Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does $4 Toast Upset You?
I consider myself certifialbly vexed.
Memes can't repel bread of this magnitude.
Me am ghey(for toast).
No. Also, Goku.
Questions of this nature are a micro-aggressions against me; Furthermore...
View Results

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

satanic splash-back posted:

You sound REALLY MAD, but it's not REALLY MAD about $4 Toast.

U might think he's mad about toast, but actually he's just.... jelly. :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Pawn 17 posted:

Everyone who has ever ordered a bagel at a bagel shop?

If u really knew about bagls, u'd know it's called schmear not cream cheese.. REKT!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Pawn 17 posted:

Why you got to own me like that

I'm sorry. :blush: I regretted it almost instantly. :kiddo:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Cowboy Pope posted:

The only good fried chicken spot in Portland is either about to close or already has, haven't checked, but the secret to their success is this loving nonsense combination deep fryer/pressure cooker. My first time meeting my friend's now-fiancée was eating chicken in this little dive bar that has just perfect fried chicken. I proposed the spot for the double date because it's the best fried chicken I've ever eaten and homegirl is from Georgia, so I wanted to see how this would stack up against this girl's whole country-fried upbringing. She said if it were in Georgia, it would be above average. We made friends over that chicken, she's family now. It is powerful chicken.

For real you idiots, send me a bunch of your idiot computer janitor money. I'll buy that loving fryer and put it in a trailer and then I'll make you rich

You talking about the Reel M Inn? That place was named America's 2nd best dive bar by some national review joint, but it's a shadow of what it was when Gina was tending bar.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Cowboy Pope posted:

Of course I'm talking about reel m inn, I left the name out because it's basically implied.

I never went there regularly enough to get name-basis with anybody because I have to walk all the way through ladds and some to get there, don't know if I met Gina or not. I distinctly remember some cola-for-color, basically transparent whiskey cokes about five years ago, an I on the right track here?

If it came in a pint glass, that was Gina.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

social vegan posted:

i think it's ok to get mad at someone who tells me toast is a slice of simplicity in a world ruled by money and technology

Who the gently caress said this to you!!? I need a name!!!!!

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Orkin Mang posted:

this toast really grinds my gears!!

Probably because it's... jammed. :grin:

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Absolute Lithops posted:

Lol if you think $120k goes far in SF

Goes pretty far, imo. Like out well past Oakland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Ork of Fiction posted:

Goes pretty far, imo. Like out well past Oakland.

As in that's where you would be living, is what I mean.

Like, you would have to commute to the city from the suburbs.

\Because that salary doesn't provide for much in the San Francisco area, at least, from my impressions of the place.

• Locked thread