Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I like frank's red hot because nothing else quite matches the flavor sensation of chugging vinegar.

That was sarcasm fyi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

For a good flavorful sauce that still has a pretty respectable punch, I really like Heartbreaking Dawns' 1498 sauce. It's made from Trinidad scorpion so its got hella heat but it balances with the fruit flavor (think mainly apricot). It even works on ice cream.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Idk, never been much of a fan of daves insanity. I feel like you can taste the fact that it's made from capsaicin extract.... so there's like a separate chemical heat that doesn't really blend with the rest of the flavor. It works really well for adding to food to heat it up though. Not to diss anybody who likes it or any other sauces though.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Cnut the Great posted:

vinegar is good you loving poo poo-toucher

loving poo poo-toucher? ....Wow.... your taste in wholly-uncalled-for insults is as terrible as it is in food

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

Cnut the Great posted:

you touch poo poo and you gently caress, what's so hard to understand

I understand it,it just wasn't funny or interesting in the least

• Locked thread