Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does $4 Toast Upset You?
I consider myself certifialbly vexed.
Memes can't repel bread of this magnitude.
Me am ghey(for toast).
No. Also, Goku.
Questions of this nature are a micro-aggressions against me; Furthermore...
View Results

• Locked thread
Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

sudonim posted:

There's a deeper reason this poo poo is stupid.

First of all, according to their menu, the first listed toast (Dark Mountain Rye w/ Cream Cheese) is FIVE DOLLARS. Now whether or not you think five bux is ok for a toasted piece of bread doesn't matter yet. Maybe the bread is super fuckin expensive and is made from flour that is from the rear end end of the universe or something.

Scroll down the menu and you'll see the prices for whole loaves of bread. The same bread that goes into the rye w/ cream cheese is $7.50. Last I checked making bread dough, taking time to let it rise, and baking it is way harder than cutting off a piece of a finished product and throwin it in a fuckin toaster for a minute. But somehow, the cut, toast, spread cheese on it process makes it worth 2/3 of the product it came from.

Whole loaf - $7.50
One Slice of Toast - $5.00

seriously what the gently caress

Now tell me how you walk around drinking a 2 liter bottle of soda because it costs the same as a 20oz lol idiote!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

a bone to pick posted:

I swear to God if you boil your bagel before toasting it you deserve to go to Hell.

How did you get through your entire life without ever reading the loving Bagel wiki?

• Locked thread