Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
muslims really like doing terrorism, has anyone else noticed that? Like whats the deal with all the terrorism??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
heh get this, what if instead of the muslim kid making the clock -- HARAMBE THE GORILLA MADE IT!!!!!! :roflolmao:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
atthis point trump might have te right idea and maybe we should just like make all the muslims leave new york and go somewhere lovely to do their terrorism like north dakota

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

XK posted:

One guy talking about the mostly black population in upstate NY is arguing with another guy talking about the local civil war battlefields. Is this TCC? What the gently caress is going on in this thread?

Obama false flag to disrupt and derail, we were getting too close to the truth

:ssh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
SWIM can confirm that w33d is good

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
also nazis are bad, nazis are like the white people muslims, bad and kill people too much

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

InterFaced posted:

yeah now that you guys pointed out what it is I remember seeing it a bunch of places. I guess I'm not used to seeing a bundle of sticks by itself next to a bunch of SS symbols.

we usedto use it on the dime

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

XK posted:

There's a WW2 memorial in my hometown. It represents the time Nazis invaded Pennsylvania and we fought the Germans on the Lehigh river.

A fort is not a battlefield. There's cold war bases in OK, that doesn't mean we fought Russians there.

Maybe I'm just a racist defending the shitloads of people in my town who wear pro-German tats in memorial to the revolutionary war in the 1860s.

You've now mashed the Revolutionary war, the Civil War, WW1, and WW2 all together. Keep going, you loving dumbass.

what the gently caress is this post you just made lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
what were nazis doing in PA?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
does drinking Jagger bombs make me a nazi now cause that #45 has me feeling nervous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
terrorist who dont blow heself up is pretty bitchmade imo

• Locked thread