Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
how can you even be a hermophrpo dick boi if you don't even have a turd in ur dickhole??? get q griup people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
get some grips for realz *mic fuckeen drop*

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

just ray posted:

get q griup people

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Dickhole?

Dickholioliolioliooooooooo

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

roomforthetuna posted:

Melinda's Naga Jolokia is the best hot sauce (though ridiculously expensive to buy through the internet, and not easy to find otherwise.)

I went to a store of many hot sauces that had a tasting, and of their selection of hot sauces for jerks who like their hot sauce hot, this was the tastiest. Not the hottest, but flavorful.

Edit: ghost pepper high five with the poster above.

I have a bottle of this stuff and it is legit

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

First we Feast is really good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3RUflwPlH8

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

1. Frank's Red Hot
2. Cholula
3. Crystal
4. Tapatío
98. Sriracha
99. Heat death of the universe
100. Tobasco

Nude Bog Lurker
Jan 2, 2007
Fun Shoe
the only reason to use hot source is if you eat filthy, unsafe american food and need to mask the scent of decay

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
drl hoyz fill em eels

prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe

just ray posted:

drl hoyz fill em eels

y do u hurt m3?

prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb5hk7jDvvs

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
Pukka Sauce, bishes:

Good heat and lots of delicious flavor, unlike so many of those clowntown novelty sauces that just care about the first part.

Never could understand the continued love for Tabasco; it's literally Babby's First Hot Sauce and is good on Cajun food, eggs and some soups but that's about it. Plus they keep coming out with bullshit new flavors that crowd other, worthier sauces off the shelves.

People who hate on Sriracha just because it's popular are beyond any sort of help and it's probably safe to assume they have bad opinions in general.

Anyone mention Valentina yet? It's pretty basic but three bux buys you a giant bottle of the stuff and you can guzzle it like Kool-Aid if that's your thing.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

the only reason to use hot source is if you eat filthy, unsafe american food and need to mask the scent of decay

shut the gently caress up

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

hot sauce is actually super good cor the cardiovascular system and the heart. idk why but thats what i read

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

hot sauce is actually super good cor the cardiovascular system and the heart. idk why but thats what i read

Finally, a healthy way to "hit the sauce"! :grin:

inkajoo
Oct 4, 2015

nyes

a bone to pick posted:

the only people I've seen who eat breakfast burritos are incredibly fat.

guilty as charged!

:tipshat:

inkajoo
Oct 4, 2015

nyes

if a hot sauce called Q Griup existed soon it would be in my shopping cart sooner

then you could say "get Q Griup" and i would be like "don't mind if i do"

inkajoo
Oct 4, 2015

nyes

Dreddout posted:

Finally, a healthy way to "hit the sauce"! :grin:

now you're speaking my language! rofl

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if u dont have at least a dozen bottles of various hot sauces im literally pointing and laughing at you

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

Between the success and popularity of Sriracha sauce and when Ed Currie a few years back earned World Hottest Pepper with his Carolina Reapers, which grow pretty close to my city, there was a sudden influx of interest and imitators trying to grow various chiles and peppers and home-sauce it up to strike it rich. There are tons of micro-preserver/pickler/saucers around town now and my rear end in a top hat has never felt better.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Fried chicken, hash browns hot sauce.

Good dinner.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

get out

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Hector Beerlioz posted:

As a vegan, your comment will go unread

JFC vegans actually exist?

I thought they were just strawmen in King of the Hill.

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

you want a hot sauce that you add a few dashes to your dish as a secret ingredient that nobody will know wtf and takes it to the next level. tobasco is perfect for this, a tiny bit of vinegar can enhance just about any dish and the little bit of spice it adds... Amazing.

trader joe's has an amazing habanero sauce that's hot as gently caress and tastes great and an equally great chili hot sauce that tastes incredible and is just hot enough you can drench whatever if needed/wanted and not be overwhelming

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

tapa mother loving tio. perfect on tacos, perfect on eggs

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

FogHelmut posted:

1. Frank's Red Hot
2. Cholula
3. Crystal
4. Tapatío
98. Sriracha
99. Heat death of the universe
100. Tobasco

I'm with this guy. Seriously, how can anyone actually like tabasco sauce? Its more pepper water than sauce and the spicyness is just unpleasant. Also sriracha is only as popular as it is because it has asian letters on it and makes people think you are cultured or whatever. Flavorwise its nothing special.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
I think sriracha is okay, and I go though maybe a small bottle a year.

