Do you think House Bill 2 has had a positive or negative impact on the North Carolina economy, or has it not made a difference? Positive 10%, negative 59%, no difference: 23%, not sure 8%
  • Do you think House Bill 2 has had a positive or negative impact on North Carolina’s reputation nationally, or has it not made a difference? Positive 21%, negative 53%, no difference 19%, not sure 7%
  • Do you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of LGBT people? 47% fav, 19% unfav, 34% not sure.
Crosstabs!
  • Unsurprisingly, a majority of Trump supporters support HB2 (54/24/22). Some of Hillary's do as well, but much less: 15/67/18.
  • LGBTQ Favorability by party: Dems: 54/14/32, Reps: 22/34/43, Ind/Other 61/11/28
  • LGBTQ Favorability by race: whites: 49/20/31, African-Americans: 38/16/46, Rest: 60/17/23
  • LGBTQ Favorability by age: 18-29: 61/16/23; 30-45: 61/20/19; 46-65: 42/17/41; 66+ 32/23/45
It turns out that - shocking, I know - HB2 has majority negative views in North Carolina.

quote:

A President Hillary will double down on with this insane law.

and who will put Hilary Clinton over the top...? the same women who are supposedly being threatened by this insane legislation...

yawn; I’ll worry about women being inconvenienced in rest rooms when they themwelves stop voting for the loonies who do the inconveniencing...

43 posted on 9/21/2016, 5:51:12 AM by IrishBrigade

quote:

Time for a new athletic association to enter onto the scene and replace this politically correct monster.

48 posted on 9/21/2016, 7:38:16 AM by Rockitz (This is NOT rocket science - Follow the money and you'll find the truth.)

quote:

To: rightwingcrazy

It also protects their sense of modesty. Does that no longer have any value?

I agree. The risk of predators taking advantage of this law is real, but likely insignificant. The very real VIOLATION of the long-standing, naturally understood private spaces of women, while not explicitly illegal, is just as serious.

50 posted on 9/21/2016, 8:24:01 AM by fwdude (If we keep insisting on the lesser of two evils, that is exactly what they will give us from now on.)

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
There isn't an :ironicat: large enough for that last one.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Fayetteville teacher suspended for flag lesson on 1st amendment (NC) posted by freeper RightGeek

the article posted:

A Cumberland County high school teacher has been suspended after he stepped on an American flag as part of a history lesson on Monday.

A photo posted on Facebook shows Lee Francis, a history teacher at Massey Hill Classical High School in Fayetteville, standing over an American flag at the front of the class.

Students said Francis tried to burn and cut the flag before dropping it on the floor as part of a lesson on the First Amendment. At least two students walked out of the classroom during the demonstration.

quote:

To: RightGeek

Suspended? That’s a good start. This idiot should be banned from the classroom!!

2 posted on 9/21/2016, 8:21:57 AM by Perseverando (For Progressives, Islamonazis & other Totalitarians: It's all about PEOPLE CONTROL!)

quote:

Schmuck failed to realize his First Amendment is for HIS time. On OUR time WE have a say.

3 posted on 9/21/2016, 8:23:44 AM by wastoute (Government cannot redistribute wealth. Government can only redistribute poverty.)

quote:

To: AndyTheBear; NFHale; Liz; left that other site; bevperl; vette6387; mazda77

The Deplorables in this town need to demand the school board send this dirt bag packing; just my opinion.

5 posted on 9/21/2016, 8:30:56 AM by ExTexasRedhead

quote:

To: AndyTheBear

This is the kind of idiot where you go to court to seek a restraining order to keep YOUR child far away from him.
And he pulls this crap at BRAGG?

6 posted on 9/21/2016, 8:31:38 AM by CaptainAmiigaf (New York Times: "We print the news as it fits our views.")

quote:

To: AndyTheBear

“...teacher has been suspended after he stepped on an American flag as part of a history lesson on Monday”........

He needs a lesson taught by a few marines and he may just (if he survives) change his rhetoric. If nothing else, the beating would certainly be one for the history books.

10 posted on 9/21/2016, 8:33:32 AM by DaveA37

Every time I think I understand how their minds operate, they say stupid poo poo like this.

quote:

No, it’s not an example of free speech. There is no free speech in the USA. Innocent people lose their jobs over words that they spoke that someone claimed were offensive.
Try stomping on an ISIS flag in an American college and see if that’s free speech.

13 posted on 9/21/2016, 8:40:17 AM by I want the USA back (The media is acting full-on as the Democratic Party's press agency now: Robert Spencer)

Post 18 doxxes the teacher. He's a Democrat. Oh, he's also black.

quote:

To: wastoute

OUR time, OUR money (for the schools), OUR kids, and OUR buildings for education NOT liberal indoctrination!

20 posted on 9/21/2016, 8:54:50 AM by zerosix (native sunflower)

quote:

To: ExTexasRedhead

High time to ban public education.

It (public education) no longer serves the public it purports to serve but a very leftist agenda designed to dumb down our kids, fill their skulls with liberal indoctrination that does nothing but make the kids hate their parents and their country's!

22 posted on 9/21/2016, 8:58:45 AM by zerosix (native sunflower)

quote:

It is a shame that student didn’t have a black lives matter flag and throw it on the floor and stomp on it when the teacher disrespected our flag. Or if another student didn’t unfurl a Confederate flag and wave it. I’ll bet the teach would not have allowed that free speech.

29 posted on 9/21/2016, 9:20:22 AM by falcon99

quote:

Fire this idiot immediately; and make sure he NEVER works in ‘public education’ anywhere again. While you’re at it; fire a few other teachers...just to ‘send a message’.

30 posted on 9/21/2016, 9:27:47 AM by who knows what evil? (Yehovah saved more animals than people on the ark...https://www.siameserescue.com)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

No, it’s not an example of free speech. There is no free speech in the USA. Innocent people lose their jobs over words that they spoke that someone claimed were offensive.
Try stomping on an ISIS flag in an American college and see if that’s free speech.

13 posted on 9/21/2016, 8:40:17 AM by I want the USA back (The media is acting full-on as the Democratic Party's press agency now: Robert Spencer)

This is beautiful. The big bad boogy man that exists in universities converting innocent conservative kids into ISIS worshipping flag burners.

quote:

Fire this idiot immediately; and make sure he NEVER works in ‘public education’ anywhere again. While you’re at it; fire a few other teachers...just to ‘send a message’.

30 posted on 9/21/2016, 9:27:47 AM by who knows what evil? (Yehovah saved more animals than people on the ark...https://www.siameserescue.com)

Only if I get to burn your house down and your neighbor's too just to send a messege

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

yawn; I’ll worry about women being inconvenienced in rest rooms when they themwelves stop voting for the loonies who do the inconveniencing...

Wait, is he saying he's going to not care if transgender women use women's restrooms/locker rooms because he feels women "deserve" it for supporting Dems?

That's...actually sort of progress! I mean yeah, it's for lovely, hateful reasons, but not caring about it is better than getting angry about it and trying to oppose it!