Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Race Realists posted:

I meet a girl, things go pretty well. I kiss her goodbye on the first date. I text a bit and kid around. On the second date the sex topic comes up, and I might even swap some funny stories; the tension's building. On the third date we go out to dinner, come back to have a glass of wine. Cuddling turns into making out, and we have sex.

Without fail, within three days her friend request is sitting in my mailbox.

I've noticed the trend before, but this has happened with consistency with girls both on and off of OKC--for about the last year. Sometimes I add them, sometimes I don't, but what I do know is that it's a problem.

What do you do? Do you bring it up, do you say no, do you make up an excuse? I've even had a girl go as far as to start messaging some of my friends about me. Things can get pretty weird, it's a tough thing.

What are your thoughts?

https://www.reddit.com/r/OkCupid/comments/17wk58/the_facebook_problem/

source your quotes

Oh, you did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

prison is fun posted:

hey man do u like junkie xL? i really love him but i havent had a talk with him in too long. or my friend jules who now has time for gaming. and my other friend jose who also will make time for gaming. so i want some good music.

please shut up

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

LegoPirateNinja posted:

i never facebook friended women i got involved with

ever

until a year after i was married

that is a pretty solid plan

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Uninstall Facebook

Resintall Facebook

Hit power button

Hold power button for 30 seconds until the device completely shuts off

hope this fixes your Facebook problem OP

this has actually worked for me before.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

vargas posted:

its too bad u dont answer emails either

you never e-mailed me

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

vargas posted:

aim still works

havent singed on to aime in a long time. Like 2 years

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
play dark souls 3

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

vargas posted:

ill buy it for u if u want but i aint playing that poo poo no way

lets play shifter_k the mod designed for me :D

you are nasty!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

vargas posted:

~ yes i did get a video game mod that got bought by google custom tailored for me before it was cool ty ~

Im tierd of playing along. What do you want vargas

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

vargas posted:

well meph is stealing my job and my legacy and heritage and thats cool if he weren't such a man yak so im gonna keep what i worked hard for and earned ya hear

gently caress that greedie git

sorry to hear theat but I am Mump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

vargas posted:

well meph is stealing my job and my legacy and heritage and thats cool if he weren't such a man yak so im gonna keep what i worked hard for and earned ya hear

gently caress that greedie git

did you really think I stole your job

• Locked thread