Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Zzulu posted:

Can people stop ironically liking these south african clowns

no one would give a poo poo about them if they didn't have weird videos. That dude is a horrific rapper

wrong again pally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
these guys are extremely neat and their music is fun and nice

The dude is funny and good at his raps

And the girl?

fucken WOULD

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Ninja is not the Jeff bridges of rappers but he's also not the John Travolta of rappers or the Jim belushi of rappers, he's more the Matthew broderick of rappers or the Jeff daniels of rappers or maybe the kevin Corrigan of rappers

He's good

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

I wish I was a tiny lil foot long gatekeeper and miss yolandi juss squirted me down with water based lubericant and SHLOOOOMP up i go! to live forever in her moist lil hideyhole

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Tarkus posted:

Die Antwoord is fun and different enough o be listenable especially these days with the absolute trash that passes for music. Here's an example of a boring, bad couple band who can make fun songs lovely https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p0wFDmiJsE

ugh her voice is like a flute made of disappointment

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

interwhat posted:

I love Die Antwoord and love being hated for loving them. I'm like a juggalo. Also I love how Yolandi is always showing her rear end/puss on stage. :gizz:

i like good music that makes my head bobble like an agreeable gentle childman, like a hodor, and the erection is bonus like a seventh mcnuggie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

not if you don't post again itt it won't be

Hint
Fucken
Hint

• Locked thread