Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Hot sauce is Good. Talk about hot sauce ITT I guess.

Tabasco is my favorite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Cholula is good stuff too

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The Indian Army uses bhut jolokia peppers in pepper spray, presumably because so much of the population is inured to ordinary pepper spray from all the spicy curry they eat.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Bert Roberge posted:

You ever been sprayed with pepper spray?

Yep, though I wasn't one of the people getting sprayed I was near enough that I got some splashback from it.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

the only reason to use hot source is if you eat filthy, unsafe american food and need to mask the scent of decay

get out

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

vols bitch posted:

hot sauce is for idiots with bad taste buds that cant enjoy regular food

look how stupid you are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

JiveHonky posted:

i come to GBS to get the latest news updates not weirdos opinions about hot sauces, please edit OP to include an online article about a recent pit bull attack.

tia

how about I rub habanero right into your eyes you stupid gently caress

• Locked thread