Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

FogHelmut posted:

1. Frank's Red Hot
2. Cholula
3. Crystal
4. Tapatío
98. Sriracha
99. Heat death of the universe
100. Tobasco

I'm with this guy. Seriously, how can anyone actually like tabasco sauce? Its more pepper water than sauce and the spicyness is just unpleasant. Also sriracha is only as popular as it is because it has asian letters on it and makes people think you are cultured or whatever. Flavorwise its nothing special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
It's because nobody goes around being obnoxious like "hey have you heard of this cool new sauce I saw on the internet?" about mustard. I knew a guy who would bring his own sriracha to restaurants and make a point to loudly ask the waitress if they have any (knowing full well the answer because he's been there and asked many times before), then roll his eyes and take out his pocket bottle. You never see people doing that with any other sauces, because it's weird.

• Locked thread