I'm tapatio's bitch, though. MONEY FOR THE SAUCE GOD

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

cholula best hot sauce, sriracha overrated junk

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Half a teaspoon of insanity sauce in a 1qt casserole makes it too hot, but the same amount spread on a burger makes it just perfect.

makes u think

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
This stuff is interesting, it's got a yellow color like mustard but is made out of scotch bonnet peppers. Has a real nice flavor to it but you can't use too much, the after burn will make your lips numb.

This stuff isn't too hot, even if you get the extra hot variety, but it's fuckin' tasty on enchiladas and available at most grocery stores

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tato posted:

This stuff is interesting, it's got a yellow color like mustard but is made out of scotch bonnet peppers. Has a real nice flavor to it but you can't use too much, the after burn will make your lips numb.

This stuff isn't too hot, even if you get the extra hot variety, but it's fuckin' tasty on enchiladas and available at most grocery stores

in the west of india is an ancient community of christians lol theyre called thomas christaisnb c apparently st thomas went there and preached to them and won the day. 'holy' poo poo rithgt

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

Murphy Brownback posted:

I'm with this guy. Seriously, how can anyone actually like tabasco sauce? Its more pepper water than sauce and the spicyness is just unpleasant. Also sriracha is only as popular as it is because it has asian letters on it and makes people think you are cultured or whatever. Flavorwise its nothing special.

I agree when it comes to regular tabasco but the smoked version is not bad at all

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Sweet Baby Ray's bbq and hot sauce is very good and I put it on chicken wings a lot

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
Just wanna make a few points here.

Point 1) You can concentrate as much Capsaicin into edible form as much as you want. And thanks for your effort.

Point 2) Hot sauce has a lot to do with geographic location and culture. So experience all of the different varieties as much as you can and keep exploring.

Point 3) Your love for a specific hot sauce(or sauces) is a simple subjective truth. You have one brain, and only you and your brain have experienced it.

Finally, point 4 is to stop being an elitist rear end in a top hat like myself and simply enjoy the suggestions of others. The experience is what counts. Also if you drink leaded gasoline it may mitigate the pain of ghost peppers. Good luck finding leaded gasoline.

Kekeke!
Nov 5, 2003

"Jesus christ man where did all these koreans come from!"
I used to think Tabasco was for little bitches but it has actually really grown on me. It might not be very hot but god drat pepper and vinegar is great. I don't always use it but when I do its because it's because I need both the heat and the acidity. Someone saying how it's the best for oysters is fuggin right.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

"What I like about this picture is that the person is standing up, which suggests (without having to make this a multi-panel comic) that at some point they were sitting down and standing up, while obviously not the most natural or intuitive of decisions to make while wiping one's rear end, seemed like the logical "next step" to getting things back on track. Like it's highly unlikely that someone came along and said "have you tried standing up and bending over to see if that gives you a better angle at this?", this is a decision that was made as the problem got worse, knowing on some level that it was moving further away from where they eventually wanted to end up. Not to mention that at some earlier point the TP hadn't worked its way perfectly up their rear end-crack, thus spreading their poo poo onto themselves as part of the process. Which came first (the TP threading through the asscrack, or the instinct that standing up was necessary to try to get things back in order) is up to our imagination, and I've known different people where the events could occur in one order versus the other; but in the end, no matter how hard we try to hack this life or "get it right", we all end up smearing our on poo poo on ourselves trying to untangle the TP threaded through our asses, and doing it from some position that was clearly not where we started or would have recommended to anyone else."

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
Sriracha is a basic condiment. It's not meant to be fancy or full of distinctive character. That's why it pairs well with so many flavors, whereas more specific sauces tend not to have that flexibility.

I never see goons getting tetchy about yellow mustard or soy sauce, but anytime Sriracha comes up it's all "IS POPULAR, MUST HATE" which is a pretty fuckin' weak attitude to pull over chili sauce of all the goddamn things.

Bimmi fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Sep 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
It's because nobody goes around being obnoxious like "hey have you heard of this cool new sauce I saw on the internet?" about mustard. I knew a guy who would bring his own sriracha to restaurants and make a point to loudly ask the waitress if they have any (knowing full well the answer because he's been there and asked many times before), then roll his eyes and take out his pocket bottle. You never see people doing that with any other sauces, because it's weird.

• Locked thread