Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Upper middle class lily white professionals, welfare queens (aka farmers), trump voters who actually like living here and a token amount of (((property value lowering))) minorities who tricked my precious angel Jimmy into doing a line of coke at Seaside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

TheImmigrant posted:

Sounds like Floribama.

Wha, no one here lives in a Place with social and economic groups?
I guess I sounded a bit unhinged. :sludgepal: but I guess it works for other places as well.
Northern NJ is basically the reason why Chris Christie is our governor and it's filled with people just like him who are mad that teachers unions and Newark exist.

• Locked thread