Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

inexplicably, a store that sells hot sauce and only hot sauce opened in the mall near where i live. i doubt its long for this world so i checked it out.

these first two were so good i went back and bought a couple backup bottles. seriously, these are the tits

this next motherfucker isnt a sauce but a powder: powdered ghost pepper. if youre not careful it will gently caress up your food, your body, and your neighborhood. its loving awesome if you add like a tiny dash to chili or spaghetti sauce or whatever

E. the store was having a taste of the hottest sauce that they had and this black dude took like a teaspoon dose of it and ran out of the store full tilt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

You bought a hot sauce that came with a bolo tie. I don't even know what to say about that...

ah, its super good. i dont care about the texian bolo. when you get into those crazy small batch hot sauces, some of them come in poo poo like hand grenade or dick shaped bottles. the hot sauce scene is like myrtle beach during bike week

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

AKA Pseudonym posted:

This stuff is pretty good. I live in Sweden where there isn't much selection so this was a lucky find.

i dont know whether im more surprised that this is in sweden at all or rare enough to not be in literally every grocery store. they make good bbq sauce

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

gleebster posted:

Hot sauce is good on eggs.

gently caress yea

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

a bone to pick posted:

dafuq is a waffle house? some kinda southern thing?

you sweet summer child

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

a bone to pick posted:

*scribbles "visit waffle house" on bucket list*

all-star special bitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

hot sauce is actually super good cor the cardiovascular system and the heart. idk why but thats what i read

• Locked thread