Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
In case you've never been exposed to the fine art of intellectualizing rap (or you're one of the many people who weren't around when we made it up), this is a procedure which takes classic, timeless rap lyrics and then translates them into something even the most white of white people can understand. It's a great service for the chronically unhip people like me who want to read about the people hip into chronic! So let's get intellectualizin'!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Let's intellectualize rap.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Let's intellectualize rap/

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Lord Binky posted:

Hell yes, I'm ready to intellectualize rap.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

ruddiger posted:

Let's intellectualize rape.

I only rape well-off, middle class white men. They all secretly want it, you can tell when they buck back when they're edging and all the muffled screaming, it really gets me going. Then I have them do my taxes.

Wow funny. Not

• Locked thread