Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

I got this stuff as a gift a year or so ago and now I've abused it to such excess that I'm desensitized. I made a spaghetti sauce with a drop in it the other day and my girlfriend had to sit on our patio until I aired the kitchen out.

This stuff is very good without being too over the top, but most people tell me its too spicy to enjoy

As far as not spicy sauces go this is my favorite and I really applaud McIlhenny for not loving one of the non-original flavors up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

a bone to pick posted:

I always thought the green tabasco had a really great taste, but its not as hot as I'd like.

I completely agree, it goes good with just about everything I've tried it on though. Shame they don't make a version with a bit more kick.

While we are on this subject does anyone here do hot sauce on popcorn? If not, I'd definitely recommend it!

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Robot Randy posted:

verde sauce from the bell is legit but they got rid of it for the garbage rear end diablo sauce, now I have to go to aldi and buy it by the bottle

I haven't been to Taco Bell in a while but this just bums me the gently caress out and ensures I will never go back. RIP salsa verde :rip:

• Locked thread