Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

von Braun posted:

as a vegan, i put sriacahaa on everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
the only people I've seen who eat breakfast burritos are incredibly fat.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
dafuq is a waffle house? some kinda southern thing?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I pity you guys who have to eat at a "waffle house" instead of a glorious harris teeter.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
*scribbles "visit waffle house" on bucket list*

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Frank's Red Hot is a good go-to and you should always have a bottle in stock, but loving lol if that's your #1 favorite hot sauce.

http://www.hotsauce.com/Sphincter-Shrinker-XXX-Hot-Sauce-p/1238ss.htm

a bone to pick fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Sep 19, 2016

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

vols bitch posted:

this is the first post ive ever seen from you

turn your monitor on

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Gay Weed Dad posted:

As far as not spicy sauces go this is my favorite and I really applaud McIlhenny for not loving one of the non-original flavors up

I always thought the green tabasco had a really great taste, but its not as hot as I'd like.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

When I'm feeling a bit brave and adventurous I'll put a squirt of this bad boy on my hoagie.

this stuff goes great on a nice well-done steak.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

genesplicer posted:

One of the teachers at my school set up a garden in a vacant part of the grounds. The students grow all kinds of food there. Last year they had a crop of ghost peppers, and they actually made a bunch of hot sauce from them and sold batches at one of our after school cook outs.

If I went to that school I would take a big, fat poo poo all over your garden. Enjoyy rear end.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm the insufferable piece of poo poo who eats cheetohs with chopsticks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Cholula is great, not too spicy but has a great taste, at least to me.

• Locked thread