Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i liked the unnamed red sauce that they have at this carniceria near me and is the hottest substance ive ever tasted. it's just straight up scalding going in and coming out (your butt hahaaha)

it makes my eyes water so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hot sauce on breakfast food is great in general - eggs and taters

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

a bone to pick posted:

dafuq is a waffle house? some kinda southern thing?

yes

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dreddout posted:

Nobody eats at a Waffle House dumbass! You go there to score crack and gently caress homeless people!

also to brawl

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's almost a cliche to denounce sriracha in favor of sambal oelek

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

just ray posted:

I ll be yoda Tates like a mushroom that poo poo in its pants

probably ask the puppet guy who has his hand up yodas rear end in the star wars movies before they used computers to make him gay instead

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

just ray posted:

get q griup people

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nude Bog Lurker posted:

the only reason to use hot source is if you eat filthy, unsafe american food and need to mask the scent of decay

shut the gently caress up

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
most hot sauces are good imho i think i have like 5 different kinds at least in the kitchen the point is to have a variety

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

notZaar posted:

Compenstating for a comically small package with novelty underwear.

seriously never seen a dude have a camel toe before :laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i'll share my weird exotic favorite from peru -

it's more of a tasty hot sauce than spicy (mild heat)

• Locked thread