Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
How about some Anal Angst?

That store is always fun going to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

"What I like about this picture is that the person is standing up, which suggests (without having to make this a multi-panel comic) that at some point they were sitting down and standing up, while obviously not the most natural or intuitive of decisions to make while wiping one's rear end, seemed like the logical "next step" to getting things back on track. Like it's highly unlikely that someone came along and said "have you tried standing up and bending over to see if that gives you a better angle at this?", this is a decision that was made as the problem got worse, knowing on some level that it was moving further away from where they eventually wanted to end up. Not to mention that at some earlier point the TP hadn't worked its way perfectly up their rear end-crack, thus spreading their poo poo onto themselves as part of the process. Which came first (the TP threading through the asscrack, or the instinct that standing up was necessary to try to get things back in order) is up to our imagination, and I've known different people where the events could occur in one order versus the other; but in the end, no matter how hard we try to hack this life or "get it right", we all end up smearing our on poo poo on ourselves trying to untangle the TP threaded through our asses, and doing it from some position that was clearly not where we started or would have recommended to anyone else."

• Locked thread