Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy
Here is my list of the good hot sauces, in order from mild to hot:

Cholula
This is mild enough that a baby could eat and enjoy it, but it has a nice flavor and goes great with eggs or tacos.

Tabasco Chipotle
I know, I know, Tabasco sucks, but this one actually doesn't. Chipotles are my 2nd favorite pepper (behind Habanero (yes I know chipotles are actually jalapenos but work with me here)) and this has a nice, smoky flavor without being too vinegary like regular Tabasco.

El Yucateco Kutbil-Ik

This stuff is pretty drat hot but still got a great habanero flavor. Also contains trace amounts of lead which I find only improves the tasting experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Robot Randy posted:

verde sauce from the bell is legit but they got rid of it for the garbage rear end diablo sauce, now I have to go to aldi and buy it by the bottle

Diablo Sauce is good

• Locked thread