Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
YOur Sedan is a piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Dr. Honked posted:

a poor complaining about the car that they have been duped into renting itt, next we''ll have echopenis in here complaining about his rented wife doesn't have sattelite or his benis that wore out from loving

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

zoom zoom!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

do not make fun of an ugly wife.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
never make a pretty woman your wife

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Unless you wanna be president

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

jigglemaster7 posted:

Of course i own a house, i even own other houses that people "rent" from me

landlord piece of poo poo. gently caress off. not only that, but clueless enbough to admit it in YOSPOS. Begone vile trash monster.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Heres a little tip for you in terms you can understand you feeble-minded little lowlife fuckTard - saying "im a landlord" in YOSPOS is basically like admitting you use sublime text or Emacs. loving shameful.

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Smythe posted:

loving shameful.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I don't get it, why don't you like land lords

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
OP is complaining about how bad of a landlord Mercedes financial is, when you think about it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

BONGHITZ posted:

I don't get it, why don't you like land lords

Why don't you like the taste of my hot cum as it flows into your drat mouth after the rest of your cavernous body is overflowing? How come you don't like the smell of your own bodily fluids pouring out your sinuses as my torrent of greasy spunk courses through your hollow skull? You loving suck, dude.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

hot cummies

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

there is nothing really wrong with being a land lord, i dont think. Probably.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
ford sync is awful garbage for clowns

"hay guys, lets put EVERYTHING in a nested menu because it is 1997 and also this will not be in a moving vehicle where you have to pay attention to anything else"

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

idk about other cars but please only ever lease audis, ive owned 3 past the 100k mark and you really really dont want to be there when the turbos die and the sunroof sticks and the electronics get fucky and water leaks into the cabin and poo poo

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

that said the C5 A6 is peak car and you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands (which will be wrapped around the steering wheel when some horrifying mechanical failure happens at 85 mph)

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Panty Saluter posted:

ford sync is awful garbage for clowns

"hay guys, lets put EVERYTHING in a nested menu because it is 1997 and also this will not be in a moving vehicle where you have to pay attention to anything else"

There's also like 3 completely different versions of it at this point. Button sync with apps (v1.5?) is ok.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

I lease poo poo all the time

You lease your posts?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

idk about other cars but please only ever lease audis, ive owned 3 past the 100k mark and you really really dont want to be there when the turbos die and the sunroof sticks and the electronics get fucky and water leaks into the cabin and poo poo

do not be in possession of an Audi past the warranty.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Owning and leasing car is loving retarded.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

The Management posted:

do not be in possession of an Audi

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Owning and leasing car is loving retarded.

Sorry nerd, cars are cool and good. Enjoy your train

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

jigglemaster7 posted:

actually buying a new s class is retarded tbh, also i own a 911 GT3RS so its cool to have not a literal race car
3.8 or 4.0? Also my sister's 2016 Honda Civic has CarPlay so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Cars are better now than at any point in their history, and last longer than they ever have. Buying makes more sense now than ever. If you lease a car, it's because you can't afford to buy it.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

But if cars keep on getting better, shouldnt i wait for a better car?

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
love to tie up money in a depreciating asset that just sits there 95% of the time

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Dislike button posted:

Sorry nerd, cars are cool and good. Enjoy your train

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
Rich people get that way because they are really smart and hard workers. They don't get that way because they waste money.

Apr 7, 2003

Dislike button posted:

love to tie up money in a depreciating asset that just sits there 95% of the time

Leasing is tying money up, too. You'll always have money tied up and a payment, as opposed to not having a payment after a few years.

Dislike button posted:

Rich people get that way because they are really smart and hard workers. They don't get that way because they waste money.

Yeah, look at how smart and hard-working George W. Bush is

Rich people are rich because their parents are rich, nine times out of ten. Wasting money has nothing to do with it.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Citizen Tayne posted:

Leasing is tying money up, too. You'll always have money tied up and a payment, as opposed to not having a payment after a few years.

Yeah, look at how smart and hard-working George W. Bush is

Rich people are rich because their parents are rich, nine times out of ten. Wasting money has nothing to do with it.

Wow a lot of jealousy here. Typical from a lazy poor person.

Apr 7, 2003

Can't afford the house you want? Rent one.

Can't afford the car you want? Rent one.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
George w bush has an undergraduate degree from Yale and a Harvard MBA and can fly jets. He's really smart, and hardworking.

Apr 7, 2003

He can't fly a business; just ask the Texas Rangers! lol

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

maniacdevnull posted:

There's also like 3 completely different versions of it at this point. Button sync with apps (v1.5?) is ok.

idk which version i have but it also randomly switches sources when you turn the vehicle on. its real bad

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
George w bush probably leases a Mercedes S class, which is the best car in the world. As a practical and relatable man I'm sure he also has a pickup though

Apr 7, 2003

Dislike button posted:

George w bush probably leases a Mercedes S class, which is the best car in the world. As a practical and relatable man I'm sure he also has a pickup though

Check out this obvious trolling.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Citizen Tayne posted:

Check out this obvious trolling.

http://images.hgmsites.net/med/former-president-george-w-bush-in-his-2009-ford-f-150--image-barrett-jackson_100412975_m.jpg

Not pictured: Mercedes S class

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
who drives a mercedes ityool 2016 and isnt a professional chauffeur lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
"yes, "said the person under 50 years of age with no apparent prostate issues. "I'll take the Mercedes."

• Locked thread